PDA

View Full Version : Lynne Cheney Goes Unhinged!

Nbadan
10-28-2006, 02:23 AM
http://www.allhatnocattle.net/lynne%20forgot.jpg

Lynne Cheney repeatedly attacked CNN for having a liberal bias during a fiery and combative appearance today on the Situation Room.

Cheney said a CNN special that aired yesterday was a “terrible distortion of both the president and the vice president’s position on many issues,” in part because CNN used the phrase “domestic surveillance” to describe the so-called “Terrorist Surveillance Program.” When Wolf Blitzer pointed out that some individuals have been arrested and interrogated despite having no ties to terrorism, Cheney warned, “I think that you might be a little careful” declaring someone has “clean hands.”

Later, Cheney criticized Virginia Senate candidate Jim Webb for including sexually explicit material in his novels. Asked whether her own novel Sisters had “lesbian characters,” Cheney said, “no, not necessarily. This description is a lie. I’ll stand on that.” In fact, her novel did contain multiple scenes describing a lesbian love affair.

Repeatedly, Cheney asked Wolf Blitzer to end his line of questioning and about her new children’s book.

Think Progress (http://thinkprogress.org/2006/10/27/lynne-cheney-cnn)

Here is the video of Lynne Cheney going unhinged on Chris Walla...errr...Wolfe Biltzer.

PixelPusher
10-28-2006, 02:29 AM
Jim Webb, Lynne Cheney, Scooter Libby...looks like the D.C. scene is the ultimate cure for trashy novelists' writer's block.

Nbadan
10-28-2006, 02:29 AM
Damn...whats wrong with Barbara Sr.?

http://www.mbare.org/Images/ScaryBabs.jpg

velik_m
10-28-2006, 04:00 AM

she's old?

Marklar MM
10-28-2006, 09:42 AM

Bush's face. :lol

SA210
10-28-2006, 11:08 AM
"Trick or Treat..."

johnsmith
10-28-2006, 11:24 AM
That's good, make fun of old people for being old.........but know this SA210, women age terribly, soon I'll laugh out loud at your old wrinkled worn down face that resembles a used catchers mit.

Zunni
10-28-2006, 11:28 AM
That's good, make fun of old people for being old.........but know this SA210, women age terribly, soon I'll laugh out loud at your old wrinkled worn down face that resembles a used catchers mit.
So, it's not OK for SA210 to make fun, but it's OK for you to make fun of SA210? What happened to conservative moral absolutes?

johnsmith
10-28-2006, 11:29 AM
So, it's not OK for SA210 to make fun, but it's OK for you to make fun of SA210?

It's ok for me to get revenge in the name of another old lady. I won't do it to anyone else.

johnsmith
10-28-2006, 11:29 AM
So, it's not OK for SA210 to make fun, but it's OK for you to make fun of SA210? What happened to conservative moral absolutes?

I'm not a conservative.

xrayzebra
10-28-2006, 12:15 PM
And here is the video of Lynn putting Wolf in his place, here him sputter and
try to defend CNN for their bias propaganda clip of terrorist snipers shooting Americans.
You see Dan there are two sides to ever story, not just the "progressive" Regressive
side.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWcymCbSKqc

xrayzebra
10-28-2006, 12:16 PM
SA210 are you a Christian?

01Snake
10-28-2006, 03:13 PM
SA210 are you a Christian?

I don't know but he likes the Dixie Chicks so what does that tell you.
:lol

boutons_
10-28-2006, 04:34 PM
Lynne dickhead is a bitch. Talk about regal sense of entitlement.

water-boarding is a "no-brainer" is resounding approval of torture by dickhead.

Perhaps he errored in saying it out loud, but it surely is congruent with the pure evil of dickhead.

gtownspur
10-28-2006, 09:43 PM

I guess you just admitted that democrats will attack old ladies since they have no moral backbone.

THanx

Keep posting.

JoeChalupa
10-29-2006, 09:15 AM
:lmao

smeagol
10-29-2006, 10:21 AM
Lynne dickhead is a bitch.

Why?

Becuase she's the Vice-President's daughter?

Becuase she does not have your same political views?

Pathetic

xrayzebra
10-29-2006, 10:25 AM
^^Yeah boutons is, but you gotta admit he has a way with dirty words. He knows
how to use them a lot. I guess you could say he is bi-lingual, English and Profane.

clambake
10-29-2006, 12:18 PM
Lynne Cheney is his daughter?????????

Your right, that is sick.

boutons_
10-29-2006, 12:30 PM

So well informed, like your opionions. Lynne dickhead is dickhead's wife.

Pathetic is you answering your own stupid questions to me.

smeagol
10-29-2006, 06:46 PM

So well informed, like your opionions. Lynne dickhead is dickhead's wife.

Pathetic is you answering your own stupid questions to me.
I admit I'm not that well informed. Especially on the topic of US politics, given that I'm not American.

But I'm informed enough as to know that your posts in this forum are, 99% of the time, pathetic.

boutons_
10-29-2006, 07:15 PM
Why pathetic?

"Because Boutons_ does not have smeagol's political views?" :lol

smeagol
10-30-2006, 07:18 AM
Why pathetic?

"Because Boutons_ does not have smeagol's political views?" :lol

No because:

1) I do have your political views in some subjects, and

2) Anybody that does not agree with you or has some slight inclination to the right, in your book, is an idiot. And you always have plenty of adjectives to describe him: xxx / yyy / zzz

Crookshanks
10-30-2006, 10:14 AM
Unhinged? That was a smackdown worthy of WWF! :dizzy

Ocotillo
10-30-2006, 12:55 PM
When in doubt: lie. Eh Lynn.

boutons_
10-30-2006, 01:14 PM
"slight inclination to the right, in your book, is an idiot."

They actually voted for dubya, and now say the US military and Iraqi blood is not on THEIR hands, and the continue to equate Repugs == USA, and defend dubya, etc,etc. Yes, they are idiots.

You don't like people pushing back with the same smash-mouth tactics that the right has employed? You dish it out, but you can't take it.
what a bunch of hypocritical wimps.

Ocotillo
10-30-2006, 05:37 PM
Well our friends on the right said Michael J. Fox had it coming because he dared to step into a political discussion when Rush Limbaugh metaphorically smashed him in the mouth with a sock and cue ball. Politics is a rough and tumble business after all.

Yet Lynn Cheney wants the protection of being the demure wife of a politician. Actually, Lynn has been a right wing harpie for years rolling in the mud with all comers on Crossfire back in the day. You would think she is bi-polar. Kerry metions her daughter is a lesbian and someone has to get out the smelling salts as poor Lynn was so violated. Yet she can write about lesbian love scenes in her book.

Some oaf criticizes Vice President torture and Lynn needs a hankie to dab her eye as she defends her man. Yet she'll rip the balls right off of any Dem that gets in her way.

go back to Wyoming you shrew.

johnsmith
10-30-2006, 05:45 PM
go back to Wyoming you shrew.

Yeah, go back to Wyoming, we don't want you here in America. :wtf

Ocotillo
10-30-2006, 05:51 PM
^^get her out of D.C. is the point.

smeagol
10-30-2006, 05:58 PM

They actually voted for dubya, and now say the US military and Iraqi blood is not on THEIR hands, and the continue to equate Repugs == USA, and defend dubya, etc,etc. Yes, they are idiots.

You don't like people pushing back with the same smash-mouth tactics that the right has employed? You dish it out, but you can't take it.

I am not a Republican.

Are you this stupid?

johnsmith
10-30-2006, 06:07 PM
I am not a Republican.

Are you this stupid?

Yes, yes he is. He's been on ignore for me, but every once in a while he'll be in quotes, and yes, yes he is.

clambake
10-30-2006, 06:28 PM
Who care if she watches her daughter have lesbian sex and then puts it in a book.

You think people would want to read about her husband instead of that?

boutons_
10-30-2006, 06:35 PM
"I am not a Republican.

Are you this stupid?"

I didn't say you were.

Can you read?

mikejones99
10-30-2006, 07:32 PM
wHAT A DUMB WHORE. No one should read that trash book of that bitches

smeagol
10-30-2006, 09:10 PM

Who's "you"?

I'm guessing it's me, but I could be wrong.

xrayzebra
10-30-2006, 09:29 PM
So much anger at the lady who made CNN holler
"Wolf" pun intended.