PDA

View Full Version : The Nfc East

johnsmith
10-23-2006, 07:43 AM
All I heard going into this season was how this was the toughest division in football. Toughest division eh? I just looked at the non-conference records and they are .500, just like every division in football. So with all the divisions being equal (which is amazing that they are all .500), which is now the best division in football?

TheTruth
10-23-2006, 11:02 AM
AFC West

StylisticS
10-23-2006, 11:49 AM
All I heard going into this season was how this was the toughest division in football. Toughest division eh? I just looked at the non-conference records and they are .500, just like every division in football. So with all the divisions being equal (which is amazing that they are all .500), which is now the best division in football?

People didn't talk about it being the best division in the NFL. They talked about it because it would be one of the more competitive divisions in the NFL.

johnsmith
10-23-2006, 12:32 PM
yeah aggy

What?

johnsmith
10-23-2006, 12:32 PM
People didn't talk about it being the best division in the NFL. They talked about it because it would be one of the more competitive divisions in the NFL.

I heard "best".

StylisticS
10-23-2006, 03:43 PM
I heard "best".

well you heard wrong. and if you did hear that, more than likely, you misunderstood it. Now if you said one of the more competitive divisions in the NFL, than yeah.

And the AFC west isn't that great either. Not when you have Oakland in it.

samikeyp
10-23-2006, 04:27 PM
toughest? no

toughest on each other? yes.

johnsmith
10-23-2006, 04:42 PM
well you heard wrong. and if you did hear that, more than likely, you misunderstood it. Now if you said one of the more competitive divisions in the NFL, than yeah.

And the AFC west isn't that great either. Not when you have Oakland in it.

Actually, you're probably right, it most likely was most competitive, but when you hate the Cowboys like I do, you only hear it the way you want too.

Like I said in the beginning though, every division is .500 playing against other divisions, that just amazes me, even with the Oakland's of the world.

Hook Dem
10-23-2006, 04:48 PM
Actually, you're probably right, it most likely was most competitive, but when you hate the Cowboys like I do, you only hear it the way you want too.

Like I said in the beginning though, every division is .500 playing against other divisions, that just amazes me, even with the Oakland's of the world.
Cowboy hating can be hazardous to your wallet! :nope

johnsmith
10-23-2006, 04:56 PM
Cowboy hating can be hazardous to your wallet! :nope

I never bet with my heart. A Cowboys game is never bet on by me, nor is a Broncos game (the Broncos being because I love them)..........I did however bet when they played eachother last season on what will still go down as the best Thanksgiving day of my life.