PDA

View Full Version : I have a good feeling

duncan2k5
10-22-2006, 11:04 AM
i have a feeling that one of our bigs will surprise us. especially oberto and elson. i think elson will surprise us more on hustle and blocks, and oberto will show add something good to our offensive chemistry...we already know he can hustle. and i dont know why ppl are baching beno. he is a good point guard. sometimes i perfer him out there over parker because the ball moves well (tony holds the ball too much IMO, and he is a better shooter. plus he has proven he could finish at the hoop better than most pgs. the kid is injured. just give him a chance. but i dont mind pop riding him because he does need to get tougher. dont know if these stuff had a;ready been talked about, but this is my opinion.

and i think we will beat the cavs in 6 games for the chip

boutons_
10-22-2006, 12:29 PM
"elson will surprise"

nah, Pop is making a valiant and commendable effort to prop FE up, but if the guy is that weak mentally, and really weak in play in 3 years in Denver, I can't see Pop the Good Fairy Godfather and his magic wand transforming FE into a Cinderella.

However, I'm for each Spur and give every one chance to contribute. FE doing anything helpful would "surprise" me. His track record is worse than Rasho and Nazr, and his psychology seems to be as weak.

Jimcs50
10-23-2006, 08:59 AM
i have a feeling that one of our bigs will surprise us. especially oberto and elson.

I think it is just gas.

polandprzem
10-23-2006, 09:30 AM
Jackie will be a monster this year

BERSERK
10-23-2006, 09:34 AM
From what the preseason has shown us thus far, I belive Butler will be more of a factor than Elson.

Butler and Elson are starting on the same page (new to the Spurs team system) and Butler has already had great nights. Elson, on the other hand, has struggled to produce with his limited minutes. As the way things are, Oberto better watch out for Butler coming to steal his supposedly starting spot . :wakeup

Brutalis
10-23-2006, 09:48 AM
Guess how many people have had a "good feeling" about our centers since DRob retired.

Answer: Too many.

MrChug
10-23-2006, 11:12 AM
I have a good feeling

...in my pants.

MrChug
10-23-2006, 11:13 AM
I think it is just gas.

...in my pants. (sorry) had to... :smokin

ShoogarBear
10-23-2006, 03:43 PM
I can't stop this feeling