PDA

View Full Version : Question about people/relationships

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
10-26-2006, 05:14 PM
There's a woman named Sofia, that I'm in love with. It isn't fleeting nor is it infatuation. I'm in love with her. It has nothing to do with her looks (even though she's beautiful) or anything of that nature... I just love her. We compliment each other perfectly. We have identical senses of humor, same feelings towards things, have a serious side and a fun side, she brings out the best out of me and pushes away the worst stuff of me, and I do the same to her, and we literally can talk for hours without a pause. Well, unfortunately, and of course, she isn't mine.

The problem is that I've become closer and closer with her best friend, Ina... who's also beautiful, incredibly intelligent, and so on. She was in a relationship when I first met her, but now the BF is single and someone I could pursue. Odds are that everything would work out great with Ina... except for one thing, I'm not in love with her. I'm in love with Sofia. Here is a Ina.

http://news.com.com/1606-2_3-6129533.html?tag=cnetfd.mt

Shoog already gave me his opinion. Thanks Shoog, I appreciate it.

Thoughts?

mcornelio
10-26-2006, 05:39 PM
Im already waiting until ina comes out... im going to fuck the shit out of her, so you might want to stay with sophia

Trainwreck2100
10-26-2006, 05:40 PM
WHat the fuck is that?

AlamoSpursFan
10-26-2006, 05:51 PM
Love.

Bah.

Squid
10-26-2006, 05:52 PM
You should bang them both.

ShoogarBear
10-26-2006, 05:56 PM
Im already waiting until ina comes out... im going to fuck the shit out of her, so you might want to stay with sophia:rollin

Dude, click before you post.

tlongII
10-26-2006, 05:56 PM
I say you should ask out Ina. You might like her. If not, you still get to hang around Sofia and there's always a chance she could become single at some point.

ShoogarBear
10-26-2006, 05:57 PM
I'd hit it.

AlamoSpursFan
10-26-2006, 05:57 PM
You should bang them both.

Do it rodeo style.

Bang Ina doggy and call out Sofia's name and see if you can hang on for 8 seconds.

:lmao

Spurminator
10-26-2006, 06:00 PM
Bang Ina doggy

Don't really have much choice...

MannyIsGod
10-26-2006, 06:04 PM
Ok....

WTF is that conducting the interview. Its really freaking me out.

MannyIsGod
10-26-2006, 06:08 PM
I wish I had never clicked on this thread, that video is just creepy as hell. Its a shim he she pat freaky looking person.

MannyIsGod
10-26-2006, 06:08 PM
Oh, whatever you do whatever you buy don't bang the interviewer.

tlongII
10-26-2006, 06:09 PM
Post a pic of Ina Fried please. I want to see what she looks like.

tlongII
10-26-2006, 06:09 PM
The video doesn't work for me.

MaNuMaNiAc
10-26-2006, 06:11 PM
hmm... the chick in the video isn't very attractive IMO, if she's cool then by all means

MannyIsGod
10-26-2006, 06:13 PM
Is It Even A Chick??!?!?!??

tlongII
10-26-2006, 06:13 PM
There's a woman named Sofia, that I'm in love with. It isn't fleeting nor is it infatuation. I'm in love with her. It has nothing to do with her looks (even though she's beautiful) or anything of that nature... I just love her. We compliment each other perfectly. We have identical senses of humor, same feelings towards things, have a serious side and a fun side, she brings out the best out of me and pushes away the worst stuff of me, and I do the same to her, and we literally can talk for hours without a pause. Well, unfortunately, and of course, she isn't mine.

The problem is that I've become closer and closer with her best friend, Ina... who's also beautiful, incredibly intelligent, and so on. She was in a relationship when I first met her, but now the BF is single and someone I could pursue. Odds are that everything would work out great with Ina... except for one thing, I'm not in love with her. I'm in love with Sofia. Here is a Ina.

Thoughts?

Do all Ina's look alike?

MaNuMaNiAc
10-26-2006, 06:14 PM
Is It Even A Chick??!?!?!??http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif seriously! I was trying to be nice, but now the Manny threw caution to the wind! THATS A DUDE!!

ShoogarBear
10-26-2006, 06:15 PM
Manny is getting a boner.

MannyIsGod
10-26-2006, 06:16 PM
I'm being serious!!! I had to watch the video like 3 times to figure it out, and I still couldn't.

I hope Ina = code for Zune

ShoogarBear
10-26-2006, 06:18 PM
I I had to watch the video like 3 times:jack :jack :jack

MaNuMaNiAc
10-26-2006, 06:19 PM
That is DEFINITELY a dude

tlongII
10-26-2006, 06:20 PM
I had to watch the video like 3 times

MaNuMaNiAc
10-26-2006, 06:21 PM

Thoughts?uh... yeah, I think I must be watching a different video http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smiembarassed.gif

MannyIsGod
10-26-2006, 06:22 PM
Man, if I ever jacked it to that shit I'd commit suicide.

ShoogarBear
10-26-2006, 06:25 PM
What a way to go:

"Mr. IsGod was found dead on the floor with his hand on his wad, a wad in his hand, and THIS VIDEO (http://news.com.com/1606-2_3-6129533.html?tag=cnetfd.mt) playing."

10-26-2006, 06:29 PM
WTF kind of responses are these? Ina's great and you'd be lucky to have a girl like her. We have a lot of the same interests: she likes all sports, to drink beer, work on cars, play with her balls, etc.

I swear, you pour a little of your heart out and it gets trampled and ridiculed. Such is life...

katyon6th
10-26-2006, 06:36 PM
What the fuck is going on?

Johnny_Blaze_47
10-26-2006, 06:42 PM
What the fuck is going on?

I concur.

10-26-2006, 06:43 PM
I wish I knew, Katy.

Eminence front...

Trainwreck2100
10-26-2006, 06:45 PM
What.......the hell.......is that.

Bob Lanier
10-26-2006, 06:46 PM
There's a woman named Sofia, that I'm in love with.

now the BF is single and someone I could pursue.
Odds are that everything would work out great with Ina
Orgy.

MaNuMaNiAc
10-26-2006, 06:47 PM
WTF kind of responses are these? Ina's great and you'd be lucky to have a girl like her. We have a lot of the same interests: she likes all sports, to drink beer, work on cars, play with her balls, etc.

I swear, you pour a little of your heart out and it gets trampled and ridiculed. Such is life...

well what did you expect!? She looks like a man! (still not entirely sure she's not a man). I'm not saying she's not a nice person and intelligent, I'm saying she's dudelike! :lmao For christ sake, I think I can see an adam's apple! http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smiembarassed.gif

MannyIsGod
10-26-2006, 06:48 PM
I small a rat. I like DLF too much to believe this.

ALVAREZ6
10-26-2006, 06:49 PM
What the fuck :wtf :wtf :wtf

This thread is retarded.

MaNuMaNiAc
10-26-2006, 06:50 PM
I small a rat. I like DLF too much to believe this.I was thinking the same thing. The dude can't be serious

ShoogarBear
10-26-2006, 06:53 PM
Harsh, dude. He just called the love of your life a rat.

10-26-2006, 06:55 PM
Shoog, I'm such an emotional wreck right now, I can't even muster a good comeback. I should have listened to you and not started this thread. The other posters are saying exactly what you said they would.

johngateswhiteley
10-26-2006, 07:01 PM

few things:

1. this is an internet forum, maybe not the best place to come for advice...people are going to be assholes, and these guys have been...sorry bro

2. my advice would be not to date Ina as you have feelings for her friend, and thus ultimately would be wasting your time and hers

3. next time, to save yourself some irritation and not feed these shit-dicks...just pm me ;)

MannyIsGod
10-26-2006, 07:03 PM
I refuse to believe this is real.

Trainwreck2100
few things:

1. this is an internet forum, maybe not the best place to come for advice...people are going to be assholes, and these guys have been...sorry bro

2. my advice would be not to date Ina as you have feelings for her friend, and thus ultimately would be wasting your time and hers

3. next time, to save yourself some irritation and not feed these shit-dicks...just pm me ;)

:lol

Trainwreck2100
I refuse to believe this is real.

This is starting to scare me

ALVAREZ6
10-26-2006, 07:05 PM
I'm confused.

This is almost as bad as that picture in RayRay's sig.

MaNuMaNiAc
10-26-2006, 07:11 PM
I'm confused.

This is almost as bad as that picture in RayRay's sig.

This thread is a joke, definitely a joke.

If not then DgLF, I'm sorry dude, but she does look like a man... I'm just being honest

Leetonidas
10-26-2006, 07:27 PM
http://www.forcedshaving.com/wp-content/images/2004-09-23-0001.jpg

CuckingFunt
10-26-2006, 07:32 PM
I bet s/he's beefy.

:lmao @ this thread, by the way.

Mr. Peabody
10-26-2006, 07:39 PM
DLF is outta luck.....

Ina Fried
Vice President for Print & New Media (2006-2008)
Senior Staff Writer, CNET News.com
Northern California Chapter

Ina Fried is a senior writer at CNET News.com in San Francisco, where she covers software giant Microsoft, among other technology topics. After working at CNET for three years as a male, Ina transitioned on the job in 2003, coming out to dozens of colleagues and hundreds of sources.

Prior to joining CNET in May 2000, she covered the semiconductor industry for Bridge News. Before that she worked at the Orange County Business Journal and Orange County Register.

As part of her work with NLGJA, Fried has been co-chair of the Transgender & Allies Task Force and has also been involved with the organization's Newsroom Outreach Project, Rapid Response Task Force and the Newsroom For Everyone Campaign to protect transgender journalists. Ina joined the National Board in 2004 and became secretary in 2005.

One of Fried's passions is working to help NLGJA achieve all of its diversity goals including increased representation for women, journalists of color, bisexual and transgender journalists, journalists in smaller markets and members of the LGBT press. "Reaching these goals will help us all by growing the ranks of our organization, which will bolster our important work of increasing newsroom openness and ensuring fair and accurate coverage."

She lives in San Francisco with her fabulous partner AJ and their two crazed cats.

MaNuMaNiAc
10-26-2006, 07:55 PM
DLF is outta luck.....

Ina Fried
Vice President for Print & New Media (2006-2008)
Senior Staff Writer, CNET News.com
Northern California Chapter

Ina Fried is a senior writer at CNET News.com in San Francisco, where she covers software giant Microsoft, among other technology topics. After working at CNET for three years as a male, Ina transitioned on the job in 2003, coming out to dozens of colleagues and hundreds of sources.

Prior to joining CNET in May 2000, she covered the semiconductor industry for Bridge News. Before that she worked at the Orange County Business Journal and Orange County Register.

As part of her work with NLGJA, Fried has been co-chair of the Transgender & Allies Task Force and has also been involved with the organization's Newsroom Outreach Project, Rapid Response Task Force and the Newsroom For Everyone Campaign to protect transgender journalists. Ina joined the National Board in 2004 and became secretary in 2005.

One of Fried's passions is working to help NLGJA achieve all of its diversity goals including increased representation for women, journalists of color, bisexual and transgender journalists, journalists in smaller markets and members of the LGBT press. "Reaching these goals will help us all by growing the ranks of our organization, which will bolster our important work of increasing newsroom openness and ensuring fair and accurate coverage."

She lives in San Francisco with her fabulous partner AJ and their two crazed cats.knew it had to be a joke http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif

ashbeeigh
10-26-2006, 07:56 PM
Write her a note........ :lmao I'm just kidding. I don't know DLF. Just don't listen to what the stupid boys say.

Marklar MM
10-26-2006, 07:58 PM
Id hit it if there was a paper bag involved, a 12 pack of beer, and some X.

ABDENOUR POWER
10-26-2006, 08:30 PM
I am so unbelievably confused.

10-26-2006, 08:48 PM

Damn you Peabody. I can't believe how many people missed this...

Carry on

Bob Lanier
10-26-2006, 08:55 PM
Eh, pre-op trannies tend to be more attractive than Ina was. We were just trying to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Marklar MM
10-26-2006, 08:57 PM
Ya. Jock itch is a bitch.

10-26-2006, 08:57 PM
Much props to Ballmer. How you complete that interview with a straight face is beyond me...

MannyIsGod
10-26-2006, 09:01 PM
Write her a note........ :lmao I'm just kidding. I don't know DLF. Just don't listen to what the stupid boys say.You're such a stupid bitch.

Bob Lanier
10-26-2006, 09:01 PM
Ballmer managed to do this (http://youtube.com/watch?v=8To-6VIJZRE) with a straight face. He probably just has no shame.

ALVAREZ6
10-26-2006, 09:35 PM
DisgruntledLionFan is still a homo, regardless of the joke.

Melmart1
10-26-2006, 09:52 PM
Fucking Pistons fans, coming in here and confusing people! As if I havent had enough trauma lately, now I gotta have that image in my head. Scarier than any Halloween movie that has been on this week.

Marklar MM
10-26-2006, 09:53 PM
Fucking Pistons fans, coming in here and confusing people! As if I havent had enough trauma lately, now I gotta have that image in my head. Scarier than any Halloween movie that has been on this week.

Wanna go on an E-Date.

Melmart1
10-26-2006, 09:55 PM
Wanna go on an E-Date.
I stand corrected. Second scariest thing.

Marklar MM
10-26-2006, 10:28 PM
I stand corrected. Second scariest thing.

I aim to please your Halloween wishes.

Kori Ellis
10-26-2006, 11:24 PM
I can't believe how many people answered Disgruntled as if he were serious. :lmao

NorCal510
10-26-2006, 11:33 PM
wow

MaNuMaNiAc
10-26-2006, 11:34 PM
I can't believe how many people answered Disgruntled as if he were serious. :lmao

Hey I don't know the dude, he just might have that fucked up a taste http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smiembarassed.gif

NorCal510
10-26-2006, 11:39 PM
thanks disgruntled fan

im putting this one on another forum

10-26-2006, 11:55 PM
No problem, I found the link on another forum...

DirkAB
10-27-2006, 01:16 AM
What the fuck :wtf :wtf :wtf

This thread is retarded.

If you don't laugh at this thread then you are retarded. This has to be the funniest thread I've ever read here. What a fantastic set-up, had me going all the way until I saw that thing doing the interview. Did anybody notice when it looked down at it's own tits halfway through the interview? I think it got a boner when it looked at it's own titties.

LuvBones
10-27-2006, 01:17 AM
I couldnt even get past the first 15 seconds of the video... it gets worse??

DirkAB
10-27-2006, 01:20 AM
Ballmer managed to do this (http://youtube.com/watch?v=8To-6VIJZRE) with a straight face. He probably just has no shame.

Just when I thought this thread couldn't get any funnier.

CuckingFunt
10-27-2006, 01:23 AM
Ballmer managed to do this (http://youtube.com/watch?v=8To-6VIJZRE) with a straight face. He probably just has no shame.Just about any word sounds funny when repeated over and over.

trueD
10-27-2006, 01:47 AM
Just about any word sounds funny when repeated over and over.I guess there's something to be said about being sweaty and fanatical on stage, just can't think of what it is at the moment.

trueD
10-27-2006, 01:48 AM
Oh wait, I remember what it is: Rock Star.

He definitely isn't a rock star. :lol

whottt
10-27-2006, 03:21 AM
play with her balls

I can...there's like 10 posters on the site that pick up on "subtle" stuff like that, Spurminator, Manny, Kori, Gon, Mouse, SpursWoman, tlong, and if I think of the rest I'll let you know. Been doing that stuff here for years and it gets missed most of the time and you'll have a lot of people calling you stupid(the really stupid people are the worst ones about doing this).

After a while you start to get a complex and think it's your sense of humor that's fucked up. If you want to start a support group let me know...

Slomo
10-27-2006, 03:45 AM
DLF that was funny!

And I think you gave up the joke (with the "playing with balls" comment) way too early, it had the potential to stir up all kinds of shit.

Anyway I'm just sorry that because of the time difference i wasn't able to participate more. :spin

My reaction was WTF???? what's that? and yes I figured out it was a joke very quickly, but not before thinking if maybe - just maybe - you have a really weird taste and what if you look something like him/her :lol

10-27-2006, 04:27 AM
Did you just call me a tranny? :rollin

And there was no way it would gone on any longer after Peabody posted its bio.

angel_luv
10-27-2006, 06:06 AM
I had my monitor sound turned off when I looked at the video so I thought " your friend" was just a really unattractive girl.

I caught the playing with balls comment, but Manny already had me convinced that guy was a dude.

katyon6th
10-27-2006, 06:15 AM
hmm... the chick in the video isn't very attractive IMO, if she's cool then by all means

I missed this earlier in the thread.

It's sweet people were seriously trying to give Disgruntled advice, but hilarious at the same time.

CuckingFunt
10-27-2006, 09:34 AM
I can...there's like 10 posters on the site that pick up on "subtle" stuff like that, Spurminator, Manny, Kori, Gon, Mouse, SpursWoman, tlong, and if I think of the rest I'll let you know. Been doing that stuff here for years and it gets missed most of the time and you'll have a lot of people calling you stupid(the really stupid people are the worst ones about doing this).

After a while you start to get a complex and think it's your sense of humor that's fucked up. If you want to start a support group let me know...Some of us get the subtle stuff and don't point it out because it is much more fun to feel like a smarty pants than to let everyone else in on the joke.

ShoogarBear
10-27-2006, 10:05 AM
Some of us get the subtle stuff and don't point it out because it is much more fun to feel like a smarty pants than to let everyone else in on the joke.And some of us don't get the subtle stuff and don't say anything because we didn't get it, but then get to act like a smarty pants and pretend we knew it all along after other people point it out.

whottt
10-27-2006, 10:08 AM
How could I have the searing wit of ShoogarBear off of my list, quite possibly the wittiest person on the forum. Sorry Shoogar, my bad.

whottt
10-27-2006, 10:09 AM
Hey Shoogar...you interested in doing a trade in the D-League? :)

ShoogarBear
10-27-2006, 10:14 AM
"Wittiest"? You mean like Oscar Wilde? What's that supposed to mean? Are you trying to say something?

ShoogarBear
10-27-2006, 10:15 AM
Yeah, you want Duncan and Ray Allen for Rasho?

whottt
10-27-2006, 10:19 AM
What about Webber and Kiddd for Duncan and Parker?

CuckingFunt
10-27-2006, 10:51 AM
And some of us don't get the subtle stuff and don't say anything because we didn't get it, but then get to act like a smarty pants and pretend we knew it all along after other people point it out.Ouch.

CavsSuperFan
10-27-2006, 11:15 AM
I don’t think she is unattractive...She seems very genuine & I bet she has a really nice personality...
http://www.nlgja.org/images/about/Board/inafried.gif

tlongII
10-27-2006, 11:16 AM
The video doesn't work for me so I thought he was serious at first.

Richard Cranium
10-27-2006, 11:21 AM
I don't get it.

Melmart1
10-27-2006, 03:55 PM
Did you just call me a tranny? :rollin

And there was no way it would gone on any longer after Peabody posted its bio.
Is that better or worse than being called a girl on accident? :(

10-27-2006, 04:31 PM
That's not going to help my cause in this thread.

http://i8.ebayimg.com/06/i/08/bc/cf/64_12.JPG

Mr. Peabody
10-27-2006, 05:26 PM

Carry on

Sorry, I caught the joke, but I just had to know what the hell was up with Ina.

Trainwreck2100
10-27-2006, 05:48 PM
What....the fuck.....is that

MannyIsGod
10-27-2006, 05:53 PM

Any other of the old school posters instantly think MadeFromDust when they saw that picture???

waterbottle2000
10-27-2006, 07:08 PM
forget sofia
get ina while you still have the chance
she is the shit... literally

Fillmoe
01-03-2007, 01:14 AM
if you had to watch the video 3 times to figure out tahts a dude..... i feel sorry for u