PDA

View Full Version : It's 1 November. What was the Rove October Surprise?

boutons_
11-01-2006, 07:24 AM
I still think it was Foley, knocking the fatally dangerous Woodward book and NIE out of the headlines.

Ocotillo
11-01-2006, 08:37 AM
Foley who?

Seems like months ago that happened. :lol

johnsmith
11-01-2006, 08:40 AM
Kerry making an ass out of himself.

101A
11-01-2006, 08:54 AM
As short as the news cycles are these days, and as short as American memories are...we probably won't see it 'til next Monday afternoon.

Ocotillo
11-01-2006, 10:08 AM
As short as the news cycles are these days, and as short as American memories are...we probably won't see it 'til next Monday afternoon.

Well Saddam is suppose to be sentenced Sunday.

Yonivore
11-01-2006, 02:44 PM
Well Saddam is suppose to be sentenced Sunday.
I believe the operative word in the question is, "surprise."

YoMamaIsCallin
11-01-2006, 02:57 PM
I still think it was Foley, knocking the fatally dangerous Woodward book and NIE out of the headlines.

lol I love the "Karl Rove is pulling the double cross-ruff fakeout, WATCH OUT!" conspiracies. You are OUT THERE my man.

DFW Spurs
11-01-2006, 03:22 PM
[What was the Rove October Surprise]

He's handing out old Halloween candy laced with acid to everyone in Congress... Maybe now they'll make some rational decisions in DC...

Ocotillo
11-01-2006, 08:50 PM
I believe the operative word in the question is, "surprise."

It will be a suprise as the so called liberal media has been compliantly silent on it for the most part. Gotta report polls and John Kerry stuff.

Nbadan
11-01-2006, 10:08 PM
The Oct. surprise happened, but it's not on CNN or Faux News...it's...

Micro-polling. Or the excessive RNC money spent by Rove on micro-polling. Rove plans to hand the thugs a majority in both houses thanks to strategic voter suppression, mis-distribution of e-voting machines, and Diebold, ES&S, and Sequoia tweaking their votes totals just enough to get the thugs over the hump in strategic places.

Yonivore
11-01-2006, 10:17 PM
The Oct. surprise happened, but it's not on CNN or Faux News...it's...

Micro-polling. Or the excessive RNC money spent by Rove on micro-polling. Rove plans to hand the thugs a majority in both houses thanks to strategic voter suppression, mis-distribution of e-voting machines, and Diebold, ES&S, and Sequoia tweaking their votes totals just enough to get the thugs over the hump in strategic places.
Wow! Brilliant. Just Brilliant.

And, to think, just 46 years ago the Democrats were literally crawling out of the grave to vote in Duval County and Chicago. I'll bet LBJ is rolling over in his grave...well, when he gets back from the poll he will be.

ChumpDumper
11-01-2006, 10:20 PM
The abortive "change the course we used to insist on staying" policy shift.

Nbadan
11-01-2006, 10:54 PM
Wow! Brilliant. Just Brilliant.

And, to think, just 46 years ago the Democrats were literally crawling out of the grave to vote in Duval County and Chicago. I'll bet LBJ is rolling over in his grave...well, when he gets back from the poll he will be.

Well he can't very well go switching 5 million votes again. People are finally starting to smarten up, but a few million in the right races will do the trick.

Yonivore
11-02-2006, 03:10 PM
Well he can't very well go switching 5 million votes again. People are finally starting to smarten up, but a few million in the right races will do the trick.
Dan, you're just too smart for petty forum discourse. You belong in some think tank somewhere...