PDA

View Full Version : what happened to Kenny Rogers?

BUMP
10-22-2006, 10:32 PM
he hasnt given up a run this postseason, faced the game's best hitters and attacked them aggresively. the only thing he attacked agressively here in Texas was cameramen

ducks
10-22-2006, 11:04 PM
I predicted he would win the mvp

jochhejaam
10-22-2006, 11:06 PM
he hasnt given up a run this postseason, faced the game's best hitters and attacked them aggresively. the only thing he attacked agressively here in Texas was cameramen
The Tigers pitchers held the Yankees scoreless for 20 straight innings, so it's not just Kenny. The team, especially the pitchers, are intense and focused. They're feeding off each others energy, and Kenny's leading the way.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
10-22-2006, 11:30 PM
He's using a clump of dirt to help him grip the ball.

:rollin

Extra Stout
10-23-2006, 10:39 AM
He feeds off the fans. Detroit fans are ruthless. Dallasites are gutless.

DarkReign
10-23-2006, 11:08 AM
Detroit fans are ruthless.

Right up until a team starts winning consistently. Then all the rich, white, "I'm just here because its trendy" crowd buys all the tickets and the only noise they make is "Sit down! Im trying to talk on my cellphone!"

ie Red Wings

Vizzini
10-23-2006, 11:22 AM
Right up until a team starts winning consistently. Then all the rich, white, "I'm just here because its trendy" crowd buys all the tickets and the only noise they make is "Sit down! Im trying to talk on my cellphone!"

ie Red Wings

i.e. University of Michigan home games

BUMP
10-23-2006, 05:10 PM
He feeds off the fans. Detroit fans are ruthless. Dallasites are gutless.

nah texas fans dont even care about the game. the only people who are at the game are mexicans/homeless people who need room to take a nap.

i. e. all the empty seats. one time i went and when i left i didnt even know who won. :) :dizzy

mikejones99
10-23-2006, 06:05 PM
He might be cheating, every state but Michigan thinks he is cheating and most of the world does too according to espn.com votes

Vizzini
10-23-2006, 06:08 PM
He might be cheating, every state but Michigan thinks he is cheating and most of the world does too according to espn.com votes

I'm from Michigan and think he was probably cheating, but if the Cardinals didn't protest and the ump who went right up to him didn't look or say anything, then he got away with it and doesn't matter.

Marklar MM
10-23-2006, 06:08 PM
I think he definitely had something there. Whether that was pine tar, mud, shit, hair spray...whatever, he definitely was using something.