PDA

View Full Version : 'Desperate Housewives' star fights to keep nude pics under wraps

Johnny_Blaze_47
10-30-2006, 09:26 PM
Admit it. How many of you were ready to come in here and blame Eva for Tony Parker's ankle, the war in Iraq and the moral downfall of America?

---------------

Cross Fights To Keep Naked Picture Under Wraps

"Desperate Housewives" actress Marcia Cross is battling to keep naked pictures of her from being published.

Two hundred sexy snaps were reportedly discovered by a company hired to removed trash from redhead Cross' home in Los Angeles. The firm's owner is being represented by agent David Hans Schmidt, who plans to sell the pictures.

Schmidt tells the New York Daily News, "There are some pictures of her showering outside. She looks absolutely gorgeous. And yes, the carpet does match the curtains."

But 44-year-old Cross' legal team claim the photos were thrown away by mistake and insist they still belong to her and husband Tom Mahoney. She is demanding their return.

But Schmidt is confident he has the law behind him and hints he plans to sell them abroad: "The pictures were not stolen. When you throw something away, you forfeit that property.

"We recognize the copyright issue, but U.S. copyright law stops at the border."

But he has given Cross the opportunity to buy the photos back, claiming he knows how wealthy she is after discovering her tax return in the trash as well.

Schmidt adds, "I'm not looking to mortify Ms. Cross. I just want the most money for my client. I know how much she made, but out of respect for Ms. Cross, I won't discuss it."

---------------

I'd hit it like a truck meeting a deer at 80 MPH.

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/3246/marcia20cross20underweazf2.jpg

MaNuMaNiAc
10-30-2006, 09:36 PM
I'd hit it like a truck meeting a deer at 80 MPH.

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/3246/marcia20cross20underweazf2.jpg
:lol :tu AMEN TO THAT!

Bob Lanier
10-30-2006, 10:14 PM
Redhead fetish forum

:wakeup

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
10-30-2006, 10:18 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v197/Mikhail_Angelo/cosplay/mcdhitit.jpg

Marklar MM
10-30-2006, 10:19 PM
Holy shit. Ronald McDonald, Hamburgler, Colonol Sanders, and some random dude in red.

JoeChalupa
10-30-2006, 10:23 PM
I thought she was hotter in Melrose Place.

yeah, I watched it.....but only because the wife did.

angel_luv
10-30-2006, 10:32 PM
But he has given Cross the opportunity to buy the photos back, claiming he knows how wealthy she is after discovering her tax return in the trash as well.

Schmidt adds, "I'm not looking to mortify Ms. Cross. I just want the most money for my client. I know how much she made, but out of respect for Ms. Cross, I won't discuss it."

Funny, he doesn't mind black mailing her.

Marklar MM
10-30-2006, 10:37 PM
Why can't they come out with them all nude at the same time? :(

CosmicCowboy
10-31-2006, 12:51 PM
And yes, the carpet does match the curtains.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Trainwreck2100
10-31-2006, 04:41 PM
Admit it. How many of you were ready to come in here and blame Eva for Tony Parker's ankle, the war in Iraq and the moral downfall of America?

I'm saving all of my critisism for her making that new Christian Baile movie a pile of dog shit. Her acting looks atrocious. Let's see how could you possibly fuck up training day guy makes a moviwe with Batman, throw a shitty ass character that prob won't move the story along. Kinda like Lucy Lue in Lucky # slevin.