PDA

View Full Version : Who killed Spursreport?

baseline bum
10-29-2006, 08:56 PM
I don't want to get involved in the religious war betwen SR and ST, but did SR.com get sold or something? I haven't been able to access it for a week.

Buddy Holly
10-29-2006, 09:08 PM
So is that pecker head DizzG now roaming around here?

How about his butt buddy FamousJames?

braeden0613
10-29-2006, 10:39 PM
no they are having server issues or something....dizz set up a temporary board for the time being

NorCal510
10-29-2006, 10:41 PM
i used to be on spursreport after getting banned, now im here!

Steve Perry
10-29-2006, 10:42 PM
Someone in this picture knows the truth!

http://www.cikava.com/gallery/albums/Mouses-House-of-Fun/00_cheer.jpg

dirk4mvp.
10-29-2006, 10:45 PM
i used to be on spursreport after getting banned, now im here!

If Kori can get you Unbanned, will you go back?

NorCal510
10-29-2006, 10:48 PM
no, that site is slow and i like my reputation here

dirk4mvp.
10-29-2006, 10:49 PM
:lmao

MaNuMaNiAc
10-29-2006, 10:49 PM
Can you even call it a war? SR.com isn't even a blip on the radar compared to Spurstalk.com.

Smackie Chan
10-29-2006, 10:52 PM
Can you even call it a war? SR.com isn't even a blip on the radar compared to Spurstalk.com.

They might not be a Bimp on the radar screen, but with Dizzg? they are a Blimp on the radar screen :lmao

David Bowie
10-29-2006, 11:10 PM
I used to have 3000 + posts on that site

however, every single topic in the politics forum was an anti Israel thread started by one of the "overseers"

so that was a bit of a downer, given my views/religion.

This site is much better anyway.

NORCAL5I0
10-29-2006, 11:16 PM
If you can put some electrical tape on your nipples? you can post here also :lmao

midgetonadonkey
10-29-2006, 11:26 PM
I made 1 post at spursreport.com and got banned.

trueD
10-29-2006, 11:30 PM
If you can put some electrical tape on your nipples? you can post here also :lmao:lol

I was just now observing those small little peckers...

trueD
10-29-2006, 11:31 PM
Okay, wait. Now I get it.

Steve Perry
10-29-2006, 11:32 PM
http://www.cikava.com/gallery/albums/Mouses-House-of-Fun/tit.gif

PAWW
10-29-2006, 11:34 PM
http://www.cikava.com/gallery/albums/Mouses-House-of-Fun/tit.gif

trueD
10-29-2006, 11:35 PM

http://www.cikava.com/gallery/albums/Mouses-House-of-Fun/00_cheer.jpgExcellent photoshop, I recognize Kori, Condoleeza and (I think) Angel Luv, who are the other three?

trueD
10-29-2006, 11:38 PM
http://www.cikava.com/gallery/albums/Mouses-House-of-Fun/tit.gif:lol

Forget the electrical tape, that man just needs some corn pads.

samikeyp
10-29-2006, 11:45 PM

Its the one in the middle! :lol

angel_luv
10-29-2006, 11:52 PM

http://www.cikava.com/gallery/albums/Mouses-House-of-Fun/00_cheer.jpg

angel_luv
10-29-2006, 11:54 PM
Excellent photoshop, I recognize Kori, Condoleeza and (I think) Angel Luv, who are the other three?

The dark red haired girl is Gatita... the blonde is Ginofan and the light red haired girl is Rasho fan. :)

Kori Ellis
10-30-2006, 03:44 AM
Mouse can you use a better picture of me than the one with me rolling my eyes to the sky all the time? :lol

Kori Ellis
10-30-2006, 03:45 AM
As for SpursReport, it's funny that people would think we'd know the answer to their server problems. I have gotten 40 emails/PM's about it in the last few days. :lol

Good luck to them though, server issues suck.

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
10-30-2006, 04:15 AM
Someone should setup a Spurstalk vs. Spursreport football game, now that'd be drama

midgetonadonkey
10-30-2006, 04:16 AM
I think a Spurstalk vs. Spursreport shit talking contest would be better. I could be a very valuable asset in such a contest.

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
10-30-2006, 04:19 AM
Losing forum gets Louis2

Taco
10-30-2006, 08:43 AM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52336

judaspriestess
10-31-2006, 11:09 PM
that site is a bunch of whiny children who want to dish it out but can't take it when its thrown back at them. good riddance

alamobear
10-31-2006, 11:10 PM
hello old friends, its me alamoboy

midgetonadonkey
10-31-2006, 11:12 PM
Spursreport couldn't handle me. Fuck that site.

alamobear
10-31-2006, 11:14 PM
Spursreport couldn't handle me. Fuck that site.
they constantly try and make fun of me and talk mad shit to me and i find it funny the extent some people go, yet when i start talking back to them, feelings start getting hurt

midgetonadonkey
10-31-2006, 11:20 PM
I made one post about whether or not people look at the toilet paper after they wipe their ass and I was banned. Fuck those people. That includes you.

alamobear
10-31-2006, 11:22 PM
I made one post about whether or not people look at the toilet paper after they wipe their ass and I was banned. Fuck those people. That includes you.
you remember a guy named kobetoduncan? that was me :)

Johnny_Blaze_47
10-31-2006, 11:23 PM
I killed spursreport because they couldn't handle my bunkbed.

-horry

midgetonadonkey
10-31-2006, 11:27 PM

No I don't. I was a member for literally 5 minutes.

SequSpur
10-31-2006, 11:49 PM

No.

braeden0613
11-01-2006, 12:14 AM
why didnt you stick with alamoboy for your user name?

alamobear
11-01-2006, 12:19 AM
why didnt you stick with alamoboy for your user name?
dont know

batman2883
11-02-2006, 09:22 AM
spurstalk is the best thing that ever happened to me, i'm going to name my next child spurstalk kori lj .....just for respect

Ed Helicopter Jones
11-02-2006, 04:34 PM
spurstalk is the best thing that ever happened to me,

That is so sad.

Ed Helicopter Jones
11-02-2006, 04:38 PM
Who killed Spursreport?

A couple of years ago I heard that a newly married couple started a new Spurs website that blew Spursreport out of the water. It's been dying a slow and painful death ever since.

Buddy Holly
11-02-2006, 04:48 PM
The top female at Spursreport.com is LadySpur...

http://image.rotteneggs.com/r3/cache_images/15/150215.jpg

I've heard DizzG has been trying for years to tap that.

johngateswhiteley
11-02-2006, 05:17 PM
...spursreport blows. i got banned b/c i thought vince young would not be a good NFL QB....are you kidding me? whether i turn out to be right or wrong, thats just pathetic.

BgT
02-01-2007, 09:04 PM
You were kobetoduncan? Man, you ARE crazy. Creating another account (alamoboy) to stalk alamogirl. WTF?!

BTW, I guess I'm the only one here, who didn't left because I would be banned. :clap I left, that's the strangest forum ever.

Hm. I was banned once, but DizzG said I wasn't. Now that was funny. He started a topic about something (not related to basketball at all) . It went 4 pages. Then I wrote a long post with plenty of arguments against his opinion. I didn't use ONE "bad" word and was actually polite. I was just so good and cool and sexy that he DELETED (not closed) the whole TOPIC (not just my post, because there was no reason for that) and banned me.
So after 2 weeks he removed my ban. I asked him what was the ban for and he said I wasn't banned at all. It was just server problem. :drunk

I said, you know what... I'll let YOU be the sexiest guy on the forum, I'm gone.

Troll
02-01-2007, 09:22 PM
He did the same thing with me. Some posters asked if i was banned and he said no, That i just prefer not to post there anymore. :lmao

I never understood DizzG, the man would come by my apartment every week as we would drink and watch NBA games and talk about all kinds of shit, Then one day LJ and Dusty have a meltdown and he stop coming by or calling. WTF does LJ and Dusty's beef have to do with me, and everyone who post at ST?

I guess if Tony parker stops talking to Eva that means coach Pop should not let him play anymore for the spurs? If someone has a reasonable explanation I would love to hear it, then I have some questions about Chris Duel. :wakeup

AlamoSpursFan
02-01-2007, 09:26 PM
Am I the only poster here who's never posted there?

:lol

Kori Ellis
02-01-2007, 09:33 PM
He did the same thing with me. Some posters asked if i was banned and he said no, That i just prefer not to post there anymore. :lmao

I never understood DizzG, the man would come by my apartment every week as we would drink and watch NBA games and talk about all kinds of shit, Then one day LJ and Dusty have a meltdown and he stop coming by or calling. WTF does LJ and Dusty's beef have to do with me, and everyone who post at ST?

I guess if Tony parker stops talking to Eva that means coach Pop should not let him play anymore for the spurs? If someone has a reasonable explanation I would love to hear it, then I have some questions about Chris Duel. :wakeup

Even odder ... LJ and Dusty never had a meltdown. :lol

BgT
02-01-2007, 09:36 PM
Reasonable? I can't offer you that. But the thing is, that they consider themselves to be the OFFICIAL Spurs forum. And they just are not allowed to lower themselves to such crap as ST. They are "family" forum. That's what they always say, when asked why being so... "strict". Because it's family forum, there are kids and very well behaving ladies, who would get a heart attack if they saw a word dick or fuck. It's all about morality. This place has no moral rules. It's bad.

I did dig more about it... and obviously most of the "important" persons there dislike ST, because ST members make fun of them and insult them on the web. As for DizzG, that's completely, I mean completely different story. He is just an asshole, it's not that hard to understand. He thinks very high of himself and considers himself to be 50% of the reason why Spurs got the last title.

Why he turned this way against you? Because if you are not with him, you are against him. I write that I don't like the "biggest in town" burger that he posted in a topic and I'm a troll, I have bad influence on forum and on Spurs. Spursreport is just too personal for him. He doesn't have anything else in life. He could be dead by now, the site is down for days!

BgT
02-01-2007, 09:38 PM
Am I the only poster here who's never posted there?

:lol
You haven't?! You missed some good crazy fun!

Not.

fatsack
02-01-2007, 09:41 PM
it's kharma.

fuck them.

Kori Ellis
02-01-2007, 09:42 PM
I don't really want this to turn into a SR bash fest.

It's their right to run their forum however they want, no matter who agrees with it. It's not like anyone pays to go there (though some people have had their computers screwed up by the spyware in their ads - so I guess that's payment :)).

Dizz is a nice enough guy. But some people get really caught up in the whole thing, moderating, banning people, whatever. And a few people let that carry over into real life.

Eh... when it comes down to it, it's just a message board. No matter what has been said from there over the last few years. If any of them wanted to come to a GTG of ours, even in our house, they'd be welcome. You can't get too wrapped up in what goes on over the internet.

tlongII
02-01-2007, 09:52 PM
That post really hurt my feelings!

Kori Ellis
02-01-2007, 09:54 PM
That post really hurt my feelings!

Sorry.

Did Zach Randolph make the All-Star team? :cooldevil

mookie2001
02-01-2007, 09:59 PM
some people get really caught up in the whole thing, moderating, banning people:(

tlongII
02-01-2007, 10:07 PM
Sorry.

Did Zach Randolph make the All-Star team? :cooldevil

Hey! Quit messing with my polls!

braeden0613
02-01-2007, 10:19 PM
I don't really want this to turn into a SR bash fest.

It's their right to run their forum however they want, no matter who agrees with it. It's not like anyone pays to go there (though some people have had their computers screwed up by the spyware in their ads - so I guess that's payment :)).

Dizz is a nice enough guy. But some people get really caught up in the whole thing, moderating, banning people, whatever. And a few people let that carry over into real life.

Eh... when it comes down to it, it's just a message board. No matter what has been said from there over the last few years. If any of them wanted to come to a GTG of ours, even in our house, they'd be welcome. You can't get too wrapped up in what goes on over the internet.
well said

SpursWoman
02-01-2007, 10:56 PM
I don't really care one way or the other ... but I really almost choked with laughter on this gem:

They are "family" forum. That's what they always say, when asked why being so... "strict". Because it's family forum, there are kids and very well behaving ladies, who would get a heart attack if they saw a word dick or fuck. It's all about morality. This place has no moral rules. It's bad.

Dude, don't be fooled. I have pictures. :lmao :lmao

Re-Animator
02-02-2007, 04:23 AM
Dizz is a nice enough guy.

That's why he goes to your GTGs :lmao

Re-Animator
02-02-2007, 05:03 AM
Reasonable? I can't offer you that. But the thing is, that they consider themselves to be the OFFICIAL Spurs forum.

Then they can just ask Peter Holt for the money to stay on the www..........

And they just are not allowed to lower themselves to such crap as ST. They are "family" forum.

that's why their hot chicks topic was on page 8 last time I read it? :lmao

That's what they always say, when asked why being so... "strict". Because it's family forum,

If it's a family forum then where are they? I only see the same 5 posters show up at all their GTGs and I have yet to see one of them bring any kids. Where are the so called family's? and why would a family all sit around the PC to post at the cantina? when was the last time you saw some kid push his play station under the bed so he can read one of LadySpurs topics? :lmao

there are kids and very well behaving ladies, who would get a heart attack if they saw a word dick or fuck. It's all about morality. This place has no moral rules. It's bad.

You forget Kori met LG at that site, and you don't meet someone and marry them without talking about sex now and then. One of my best topics at that site was I found a cucumber under my sisters bed

and DizzG , ladySpur and that person who walks on water Mombear all replied to it with laughter. oh BTW where was there Bible forum or the Kids forum?

After all , with all these church going family's visiting their site everyday you would think they would have a place to post.

I did dig more about it... and obviously most of the "important" persons there dislike ST, because ST members make fun of them and insult them on the web.

Just like we make fun of Tpark, the crocodile hunter,the Pope, Jesus,and President Bush. That's all over the www it's nothing new. Besides have you even met any of the posters over there? it's a combination of the special Olympics and A Murray Povich show. I am expecting ladySpur to have Dusty and DizzG take a paternity test any day now. :lmao

As for DizzG, that's completely, I mean completely different story. He is just an asshole, it's not that hard to understand.

maybe he is. but why would you go to someones house and drink beer for a whole year if you really don't like the person? it doesn't make sense unless your still in the 5th grade.

He thinks very high of himself and considers himself to be 50% of the reason why Spurs got the last title.

he may have been responsible for the championship. after all I was responsible for Toyota coming to San Antonio.

Why he turned this way against you? Because if you are not with him, you are against him.

What am I supposed to do follow him to the mens room 24/7? How can you be with someone when you don't have a car? If that was the case then why was he my friend in the first place? What did i do that was so worthy back then? Did I lose my friendship ring by accident when I was playing in his tree house one day? I seem to be the same asshole I have always been since I got on line back in 1995.

I write that I don't like the "biggest in town" burger that he posted in a topic and I'm a troll,

Trust me on this, one thing i have learn in the 40 + years of being on this earth ...never.... and I say again ...never fuck with a fat persons burger .

I have bad influence on forum and on Spurs. Spursreport is just too personal for him. He doesn't have anything else in life.

I take it you haven't been to his MySpace page yet.

He could be dead by now, the site is down for days!

Lucky for him he already has a SpursTalk screen name :lol

TDMVPDPOY
02-02-2007, 05:09 AM
any regulators in the house.....

BgT
02-02-2007, 11:41 AM
Lucky for him he already has a SpursTalk screen name :lol
Lol, yeah, and Mouse has been helping him to get used to new forum.