alamobear
10-31-2006, 10:35 PM
is that her picture up there with the purple sweater :wtf

dirk4mvp
10-31-2006, 10:38 PM
Oh shit

Marklar MM
10-31-2006, 10:39 PM
We have C. Rice on these boards now. DAYUM.

Johnny_Blaze_47
10-31-2006, 10:43 PM
:lol No. That is the wife of one of the posters (coincidentally, the man standing next to her).

alamobear
10-31-2006, 10:44 PM
:lol No. That is the wife of one of the posters (coincidentally, the man standing next to her).
oh, sorry if i offended her

katyon6th
10-31-2006, 10:45 PM
oh, sorry if i offended her

She's Filipino, not African, and I don't know if you've offended her but you've offended me.

Jerk.

alamobear
10-31-2006, 10:47 PM
She's Filipino, not African, and I don't know if you've offended her but you've offended me.

Jerk.
if it makes you feel any better im filipino also, visayan specifically

katyon6th
10-31-2006, 10:48 PM
if it makes you feel any better im filipino also, visayan specifically

Oh.

Do you speak Visayan?

Johnny_Blaze_47
10-31-2006, 10:49 PM
Ooh, a Filipino fight.

I can't properly handicap this matchup without knowing anything about alamobear other than SR popularity, but my money is on Katy.

alamobear
10-31-2006, 10:50 PM
Oh.

Do you speak Visayan?
barely, my parents spoke visaya/cebuano/illongo/tagalog while i grew up, and what they spoke depended on who was around, so i got confused, sometimes i mix them up :depressed

alamobear
10-31-2006, 10:51 PM
Ooh, a Filipino fight.

I can't properly handicap this matchup without knowing anything about alamobear other than SR popularity, but my money is on Katy.
i dont think my fellow SR buds would do anything to help, theyd probably go on katys side

katyon6th
10-31-2006, 10:51 PM
Ooh, a Filipino fight.

Kyokushin to the face and it's over.

Done deal.

katyon6th
10-31-2006, 10:54 PM
barely, my parents spoke visaya/cebuano/illongo/tagalog while i grew up, and what they spoke depended on who was around, so i got confused, sometimes i mix them up :depressed

Bummer. I'm pretty much the same way. I know common phrases and such but that's about it. My mom still regrets not teaching us growing up. Where is your family from?

alamobear
10-31-2006, 10:56 PM
Bummer. I'm pretty much the same way. I know common phrases and such but that's about it. My mom still regrets not teaching us growing up. Where is your family from?
my moms from illoilo and my dads from a town about 5 hours from davao, i acutally just visited there in may, only 2 weeks though, so it was a tease

RashoFan
11-01-2006, 02:34 AM
Katy, Alamobear....do you guys know what malli-eet ti-ti means??? Sorry I can not spell it correctly had to go the phonetic route....

Trainwreck2100
11-01-2006, 02:37 AM
Alamo bear is becoming like PDBM in quality threads made.

Condemned 2 HelLA
11-01-2006, 02:49 AM
Alamo bear is becoming like PDBM in quality threads made.

I was thinking alamobear's style is more like awmyplace than PDBM.
Maybe it's some kind of bizarre combination.
I suppose it'll just depend how many posts just consist of nothing more than a laughing smiley.
Time will tell..........

dirk4mvp.
11-01-2006, 03:29 AM

Jerk.

How can asking a question offend anyone unless your anal to start with? And even if the person was kidding, I read all kinds of Fat,Black,Asian.and dead jokes all day long in here. let's see how many I can offend.

The guy with the suit on looks like a Nerd, Ok Geeks come after me. the guy sitting down with a beer in his hands looks like Shrek, Ok you Walt Disney lovers come after me. Let's see........the guy bending over looks like a homless man, ok all Homeless people with laptops time to get offened.

Maybe you and Brutails should sign up for the same anger management. classes :lmao

PS: I thought the lady was a Jap myself. :toast

katyon6th
11-01-2006, 06:53 AM
How can asking a question offend anyone unless your anal to start with? And even if the person was kidding, I read all kinds of Fat,Black,Asian.and dead jokes all day long in here. let's see how many I can offend.

The guy with the suit on looks like a Nerd, Ok Geeks come after me. the guy sitting down with a beer in his hands looks like Shrek, Ok you Walt Disney lovers come after me. Let's see........the guy bending over looks like a homless man, ok all Homeless people with laptops time to get offened.

Maybe you and Brutails should sign up for the same anger management. classes :lmao

PS: I thought the lady was a Jap myself. :toast

I was only a little bit serious. I think asking a question involving race can offend just about anyone, anal or not.

And were you trying to be funny?

ShoogarBear
11-01-2006, 07:00 AM

Jerk.And exactly what's offensive about being called African?

Does that rank with Mexican on your list?

ShoogarBear
11-01-2006, 07:01 AM
if it makes you feel any better im filipino also, visayan specificallypwned.

katyon6th
11-01-2006, 07:22 AM
And exactly what's offensive about being called African?

Oh, it's up there.

katyon6th
11-01-2006, 07:23 AM
pwned.

Totally.

CrazyOne
11-01-2006, 09:14 AM
Hey, that's MR. Nerd to you... and that's my best silk suit at that. I still don't make Condi out of that picture, although Ruth could easily pass for being black, especially depending on the hairstyle. Once we got pulled over in Beaumont, and I'm sure it's because they thought she was black.

Relax, I don't take offense that easily.

BTW, she's from Tagaytay, her family home is about a mile north of the rim of Lake Taal on the main highway.

CrazyOne
11-01-2006, 09:18 AM
FYI, guys... don't tell your filipino wife/girlfriend she has maliit tetes... unless you enjoy pain. (Maliit means small, you can guess the rest.)

johnsmith
11-01-2006, 09:26 AM
I was only a little bit serious. I think asking a question involving race can offend just about anyone, anal or not.

And were you trying to be funny?

You said anal.

katyon6th
11-01-2006, 09:28 AM
FYI, guys... don't tell your filipino wife/girlfriend she has maliit tetes... unless you enjoy pain. (Maliit means small, you can guess the rest.)

I'm glad you figured out what Rasho was trying to say, I had no clue.

CrazyOne
11-01-2006, 09:35 AM
If you want a better view of the pretty lady, you can check out the GTG photos from this classics thread. http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10684

alamobear
11-01-2006, 11:04 AM
i dont think youd want to tell a girl she had tetes to begin with, maybe im getting my dialects confused again

alamobear
11-01-2006, 11:06 AM
If you want a better view of the pretty lady, you can check out the GTG photos from this classics thread. http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10684
she looks like my tita baby :spin

katyon6th
11-01-2006, 11:10 AM

I can definitely tell she's Filipino. What a beautiful lady.

JoeChalupa
11-01-2006, 11:33 AM

I was wondering the same thing.

alamobear
11-01-2006, 12:42 PM

whats wrong with mexicans

ShoogarBear
11-01-2006, 02:15 PM
katy doesnlt like anybody who would put her "Nicely Browned" to shame.

angel_luv
11-01-2006, 02:24 PM

Those pics are from before my time.

There's Slomo. :) And Sequ is in my spot!!!
:lol

angel_luv
11-01-2006, 02:28 PM
I am so glad it is GTG time again.

Those pics are great- there's even one of Rasho on t.v. :)

johnsmith
11-01-2006, 02:37 PM

Man, I was just joking about Manny yesterday looking like the Ape that could sign from the movie Congo, but now that I've seen the photo's, he really does look like Amy.

alamobear
11-01-2006, 03:42 PM
katy doesnlt like anybody who would put her "Nicely Browned" to shame.
any stories from the past