PDA

View Full Version : For angel_luv and other actors

Kori Ellis
10-18-2006, 03:06 PM
Want to Be a Star? San Antonio Movie Extras Needed

A feature film called “From Mexico with Love” is going to be shot right here in San Antonio. The producers of the movie need extras. If you’re interested, you should submit your information and headshot/photo for consideration to [email protected].

If you need more information, or would like to talk to someone on extras coordinator, call (210) 695-5177 and ask for Angelica Mata.

About “From Mexico with Love”

HECTOR VILLA, physically tough, but emotionally self-destructive, is one of the millions of illegal migrant workers vying for a new life in the U.S., and will do everything he can to rise above picking fruit in the dirt. Hector dreams of being a boxer, like his father before him, but finds he has to fight just to survive the grim reality of living on a Texas Ranch.

During the day Hector works long hours under the scorching sun. But at night, he trades his work gloves for boxing gloves, fighting in the surrounding bars and converted barns, where a five dollar entrance fee and a few rounds in a makeshift ring can score the winner more than a day's pay in the sweltering fields.

But when his mother ROSA becomes ill, Hector's forced to take as many fights as he can to pay for her expensive heart medicine. He takes on all comers and starts to win big, becoming a local hero to his migrant co-workers, but only one man says who can and can't fight in this town. BIG AL STEVENS owns the Ranch, the land, and everything on it, including the local boxing arena where his son ROBERT reigns as the undefeated champ, and Big Al plans to keep it that way. He's not going to let one of his pickers take the shine off his son's rising star.

Hector is severely beaten by Big Al's men and dumped in the Mexican desert. He wakes up homeless and penniless, and is forced to live on the desperate streets of Mexico, fighting in any venue he can for food and lodging. And when he hears of his mother's death, only the fierce hunger of facing Robert in the ring keeps him alive.

Things take a turn for Hector when he finds BILLY JENKS, the grizzled, down and out ex-boxer that trained Robert. Billy dumped Robert after learning that he was "on the juice", but refuses to help Hector in his impossible quest to beat Robert. A fight he knows Hector can't win. Billy thinks Hector's good, but not good enough, and besides, Big Al would never agree to such a fight. But Billy is surprised to learn that Big Al has changed his mind, through the "persuasive" help of Hector's migrant picker friends. Billy begins to train Hector, teaching him that it will take more than anger to go up against Big Al and challenge Robert's dominance in the ring.

Fight Night becomes a battlefield of heart wrenching emotions. A bloody clash of love, honor and loyalty, powerfully envisioned by fight coordinator turned director Jimmy Nickerson (Rocky, Rocky II, Raging Bull and Fight Club).

http://www.frommexicowithlove.com

Kori Ellis
10-18-2006, 03:07 PM
angel, I know you aren't Mexican but they can probably still use you :) I know you like this kind of stuff and thought maybe you hadn't heard about it.

Mixability
10-18-2006, 03:08 PM
I thought angel was a model?

jman3000
10-18-2006, 03:08 PM
i was in a play my sophmore year in high school... i played a gilded age era gangster. i was awesome.

Trainwreck2100
10-18-2006, 03:09 PM
Straight to video

Condemned 2 HelLA
10-18-2006, 03:09 PM
I thought angel was a model?

Nope.
Just a daytime tv diva.

ShoogarBear
10-18-2006, 03:23 PM
Hey, is that Steven Bauer from Scarface in it?

angel_luv
10-18-2006, 04:23 PM
Thanks Kori! I will e-mail them right now. :)

tlongII
10-18-2006, 04:31 PM
I was in The Last Innocent Man starring Ed Harris. Look for me in the courtroom scenes.

ShoogarBear
10-18-2006, 04:33 PM
He plays the guy banging the sheep.

Silver21_Black20
10-18-2006, 04:41 PM
Thanks Kori! I will e-mail them right now. :)

Good Luck, V!!!

Johnny_Blaze_47
10-18-2006, 04:45 PM

"Subtlety, thy name is ShoogarBear."

tlongII
10-18-2006, 04:46 PM

all part of the plot development...

angel_luv
10-18-2006, 04:48 PM
Good Luck, V!!!

thank you. :)

T Park
10-18-2006, 04:55 PM
all part of the plot development...

:lmao

Well played my friend well played:lol

ShoogarBear
10-18-2006, 06:25 PM
"Subtlety, thy name is ShoogarBear."Hey, I didn't write the script.

SequSpur
10-18-2006, 06:41 PM
angel luv is an actress? that explains it.

1Parker1
10-18-2006, 06:47 PM
Wow, pretty cool! Do movie extras get paid?

Good Luck, Angel_luv!

angel_luv
10-18-2006, 06:48 PM
Wow, pretty cool! Do movie extras get paid?

Good Luck, Angel_luv!

Yes, they do.

And thanks! :D

angel_luv
10-23-2006, 02:50 PM
I'm in for this Thursday. :fro

jman3000
10-23-2006, 02:58 PM
i want to have a headshot... just so i can have a damn headshot... i'd never use it... but i'd have a bloody headshot.

ORION
10-23-2006, 03:01 PM
I'm doing it ! I hope they need extra white mexicans

ShoogarBear
10-23-2006, 03:52 PM
i want to have a headshot... just so i can have a damn headshot... i'd never use it... but i'd have a bloody headshot.
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/teach/oswald/art/bigphoto.jpg

"I'm your Huckleberry . . ."

Booty Call
10-23-2006, 03:57 PM
You willl never be a star until you give up some Booty!

midgetonadonkey
10-23-2006, 04:06 PM

I'm sure you'd rather get a money shot.