PDA

View Full Version : Okay Answer Me A Question

xrayzebra
10-27-2006, 02:33 PM
Now all the Dimm-o-Craps say: get out of Iraq and everything
will be okay. We can just talk to the terrorist and Muslims and
work everything out.

But, but, France didn't go to war with them, the supported
them (Muslims) and still................................

Ongoing 'intifada' in France has injured 2,500 police in 2006

Special to World Tribune.com
GEOSTRATEGY-DIRECT.COM
Friday, October 27, 2006

This might have dropped below the radar, but Al Qaida and its allies are literally battling the Crusaders every day in Europe. And so far, Europe isn't doing so well.

"We are in a state of civil war, orchestrated by radical Islamists," said Michel Thoomis, secretary general of the Action Police trade union. "This is not a question of urban violence any more. It is an intifada, with stones and firebombs."

The French Interior Ministry has acknowledged the Muslim uprising. The ministry said more than 2,500 police officers have been injured in 2006. This amounts to at least 14 officers each day.

The battles have been under-reported but alarming to French authorities. Muslim street commanders, who run lucrative drug networks, have organized youngsters in housing projects to ambush police and confront security forces. The response time allows hundreds of Muslims to storm police cars and patrols within minutes.

"You no longer see two or three youths confronting police," Thoomis said. "You see whole tower blocks emptying into the streets to set their comrades free when they are arrested."

France's huge Muslim minority community has come under the influence of agents often influenced and financed by Al Qaida. These agents have recruited Muslim youngsters for urban warfare in which police and government representatives are injured daily.

Not surprisingly, Muslim neighborhoods are becoming autonomous zones, with police and government workers too scared to enter. The police union is demanding the Interior Ministry supply officers with armored cars.

European law enforcement sources say France could be a model for other countries. The most worried are Britain and the Netherlands.

Copyright © 2006 East West Services, Inc.

====================================

Could it be, just be, that there may be a little hidden
agenda behind all this? Oh, I know the argument, the
French haven't accepted them into their society. Really,
I thought they went to France to be part of the French
Society.

JoeChalupa
10-27-2006, 03:09 PM
Well, there you go again.
Why do repuglicraps keep spinning shit? I don't give a repugcrap what the French did or didn't do.
Point is that there must be better strategery for Iraq and even Dubya has come to realize this (of course it just happens to coincide with the upcomoing mid-term elections), and have been pimping their new strategery to try to keep their power at any cost.
Nobody is saying we just need to talk and everything will be okay but without negotiations of somekind Iraq will never become stable.

xrayzebra
10-27-2006, 03:17 PM
Okay, Mr. Smart Guy. Which government, ooooppps, they don't have
one do they, which gang group (terrorist) do we talk to. Where do
you start. And who do we go to if they don't honor any agreement,
we may make. Oh, I guess we could just kick some one's butt and
give them the country which we just threw out. You know Iraq has
a legitimate elected government, should we throw them out and
give Iraq to the terrorist, and if so, which group? Come on smart
guy give me the answers.

JoeChalupa
10-27-2006, 03:25 PM
Well, since Iraq now has a legit government shouldn't they be taking on the responsibility? Since the elections were a HUGE success shouldn't we pointing a purple finger at them to get the job done?
The issue is that this administration did not even have a plan since they were sure we would be welcomed with open arms and then they got a very rude awakening and now even you are asking for answers when you should have been asking the questions BEFORE we attacked.

JoeChalupa
10-27-2006, 03:28 PM
well?

JoeChalupa
10-27-2006, 03:48 PM
Easier said than done I guess.

T Park
10-27-2006, 04:08 PM
:lol

uh Joe, maybe he had to go do something like work?

xrayzebra
10-27-2006, 04:23 PM
Well, since Iraq now has a legit government shouldn't they be taking on the responsibility? Since the elections were a HUGE success shouldn't we pointing a purple finger at them to get the job done?
The issue is that this administration did not even have a plan since they were sure we would be welcomed with open arms and then they got a very rude awakening and now even you are asking for answers when you should have been asking the questions BEFORE we attacked.

Quick Answer. How do we know what the Iraq government is doing. I am
sure they are attempting to establish a stable government.

Secondly, your sarcasm about the purple finger shows your contempt for
those that are attempting to establish a democratic government. Maybe
you should read a little more of OUR history and the start of our country
and then maybe, just maybe, you could understand that our government
came close several times to failing.

But short answer, no, they (Iraq) are not the sole party responsible for
solving the terrorist problem in Iraq. We must help them until they can
run things on their own. Reminder, we still support the South Korean
Government. We have been there for over 50 years. Oh, and I know
your argument, we aren't talking about South Korea. But I am talking
about history and the present. Two things you don't want to face.

One other point. Why would we wont to pull out of Iraq, even if a
stable environment is established? There are several other countries in
that area that are a threat to our country. Or do you not agree with that
statement also. The terrorist were a threat for some time, remember 9/11,
and we were not in Iraq or any other country at that time. And 9/11
was not the first instance of their aggressiveness.

JoeChalupa
10-27-2006, 04:55 PM
Quick Answer. How do we know what the Iraq government is doing. I am
sure they are attempting to establish a stable government.

I'm sure they are too but they are going to have to negotiate with the different groups that are causing all the mayhem. Force alone will not work.

Secondly, your sarcasm about the purple finger shows your contempt for
those that are attempting to establish a democratic government. Maybe
you should read a little more of OUR history and the start of our country
and then maybe, just maybe, you could understand that our government
came close several times to failing.

Listen, I probably know and respect the right to vote more than you do since it has only been since 1964 that my parents have been allowed to vote and the reason for the sarcasm is because of your continued childish "dimm-0-crap" crap you continue to use.

But short answer, no, they (Iraq) are not the sole party responsible for
solving the terrorist problem in Iraq. We must help them until they can
run things on their own. Reminder, we still support the South Korean
Government. We have been there for over 50 years. Oh, and I know
your argument, we aren't talking about South Korea. But I am talking
about history and the present. Two things you don't want to face.

One other point. Why would we wont to pull out of Iraq, even if a
stable environment is established? There are several other countries in
that area that are a threat to our country. Or do you not agree with that
statement also. The terrorist were a threat for some time, remember 9/11,
and we were not in Iraq or any other country at that time. And 9/11
was not the first instance of their aggressiveness.

I concur and I've stated many times that we cannot just pull out and that I expect our troops to be there for years to come.
But I also believe that the new moves by this administration are also motivated by the upcoming elections just like many thought Clinton's bombing was a political move. But I also don't believe Iraq was responsible for 911 directly.
I don't have an issue with fightiing terrorism around the world but just call it what it is and don't do it behind false pretenses such as WMD, blah, blah, blah. Yes, I know the talk of WMD has gotten old but it stll bothers me.
But I am glad to see that Bush has finally realized that his "stay the course" attitude was getting us nowhere.

Oh, and TPark..I have a job too. :lmao

Zunni
10-27-2006, 06:47 PM
Was there a question in that first post somewhere?

Trainwreck2100
10-27-2006, 06:58 PM
I love how its always "get out of Iraq" Here's the thing, I think Bush is a moron and thanks to him just pulling out of Iraq would be a disaster, but that Doesn't mean Bush knows what he's doing because in the last year and a half we have accomplished almost nothing in that country safety wise

Oh, Gee!!
10-27-2006, 08:13 PM
I don't think anybody has suggested that we should "get out of Iraq" to appease the jihadists. Rather, the reason for getting out is because Iraq is a clusterfuck.

Zunni
10-27-2006, 09:47 PM
I love how its always "get out of Iraq" Here's the thing, I think Bush is a moron and thanks to him just pulling out of Iraq would be a disaster, but that Doesn't mean Bush knows what he's doing because in the last year and a half we have accomplished almost nothing in that country safety wise
Here's the thing: Iraq is a disaster, no matter what. We can be a part of it, getting our young people killed, or be out of it, and let the Iraqis work it out for themselves, which is how it should have been all along.

You cannot "give" someone freedom. They need to fight for it and earn it themselves. The Iraqi people never seemed to be willing to do that, not even after we castrated Saddam and annihilated the Iraqi armed forces in DS. That was the perfect time for an uprising, and you could have heard a fucking pin drop.

Trainwreck2100
10-27-2006, 10:31 PM
Here's the thing: Iraq is a disaster, no matter what. We can be a part of it, getting our young people killed, or be out of it, and let the Iraqis work it out for themselves, which is how it should have been all along.

You cannot "give" someone freedom. They need to fight for it and earn it themselves. The Iraqi people never seemed to be willing to do that, not even after we castrated Saddam and annihilated the Iraqi armed forces in DS. That was the perfect time for an uprising, and you could have heard a fucking pin drop.

Yes but you can't destroy a government no matter how tyranical and leave anarchy in your wake. Like it or not Iraq is America's responsibilty because our elected officials signed off on it.

Zunni
10-27-2006, 10:39 PM
Yes but you can't destroy a government no matter how tyranical and leave anarchy in your wake. Like it or not Iraq is America's responsibilty because our elected officials signed off on it.
You still don't get it: there's anarchy now. We can't even control ONE FUCKING CITY. Right now, they're killing each other, and occasionally us. If we leave it'll just go back to being what it has been for over a thousand years: Sunnis and Shi'ites killing each other. We can't stop that and never could have.

spurster
10-27-2006, 10:44 PM
If we stay in Iraq, we are in deep shit, spending lives and money.

If we leave Iraq, we are still in deep shit, but at least we stop throwing lives and money down that drain.