PDA

View Full Version : We want to fight

johnsmith
10-20-2006, 10:17 AM
This is the official JohnGatesWhiteley and John Smith versus the four douche bags from the ticket 760 thread. I'm going to need Peter Burns to show this one to Chuck and the girls.

They (especially Chuck) are always talking tough, let's see how "athletic" they really are.

Can anyone get De La Hoya to promote this shit?

johngateswhiteley
10-20-2006, 10:27 AM
This is the official JohnGatesWhiteley and John Smith versus the four douche bags from the ticket 760 thread. I'm going to need Peter Burns to show this one to Chuck and the girls.

They (especially Chuck) are always talking tough, let's see how "athletic" they really are.

yep, this is a great idea.

1. punch charlie in the fat head
2. chance in the vagina
3. walter in the kidney
4. vex in the throat

johnsmith
10-20-2006, 10:30 AM
Loser forum

No, this is still the "club".

johnsmith
10-20-2006, 10:33 AM
yep, this is a great idea.

1. punch charlie in the fat head
2. chance in the vagina
3. walter in the kidney
4. vex in the throat

Let's be honest here and a little more realistic. One blow to Chuck's gigantic belly and he'd be down for the count. Chance definately needs to be punched in the vagina. I think Walter needs the throat so as to clear up his voice perhaps. Vex, I don't think Vex has the guts, fuck, he's only like 5-4 isn't he?

johngateswhiteley
10-20-2006, 10:41 AM
Let's be honest here and a little more realistic. One blow to Chuck's gigantic belly and he'd be down for the count. Chance definately needs to be punched in the vagina. I think Walter needs the throat so as to clear up his voice perhaps. Vex, I don't think Vex has the guts, fuck, he's only like 5-4 isn't he?

charlie :ihit
walter :ihit
vex :ihit
chance :ihit

...man this little punch guy is cool. as for vex...who knows, i don't think anybody really knows how tall he is. has he ever been seen off his knees?

johnsmith
10-20-2006, 10:42 AM
charlie :ihit
walter :ihit
vex :ihit
chance :ihit

...man this little punch guy is cool. as for vex...who knows, i don't think anybody really knows how tall he is. has he ever been seen off his knees?

:lmao :lmao

johngateswhiteley
10-20-2006, 10:58 AM
...i do what i can.

johngateswhiteley
10-20-2006, 11:09 AM
Vex is really the worst of the bunch. I seriously can't stand the guy he's got the worlds biggest bleeding vagina ever.

ya know, i do think vex is probably the worst...but damn they are all so bad. it's kind of like all these guys are competing in the special olympics...except none of them are special.

screamformelongbeach
10-20-2006, 11:25 AM

Parker does talk a lot of trash about how tough he is. In fact, in betweeen bragging time and time again that he's Tommy Kramer's brother-in-law, I think he hinted once that he has ties to some members of The Bandidos, and they would have his back if he were ever in a fight. First ground rule of the fight needs to be "No Bandidos Allowed in the Building."

screamformelongbeach
10-20-2006, 11:49 AM
Bandidos are a bunch of pussies too.

Yeah, but they pack heat and fight dirty. This should be a Philo Beddoe/bare knuckles-style. fight.

midgetonadonkey
10-20-2006, 12:18 PM
I thought blantant homo eroticism was only allowed in the troll forum.

johnsmith
10-20-2006, 12:59 PM

It is, that's why we are discussing beating people up.......geez.

Fillmoe
10-20-2006, 01:05 PM
Loser forum

:lol :lol :lol :lol

johnsmith
10-20-2006, 01:09 PM
:lol :lol :lol :lol, while being said with a half naked man holding his wang

Fillmoe
10-20-2006, 01:19 PM
how many times u gonna point it out?
:lol :lol

you prolly staring at it right now!

johnsmith
10-20-2006, 01:39 PM
how many times u gonna point it out?
:lol :lol

you prolly staring at it right now!

Probably every time you post and it's in your signature.........ya homo.

johnsmith
10-20-2006, 01:53 PM
Stay focused god dammit. I know its hard to not look at the car wreck but dammit get back to the hate.

You're right, my bad. Four words for you that at least for me get my blood boiling so much I want to drive my car off a bridge........Those were the days........worst sports talk radio bit in the history of sports talk radio.

screamformelongbeach
10-20-2006, 02:20 PM
You're right, my bad. Four words for you that at least for me get my blood boiling so much I want to drive my car off a bridge........Those were the days........worst sports talk radio bit in the history of sports talk radio.

So true. I also hate Mr. T's "Road Rage Traffic." Wow, how clever. Couldn't they have come up with something with a modicum of thought behind it, like maybe "The Slowdown Lowdown"? What's next..."And now here's Jennifer Broome with your Stormy Weather"????

TheQuattro
10-20-2006, 02:31 PM

Have you forgotten thequattro threads?

johnsmith
10-21-2006, 08:36 AM
Bring it Chuck!

samikeyp
10-21-2006, 11:45 AM
You guys should include screamformelongbeach..he has been with you on this as well.

T Park
10-21-2006, 11:49 AM
How about, getting a life.

johnsmith
10-21-2006, 11:54 AM
You guys should include screamformelongbeach..he has been with you on this as well.

I like it. What do you say screamformelongbeach, you want in? This is my personal crusade to beat up the ticket 760 guys.

johnsmith
10-21-2006, 11:55 AM

Or else what T Park?

johnsmith
10-21-2006, 11:56 AM

Oh, and nice sig band wagon.

screamformelongbeach
10-21-2006, 06:44 PM
I like it. What do you say screamformelongbeach, you want in? This is my personal crusade to beat up the ticket 760 guys.

I'm in. You guys can have The Hippie, The Toad, and The Midget all to yourselves. I just want a piece of Chancellor and his jowls.

LuvBones
10-21-2006, 10:17 PM
So when and where is this fight? I want to see Johnsmith kick some ass! http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/cheer.gif

johnsmith
10-23-2006, 07:16 AM
I'm in. You guys can have The Hippie, The Toad, and The Midget all to yourselves. I just want a piece of Chancellor and his jowls.

Sweet.