PDA

View Full Version : Zogby: Young, Mobile Phone Users Over-whelmingly Prefer John Kerry

Nbadan
10-31-2004, 05:19 PM
<snip>
Polling firm Zogby International and partner Rock the Vote found Massachusetts Senator John Kerry leading President Bush 55% to 40% among 18-29 year-old likely voters in their first joint Rock the Vote Mobile political poll, conducted exclusively on mobile phones October 27 through 30, 2004. Independent Ralph Nader received 1.6%, while 4% remain undecided in the survey of 6,039 likely voters.

<snip>

Zogby (http://www.zogby.com/news/ReadNews.dbm?ID=919)

I think that young, yet unpolled mobile phone users, and a large turnout will easily put Kerry over the top. It's all over, but the crying for Repugs unless Diebold steals the election.

Clandestino
10-31-2004, 05:34 PM
we'll see how many actually go vote though... it took me 1 hr to vote and i only saw one other person under 30 there... i saw several come and see how long the line was and say, "fuck that!"

Aggie Hoopsfan
10-31-2004, 05:41 PM
The mobile phone people involved in the Rock the Vote thing are the same dumbasses who tune in and pay 99 cents a call to vote for their favorite videos on MTV Live

Last week Zogby polled 18-35 year olds (I'm guessing most had cell phones) and they were 55-44 in favor of Bush.

That an MTV/Rock the Vote poll would come out Kerry's favor is hardly shocking.

Clandestino
10-31-2004, 05:50 PM
The mobile phone people involved in the Rock the Vote thing are the same dumbasses who tune in and pay 99 cents a call to vote for their favorite videos on MTV Live

Last week Zogby polled 18-35 year olds (I'm guessing most had cell phones) and they were 55-44 in favor of Bush.

That an MTV/Rock the Vote poll would come out Kerry's favor is hardly shocking.

haha.. pay 99cents to vote for their favorite video... i'm not sure if that suprises me more or that mtv actually plays videos. i pass by mtv channel surfing and all they ever have is realworld on 20hrs a day and then some other bs shows for the other 4. .

scott
10-31-2004, 10:39 PM
I'd vote if they'd let me text message it in.