PDA

View Full Version : Dats right lil nuccas!!!!

Dre_7
11-01-2006, 06:02 AM
I know most of you could give 2 shits about this, but because I am feeling great about it, I will share anyways. 5 1/2 weeks ago I weighed an unhealthy 210 lbs (I am only 5'6"). After some things happened in my personal life, I decided to change my lifestyle a little bit.

First off I changed my diet. I stopped eating garbage and fast food, and started eating low calorie, low fat, low sugar, low sodium foods. Then I started to exercise (more than my once a week pickup basketball) 5-6 times a week. Now, 5 1/2 weeks later, I weigh 185!!

That is 25 lbs in a little over a month. And it wasnt that difficult. There are plenty of good tasting foods that are not bad for you. The 5-6 days of working out took some getting used to, but now it is just part of my daily routine (and WAY worth it!).

I plan on keeping it up. My goal is to get to what I was at when I played football and basketball in highschool before I got hurt, which was 165. Only 20 more lbs to go!!

Anyways, just felt like sharing. I feel alot better now-a-days. Only problem is my damn clothes are starting to get to be too big on me!! Other than that, it is great!

Peace nuccas!!

Marklar MM
11-01-2006, 12:05 PM
I lost 10 pounds in a week. Although I attribute that to a stomach virus or something that wouldn't allow me to eat much.

angel_luv
11-01-2006, 12:07 PM
Good job. Congrats. :)

LuvBones
11-01-2006, 12:11 PM
That's awesome! Way to go Dre. :)

PakiDan
11-01-2006, 12:13 PM
Way to go Dre!

johnsmith
11-01-2006, 12:18 PM
I know most of you could give 2 shits about this, but because I am feeling great about it, I will share anyways. 5 1/2 weeks ago I weighed an unhealthy 210 lbs (I am only 5'6"). After some things happened in my personal life, I decided to change my lifestyle a little bit.

First off I changed my diet. I stopped eating garbage and fast food, and started eating low calorie, low fat, low sugar, low sodium foods. Then I started to exercise (more than my once a week pickup basketball) 5-6 times a week. Now, 5 1/2 weeks later, I weigh 185!!

That is 25 lbs in a little over a month. And it wasnt that difficult. There are plenty of good tasting foods that are not bad for you. The 5-6 days of working out took some getting used to, but now it is just part of my daily routine (and WAY worth it!).

I plan on keeping it up. My goal is to get to what I was at when I played football and basketball in highschool before I got hurt, which was 165. Only 20 more lbs to go!!

Anyways, just felt like sharing. I feel alot better now-a-days. Only problem is my damn clothes are starting to get to be too big on me!! Other than that, it is great!

Peace nuccas!!

Good job dude, my advice though, keep your fat clothes, you never know when you'll need them again.

JackLalanne
11-01-2006, 12:23 PM
Congratulations and keep up the excercise!!! :tu :tu

MoSpur
11-01-2006, 12:31 PM
That is very good. Congratulations.

T Park
11-01-2006, 01:38 PM
Congrats.

I have discovered places like AJ's and Whole foods, andgetting great fresh fish, and good quality meats out of there, good salads, it makes it alot easier to eat right.

Watch the Food Network a little, watch some of the better stuff they make, vegetable based dishes, chicken andwhatever.

It really gets you goin to cooking, practice it a bit, and you really really start to lose weight when you don't have to eat out all the time or order in.

Nice pan seared vegtables, make at home sushi or sashimi.

Good luck :tu

Mr Dio
11-01-2006, 01:59 PM
How old are you?

midgetonadonkey
11-01-2006, 02:01 PM
I would try that but I've been carb loading for the past 5 years and I would hate to break my streak.

boutons_
11-01-2006, 02:02 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52760

Dre_7
11-01-2006, 03:15 PM
How old are you?

I am 21.

SequSpur
11-01-2006, 11:45 PM
Congrats.

I have discovered places like AJ's and Whole foods, andgetting great fresh fish, and good quality meats out of there, good salads, it makes it alot easier to eat right.

Watch the Food Network a little, watch some of the better stuff they make, vegetable based dishes, chicken andwhatever.

It really gets you goin to cooking, practice it a bit, and you really really start to lose weight when you don't have to eat out all the time or order in.

Nice pan seared vegtables, make at home sushi or sashimi.

Good luck :tu

Body Solutions Forum.

NorCal510
11-01-2006, 11:48 PM
the subway diet would have helped better :tu

RichardSimmons
11-02-2006, 12:16 AM
If you find yourself getting bored with excercise try Sweatin' to the Oldies!