PDA

View Full Version : Anybody know how to make some quick cash...

MaNuMaNiAc
10-30-2006, 01:56 AM
online? I'm not looking for much, just around 50 bucks a month or something. I've heard its possible, but so far noone has been able to tell me how http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smidepressed.gif

Just wondering...

midgetonadonkey
10-30-2006, 02:01 AM
Sell bootleg movies.

MaNuMaNiAc
10-30-2006, 02:02 AM
Sell bootleg movies.
I'm being serious (although... http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif)

midgetonadonkey
10-30-2006, 02:03 AM
So was I.

MaNuMaNiAc
10-30-2006, 02:04 AM
So was I.ok... I meant legally

midgetonadonkey
10-30-2006, 02:04 AM
I know nothing about how to make legal money online.

MaNuMaNiAc
10-30-2006, 02:07 AM
I know nothing about how to make legal money online.I've heard of websites that pay you money for clicking on ads or something. Never seen one, and to tell you the truth I always thought it was some kind of myth

MannyIsGod
10-30-2006, 02:22 AM
I need to start coaching people in poker. I'll charge you 200 bucks to show you how to make 50 bucks a month playing poker :lol

MaNuMaNiAc
10-30-2006, 02:29 AM
I need to start coaching people in poker. I'll charge you 200 bucks to show you how to make 50 bucks a month playing poker :lolwell once you know how to, how much you recon does one have to invest to make 50 bucks? http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif I'm just looking for a way to pay my internet bill, and it would be great if there was a way to make them online.

midgetonadonkey
10-30-2006, 02:30 AM
well once you know how to, how much you recon does one have to invest to make 50 bucks? http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif I'm just looking for a way to pay my internet bill, and it would be great if there was a way to make them online.

Do a gay webcam show.

TDMVPDPOY
10-30-2006, 02:33 AM
give me a bj, i pay you a penny

J.T.
10-30-2006, 03:21 AM
PokerStars is your friend.

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
10-30-2006, 04:16 AM
Buy high and sell low

Boris
10-30-2006, 06:04 AM
Buy low and get high.

TDMVPDPOY
10-30-2006, 12:32 PM
breed gold fishes and sell them a buck each to kids, thats what im thinking, but australia is in water drought restrictions atm :(:( so fuck it.

screamformelongbeach
10-30-2006, 01:15 PM
Sell plasma, blood, and/or sperm. Also, is Pharmaco still around? They used to pay you a lot of $$$ to spend a a few days in their facility, and they would test new pharmaceuticals on you. That's actually how Robert Rodriguez funded his first movie.

MannyIsGod
10-30-2006, 02:31 PM
well once you know how to, how much you recon does one have to invest to make 50 bucks? http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif I'm just looking for a way to pay my internet bill, and it would be great if there was a way to make them online.Making 50 bucks playing poker online once you know how to play poker is fairly easy. I guess starting out with a 100 dollars or so and playing 3 or 5 dollar sit and go tournamnets would be the easiest way. If you went the 3 dollar tournamnet route you could probably start with as little as 50 or 60.

Yeah, making that 50 would be easier than posting on Spurstalk.

TDMVPDPOY
10-30-2006, 02:56 PM
vbookie man :D

Bob Lanier
10-30-2006, 04:22 PM
Just passing this along. You probably need it more than I do

Dear Sir, I know my message will come to you as a surprise. I wish to write you this letter of assistance believing that you will not betray the trust I'm to impose on you.

By brief introduction, I am Sandra Mani the wife of Hanis Mani Mani former chief of defense-staff of (Republic of Guinea Bissau).

I got your contact from a business magnet who told me to fill free to do any business with you that you are truthful and trustworthy and also your capability of handling this business. He made me to surmise totally that you must be such an erudite businessman full of ingenuity and human resources management.

My late husband was killed just last year December following his role as a rebel leader against the past government of guinea Bissau.

Following this political crisis, I was forced to live our country to Abidjan the capital city of Cote d'Ivoire for my dear life.

It is here in Abidjan he deposited ONE METALLIC TRUNK BOX in a Security Company. He registered it as an African Artworks as belonging to his foreign business partner who will come with the keys for the claim of the consignment. He did not disclose to the Security Company the real content of the box.

The box contain US$ 18,000.000.00 (Eighteen Million United States Dollars ). To be honest with you, this is the only legacy left for me by my husband which Iam with the certificate of deposit and other necessary documents regarding this deposit.

I want to front you as the bonafide beneficiary of the consignment and claim the consignment for onward transfer of the Fund to your Bank Account abroad for onward investment in your Country. I have decided to offer you 5% of the total sum and 2% for other mecellaneous expenses you may incur on the cause of this transaction. On the notice of your willingness to assist me, I will tell you the modalities we shall follow to ensure a smooth hitch-free transaction.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards.

Sandra Mani

NB: please do call me as soon as you receive this message for more briefing and also I want to invest in your country.

MaNuMaNiAc
10-30-2006, 04:24 PM
... so I guess it is a myth...

ashbeeigh
10-30-2006, 05:12 PM
http://www.surveyspree.com However, you have to pay 'em $35 to get into their system.

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
10-30-2006, 06:45 PM
www.moola.com

you have to be invited by a member, but basically what it is, you watch a little ad and they will give you 1 penny, then you get to play some games if you win it, you double your money, you can keep doubling your money, and cash out at anytime.

If anyone wants an invite PM me ( I only get 3, but once I invite people, they can invite 3 people)