No fukkin way.

:pctoss

Pop blows.

Mr. Body
10-31-2006, 08:15 PM
That looks like English.

missmyzte
10-31-2006, 08:23 PM
Anyone have a clue what's he's talking about? The PF/C depth chart?

Kori Ellis
10-31-2006, 08:24 PM
Anyone have a clue what's he's talking about? The PF/C depth chart?

He thinks the Spurs big men suck outside of Duncan, I assume.

SequSpur
10-31-2006, 08:29 PM
He thinks the Spurs big men suck outside of Duncan, I assume.

Exactly.

Samr
10-31-2006, 08:29 PM
Pardon me for thinking that is, potentially, one of the best rotations in the league.

Is Duncan or Finley on fire and you just need someone in the middle to distribute the ball? Get Oberto.

A big guy like Shaq or Yao pushing you around? Want to make it a bit more difficult? Maybe add some more scoring in the low post? Call on Butler.

Need a big dunk to spark the crowd or want to run? What the hell else did we sign Elson for?

Game 7 of the Finals, down by two, with half a second left? Yeah, we have a guy who kinda does that.

There's a reason Pop isn't starting to panic. Shit, there's four of them actually.

SequSpur
10-31-2006, 08:32 PM
Oberto couldn't win a starting job over Rasho. Butler is selling subway in the upper level. Elson can't tie his own shoes. Horry is done.

Samr
10-31-2006, 08:41 PM
Correction, Horry is finished. But it doesn't take 15 minutes a game to shoot one shot.

Oberto couldn't win a starting job over Rasho because he was still fresh to the fire of the NBA game and still red on the inside. Now he has another offseason to get in proper shape, as well as more time spent in the Spurs' system.

Butler is not selling subway in the upper level, he is eating it. Have you seen how much weight he's lost?

While Elson might not be able to tie his own shoes, he can still get up and down the court faster in his socks than any big we've had in a decade.

Shut up, Sequ. You're not making any sense.

T Park
10-31-2006, 08:41 PM
Sequ is just jealous of their shoe sizes.

SequSpur
10-31-2006, 08:44 PM
While Elson might not be able to tie his own shoes, he can still get up and down the court faster in his socks than any big we've had in a decade.

Says who? Johnny Ludden? The Pop Spin Doctor?

Where are the flags? Where is the excitement? Dude, no one is excited about Duncan and a bunch of benchwarmers in the middle. Sorry.

Samr
10-31-2006, 08:45 PM
There is excitement, Sequ, you're just too damn short to see what's happening up front.

Solid D
10-31-2006, 09:02 PM
Typical nonsense thread.

phyzik
10-31-2006, 09:05 PM
There is excitement, Sequ, you're just too damn short to see what's happening up front.
:lol

SequSpur
10-31-2006, 09:09 PM
Typical nonsense thread.

What is so nonsense about it? Because it's not Popology? Shit, it makes sense to me.

Blow me.

Solid D
10-31-2006, 09:27 PM
Sequ, you are the one who made the mistake of including Horry in that group. The guy is in there at the end of games for 14 seasons, for some mysterious reason, and he's never missed going to the 2nd round of the playoffs in any of those 14 seasons.

cheguevara
10-31-2006, 09:31 PM
Nazr, Rasho, BigDogg

no fukkin way... oh wait, we won a championship w/them

SequSpur
10-31-2006, 09:32 PM
Sequ, you are the one who made the mistake of including Horry in that group. The guy is in there at the end of games for 14 seasons, for some mysterious reason, and he's never missed going to the 2nd round of the playoffs in any of those 14 seasons.

Horry is finished. Horry didn't even play against Dallas, or at least it looked like it.

Last time I saw him, he didn't do shit.

It's time to look ahead......

Elson, Butler and Oberto and the hangin on Horry....

I'm thrilled.

http://www.judd-website.co.uk/images/bclub1.jpg

SequSpur
10-31-2006, 09:33 PM
Nazr, Rasho, BigDogg

no fukkin way... oh wait, we won a championship w/them

Nazr > Oberto, Elson, Butler, Horry and Coyote.

spurtime
10-31-2006, 09:34 PM
I don't see how we're any worse off than last season. Other than a decent offensive performance from Nazr every 3rd or 4th game our C position was pretty weak last season. I'd like to give the current group at least 15-20 games before I announce that they are horrible or good. Jesus, man...Give em a chance.

spurtime
10-31-2006, 09:36 PM
My favorite thing about Nazr was how great his hands were when he "caught" a pass wide open underneath the basket. :wakeup

phxspurfan
10-31-2006, 09:38 PM
Let me say, after watching the rules change over the years, that big men don't matter half as much, in the modern game, as they used to. Plus, there aren't many skilled centers left in existence (that we really had a shot at). I think we're good if we get a TALENTED SWINGMAN. Spurs will deliver with that next season.

SequSpur
10-31-2006, 09:40 PM
I'd like to give the current group at least 15-20 games before I announce that they are horrible or good. Jesus, man...Give em a chance.

I understand. Some people are a little slower than others. :drunk

spurtime
10-31-2006, 09:42 PM
I understand. Some people are a little slower than others. :drunk

Yes...You're living proof.
:hat

SequSpur
10-31-2006, 09:43 PM
I think we're good if we get a TALENTED SWINGMAN. Spurs will deliver with that next season.

http://www.judd-website.co.uk/images/bclub2.jpg

Are you in the math club? The Spurs have no money for the next two seasons to sign anyone. The millions that were available were traded for Super Star Matt Bonner, and 6 mill on 2 shitty centers.

Maybe we can trade them for that TALENTED SWINGMAN!

samikeyp
10-31-2006, 10:46 PM
Got Damn Foreigners

:lol

anakha
10-31-2006, 10:53 PM
Man, Sequ, you've got just about the most...unique...way of getting revved up for the new season I've ever seen.