PDA

View Full Version : Haha ... Eminem Lip Syncs too

Guru of Nothing
10-30-2004, 11:23 PM
Or am I the last to discover this?

I just happened to flick to NBC, and sure as shit, he held his mic down and shut his mouth;but, amazingly, the lyrics kept flowing.

I have it recorded.

ETA: Specifically, it's the "through the door" line at which he drops the ball.

MI21
10-31-2004, 01:22 AM
Rappers have backup lyrics running often. Either that or they perform with another person to finish off some lines which are pretty hard to complete live because of shortness of breath etc. Eminem has done this at many major award shows I have seen. Generally he has his D12 partner, Proof, finishing the lines for him.

Eminem is definitly one of the better live rappers out there though, but with the way some of his songs are structured it is virtually impossible to do live and the same pace without losing breath.

dcole50
10-31-2004, 03:23 AM
stopped watching snl after that awful fat rapper skit. the osama skit was funny ..especially the ashley simpson part.

T Park
10-31-2004, 10:46 AM
he has to lip sync talking??

Now I have seen it all.

iminlakerland
10-31-2004, 11:00 AM
T Park get real. Let me see you do what he does.

Thank you come again.

KEDA
10-31-2004, 04:35 PM
Anyone ever thought he just might be making fun of Ashlee Simpson?

I believe he DOES have a small history of making fun of people.

T Park
10-31-2004, 08:58 PM
Park get real. Let me see you do what he does.

'What talk? Insult, and be vulgar???

Shit I do that every day here lol.

He has a talent for ryming fuck with tuck, big deal.

MI21
11-01-2004, 01:07 AM
he has to lip sync talking??

Now I have seen it all.

Rappers have backup lyrics running often. Either that or they perform with another person to finish off some lines which are pretty hard to complete live because of shortness of breath etc. Eminem has done this at many major award shows I have seen. Generally he has his D12 partner, Proof, finishing the lines for him.

Eminem is definitly one of the better live rappers out there though, but with the way some of his songs are structured it is virtually impossible to do live and the same pace without losing breath.

Can't you read?

Rapping isn't talking by the way. I'd like to see you flow even the easiest rap without losing your breath.

iminlakerland
11-01-2004, 01:10 AM
For what ever reason T Park you dont cross me as the type to be able to either flow or rhyme. So quite frankly ill pass up on that pathetic attempt.