PDA

View Full Version : Roosters?

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-01-2006, 12:49 PM
I'm getting a little tired of SportClips and was wondering about Roosters.

Has anybody been there before? What do you think of it? Cost decent?

alamobear
11-01-2006, 12:53 PM
when i was in san antonio i went to great clips

11-01-2006, 12:56 PM
Wife got me a gift card and I went there once. Couldn't tell you about how well they cut hair, as I shave my head, but I wasn't all that impressed with the head/face shave they gave me. I was expecting a straight razor shave (Like you used to be able to get in most barber shops before the dinosaurs and rocks were soft) and not a disposable razor.

They will get you a beer though.

JoeChalupa
11-01-2006, 12:56 PM
Never heard of Roosters.

Trainwreck2100
11-01-2006, 01:05 PM
Never heard of Roosters.

It's a franchise that Woody from the Woody show brought here after his buyout. As for the price, It was like insanely expensive so I'll just stick to my Barber at $12 a cut

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-01-2006, 01:13 PM
Wife got me a gift card and I went there once. Couldn't tell you about how well they cut hair, as I shave my head, but I wasn't all that impressed with the head/face shave they gave me. I was expecting a straight razor shave (Like you used to be able to get in most barber shops before the dinosaurs and rocks were soft) and not a disposable razor.

They will get you a beer though.

The face work was one of the reasons I was considering going there...damn.

Thanks for the feedback.

T Park
11-01-2006, 01:35 PM
Johnny, when I went there BEFORE i left for work in the summer, had a great experience.

Used a straight razor, did the whole 9 yards. Great haircut, got me a bottled diet coke, it was all great.

I highly reccomend you visit it Johnny, more than.

BTW, when did you start selling apparel, woman out here at the Arizona State Fair had a sweatshirt that on the back said Johnny Blaze and the number 44.

Sup, you branching out there Johnny Shaap?

JoeChalupa
11-01-2006, 01:36 PM
It's a franchise that Woody from the Woody show brought here after his buyout. As for the price, It was like insanely expensive so I'll just stick to my Barber at $12 a cut

Guess I won't be going there. I'll stick to my $5 flea market cut.

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-01-2006, 01:36 PM
Johnny, when I went there BEFORE i left for work in the summer, had a great experience.

Used a straight razor, did the whole 9 yards. Great haircut, got me a bottled diet coke, it was all great.

I highly reccomend you visit it Johnny, more than.

BTW, when did you start selling apparel, woman out here at the Arizona State Fair had a sweatshirt that on the back said Johnny Blaze and the number 44.

Sup, you branching out there Johnny Shaap?

I think Katy's using my name for her profit. She's been showing my softball t-shirt to everybody.

T Park
11-01-2006, 01:39 PM
she got your email address to finish off the plot.

So it makes sense.

Taco
11-01-2006, 01:41 PM
I'm getting a little tired of SportClips and was wondering about Roosters.

Has anybody been there before? What do you think of it? Cost decent?

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/NoDoubtRocks/ownedkid.jpg

JB AFTER HIS LAST HAIR CUT AT SPORTCLIPS

Das Texan
11-01-2006, 02:01 PM
I will stick to my barber and my $8 cuts. Been going to him for some 20 years. When he retires than maybe, but I really dont like chains when it comes to hair.

samikeyp
11-01-2006, 02:37 PM
I went once. I liked it. Got a decent haircut, got the straight razor as well. It was about $24 which included the neck massage as well. It was good.