PDA

View Full Version : Someone up there seems to be just laughing in the face of the 49ers...

zocool16
10-29-2006, 02:37 PM
I didn't think the 49ers were gonna win the game, but I didn't think it would be so bad either. It seems that even as bad as the 49ers are playing on defense, on offense we're just getting some bad breaks....anyways the bears don't need anymore breaks, this is kind of painful to watch.

BUT I CANT TURN THE TV OFF

:(

PixelPusher
10-29-2006, 02:50 PM
I've had this game as a big fat "L" since the season started. Hang in there, the schedule gets a lot easier after this.

BeerIsGood!
10-29-2006, 03:51 PM
Being a Cowboys fan - a fan of a team with seemingly no direction right now - I can still take some solace in knowing that it could be worse... we could have fallen as far as the 49ers.

zocool16
10-29-2006, 03:58 PM
Being a Cowboys fan - a fan of a team with seemingly no direction right now - I can still take some solace in knowing that it could be worse... we could have fallen as far as the 49ers.

oh my friend but everyone goes through this at a point in their team's history. The 49ers are at the point in which they're headed in the right direction. Even after this defeat, THEY ARE still headed in the right direction. They have improved significantly on offense, and next season's goal will be to get ANY DEFENSE at all. However dude, your team has the guns and isn't going anywhere. Hey but the season is still within your hands, you can still turn it around. The Cowboys and the 49ers aren't in the same lines though

Just as I'm typing this, Alex Smith had another fumble... screw it, i love that guy, he's the only one competing asides Frank Gore.

zocool16
10-29-2006, 04:01 PM
I've had this game as a big fat "L" since the season started. Hang in there, the schedule gets a lot easier after this.

true that, it's disheartening though. but being 49ers fans and knowing our team's own limitations, i think we have to realize that we're gonna have games like this. I hope it's over though. I don't wanna be this embarassed again this season.

BeerIsGood!
10-29-2006, 04:10 PM
oh my friend but everyone goes through this at a point in their team's history. The 49ers are at the point in which they're headed in the right direction. Even after this defeat, THEY ARE still headed in the right direction. They have improved significantly on offense, and next season's goal will be to get ANY DEFENSE at all. However dude, your team has the guns and isn't going anywhere. Hey but the season is still within your hands, you can still turn it around. The Cowboys and the 49ers aren't in the same lines though

Just as I'm typing this, Alex Smith had another fumble... screw it, i love that guy, he's the only one competing asides Frank Gore.

We don't have guns... we have BIG bullets but no gun to shoot them. We also have two safeties who can't seem to cover anyone deep. We have a line who is green as hell and plays like it. If we can get even a moderately decent gun (and Romo may prove to be that with time), a decent line, and a safety who can cover deep - this could be a good team. All things that need to be addressed in the offseason.

As for the 49ers... Smith is a good young QB who needs to get the pieces around him. The problem is there are not many pieces there. Hopefully he won't get wasted like David Carr - but it looks like that may be the case.

zocool16
10-29-2006, 05:10 PM
As for the 49ers... Smith is a good young QB who needs to get the pieces around him. The problem is there are not many pieces there. Hopefully he won't get wasted like David Carr - but it looks like that may be the case.

haha no i dont think so, no way do the 49ers pass up reggie bush like that. david carr's life would be so much easier now if reggie bush was with him down in houston. but yea point taken

NorCal510
10-29-2006, 05:37 PM
the o couldnt even touch the ball before the bears put 10 on the board