PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Honor to be aired in entirety....

Clandestino
11-01-2004, 09:51 AM
Breaking News from NewsMax.com

NewsMax will continue to air 'Stolen Honor' on Pax-TV. This is the film John Kerry does not want you to see!

Here is the remaining schedule:

--Monday, Nov. 1 - 8:00 AM
--Monday, Nov. 1 - Noon
--Tuesday, Nov. 2 - 12:30 AM

Check local listings for PAX stations - Go Here Now.

Please forward this e-mail to friends and family and encourage them to watch this program.

--Get your copy of 'Stolen Honor' -- Go Here Now.

dcole50
11-01-2004, 11:32 AM
If they weren't airing at it such weird hours (I have classes and work during all those times), I'd watch just to see what the fuss was about. I watched F 9/11 for the same reason, even though I disagree with Moore and think these types of propaganda films are biased, partisan bull that distort facts beyond belief.

I'll record the Tuesday one, I guess.

Clandestino
11-01-2004, 11:47 AM
here it is for free...

http://www.stolenhonor.com/documentary/watch-video.asp

"Stolen Honor: Wounds that Never Heal" is now available for on line viewing at no cost. Help us reach as many people as possible in these critical final days. We need your help! Streaming video to hundreds of thousands of people costs money as do paid cable and broadcast placements.

Please help us now by sponsoring the distribution of this important documentary. You can make the difference!

NeoConIV
11-01-2004, 02:02 PM
Saw it PAX yesterday...

It reminds me that the worst people off with a Kerry presidency would be the POW's and Vietnam veterans he betrayed, and also the current military, who with a large majority find him dispicable.

Nbadan
11-01-2004, 04:40 PM
F/911, and other anti-W documentaries are showing tonight on INDEMAND and The Sundance Channel respectively.

NeoConIV
11-01-2004, 05:42 PM
How can F9/11 still be shown with a straight face? Wow.