PDA

View Full Version : I'm Baack!

Doc Jerome
10-28-2006, 09:08 PM
Well, sort of. I am writing music for a feature film that will be out next year; so I have missed all of the pre season. I can't post like I want to, so I need someone to let me know, What's been happening? I hear GM's voted the Spurs the odds on favorites to win the title. We'll see.

Holla at me folks, and bring me up to speed. :fro

adidas11
10-28-2006, 09:41 PM
Who are you again? I don't recognize your screen name.

Doc Jerome
10-28-2006, 09:44 PM
The question is not who am I, but rather, . . . How is the team?

Kori Ellis
10-28-2006, 09:45 PM
I am writing music for a feature film that will be out next year

That's cool.

You didn't miss much. The Spurs didn't try that hard in preseason, getting blown out by 30 against the Bulls and stuff like that. They had six players in training camp trying to make the team, but cut them all -- leaving the roster at 14. Beno missed all of training camp and preseason with a hamstring issue, until last night when he played against the Mavs and played well. Oberto has been starting in all the preseason games except 1 when Elson and Finley started, while Oberto and Manu came off the bench. Tony hit 22 free throws in a row until last night when he missed one at the beginning of the game. Duncan looks in good shape. Bonner, Butler and Elson are getting acclimated, sometimes looking good and other times looking lost. Jacque Vaughn did a good job at the backup point with Beno out. Pop experimented with Barry running the point at times. Hmm ... I think that's it.

Regular season starts Thursday against the Mavs in Dallas.

Doc Jerome
10-28-2006, 09:55 PM
Well, perhaps TP's been working on his shot, and we will begin to see dividends this season. I am hoping, during the post season. Is Oberto going to start? Wow! I think Manu should come off the bench, he can best serve the team that way.

All the acquisitions are going to get better by mid season, . . . we hope. Barry may not be able to handle the point; but, it makes for even more interesting player rotations.

Good deal, thanks Kori. :fro

angel_luv
10-28-2006, 10:06 PM
Nice to meet you. Welcome back

Wow- your writing music for a film is awesome. :)

MaNuMaNiAc
10-28-2006, 10:09 PM
Well, sort of. I am writing music for a feature film that will be out next year; so I have missed all of the pre season. I can't post like I want to, so I need someone to let me know, What's been happening? I hear GM's voted the Spurs the odds on favorites to win the title. We'll see.

Holla at me folks, and bring me up to speed. :fro
Any chance you could tell us the name of the flick?

Doc Jerome
10-29-2006, 09:13 PM
The film is called "Blackout" and it will be out sometime next year (2007). It stars:
Jeffry Wright
Zoe Saldana
Melvin Van Peebles
Michael B Jordan
and Saul Rubinek among others.

It is a lot of work Angel Luv.
Peace. :fro

SilverPlayer
10-29-2006, 09:20 PM
Jeffry Wright<--- amazing actor. I will definetly see it if he's going to star.

MaNuMaNiAc
10-29-2006, 09:25 PM
The film is called "Blackout" and it will be out sometime next year (2007). It stars:
Jeffry Wright
Zoe Saldana
Melvin Van Peebles
Michael B Jordan
and Saul Rubinek among others.

It is a lot of work Angel Luv.
Peace. :fro

Nice! :tu I'll check it out when it comes out. What's your name, so I can look it up in the credits. I've never talked with anyone in the movie business, it'll be cool to tell people "there, there... see that dude, I talked to him on a Spurs forum" http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif