PDA

View Full Version : Kori Enters Fantasy Rehab

CyberBob
10-18-2006, 07:22 AM
Let's all offer Kori our support as she goes through this traumatic ordeal. Click here for details... (http://community.woai.com/blogs/point/archive/2006/10/18/977960.aspx)

trueD
10-18-2006, 08:46 AM
Note to self: Kori is competitive and passionate.

I like!

xoxo

SoCalSpursFan
10-18-2006, 09:04 AM
I feel her pain...

Roy Williams did the same to me...

Kona
10-18-2006, 09:13 AM
and here i am trying to plan out the most competitive, high-scoring, yet fair transactional and scoring system with a buddy of mine to begin a can't-miss fantasy football keeper league.

the thing that i really want to do is combine the best of what other leagues i've played in and roll them all into one. that way i can just play in one and win or lose just have fun.

so close. this year i played in 4 competitive leagues, it's too hard to enjoy a game when you need a player to have the type of game that helps you win one game and doesn't beat you in another league while trying to root for your favorite team.

next year it is two tops.

good luck.

angel_luv
10-18-2006, 11:00 AM
I liked your article Kori. It was a really fun read.

And if you ever really want to "smash your t.v. set" call me and I'll come and take it away whole and intact for you.

Just think... no shattered mess for you to clean.
That's the kind of pal I am . :angel

:lol

phyzik
10-18-2006, 11:18 AM
Probably just me but Im glad you are quiting, I rank fantasy leagues right up there with the oddness and fad-tasticness of MySpace

Condemned 2 HelLA
10-18-2006, 12:18 PM
I just hope that your acquisitions of Reggie Williams and Maurice Jones-Drew pay major dividends for your team.
More importantly, in the bigger picture, I hope THEY pay off for the Jaguars!
:tu