PDA

View Full Version : Patriots gettin butt F*****

Hook Dem
10-31-2004, 06:23 PM
At least for now.....31-10 Pittsburgh. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of guys. :lol

Hook Dem
10-31-2004, 06:24 PM
Halloween weekend's a bitch ain't it? :lol

2pac
11-01-2004, 01:22 AM
I was really close to putting all my vBookie bucks on NE. Glad I forgot about it.

FromWayDowntown
11-01-2004, 12:56 PM
Well, it certainly didn't help the Pats' cause that they had to play without Dillon and, for the most part, without Law. Couldn't keep the Steeler offense off the field, which allowed Bettis and Staley to run that Patriot defense into the ground. When Bettis is breaking off 30 yard runs, you know that defense is exhausted.

Still, the Steelers played well and deserved to win the game. New England wasn't going to win them all. Now, if the Steelers could just punk the Eagles . . . .

Hook Dem
11-01-2004, 01:17 PM
"Now, if the Steelers could just punk the Eagles . . . ." .....................Somebody's going to. It might as well be the Steelers. :lol

Jimcs50
11-01-2004, 02:28 PM
Ben Roethlisberger is a stud. He will beat Philly this weekend also. Look for Pitsburgh to be in the SB over NE.

You heard it here first.

Hook Dem
11-01-2004, 07:58 PM
Ben Roethlisberger is a stud. He will beat Philly this weekend also. Look for Pitsburgh to be in the SB over NE.

You heard it here first.
I believe that too Jim.

Louae
11-05-2004, 05:25 PM

You heard it here first.

I totally agree that Ben Roethlisberger is a stud. That fucker can really play. Man, I wish he was with the cowboys. I'm so jealous of the steelers. But I don't see them winning the super bowl. Especially if they have to play New England again.

JFK
11-05-2004, 06:28 PM
Roethlisberger is a badass, how would he have looked for the Redskins with a Washington Logo on his helmet now?

man for the life of me i don't know why they brought in Brunell.

Big Ben would have been a great pick here for them :(

for the record i think Big Ben will take down the Eagles further increasing the Legend Of the Miami Of Ohio rookie

Jimcs50
01-10-2005, 01:53 PM
Bump
:angel