PDA

View Full Version : K-Fed Album Reviews On Amazon

11-01-2006, 03:37 PM
Yes, he's capitalizing on who he married. Yes, he doesn't have much talent. Yes, I'd rather spend a week in one-bed jail cell with Star Jones than listen again. Yes, I wanted to cut my ears off and feed them to my iguana. Yes, my baby won't stop crying and my dog looks at me differently after I played it (with less respect) know what I mean?

I don't begrudge him success, but it's pretty unlikely that his skills will get him even a glimpse of the spotlight. He reminds me of a less-talented Chris Judd, right?

He also reminds me of this guy who used to clean the bathrooms in my office building, what ever happened to that guy? He was a great dancer. He did the robot and the moonwalk and he could spin on his back for hours. He said he got a job as a back up dancer with someone and we never heard from him again.

As a life coach, I'm obligated to give KFedUp five stars just so he can keep some of his pride. he's going to need it after the lambasting he's taking. He should look into a different field like maybe raising rabbits or being a breader at Long John Silver's.

Kevin if you need my professional advice as a life coach or just a friend to talk to, don't hesitate to get in touch.

I've tried to think of something positive for 3 days, but all I can say is this, I've shat better, more interesting things than this amazingly dismal waste of non-renewable petrochemical resource. My favorite part is the 3 seconds of blissful silence between each track. K-Fed is breeding his own "Federline Nation" one Mickey Mouseketeer at a time.

DIAF, slow roasted in gelatinous porcine fat, you never-was, talentless, redneck mooch. As the M*A*S*H theme song said, suicide is painless, much unlike listening to more than 2 seconds of anything on this "album".

I'll be nice.

Relative to a pool of vomit, this album is pretty solid. I'd rather have this album thrown at me at high speeds than a chainsaw. If I was stranded on a desert island, I'd rather have this album than a tumor. If I had to lick something, I'd rather it be this album than, say, a ferret's balls. At my next birthday party, I'd much rather you sing than a man that could make Earth explode with his voice. If I needed a drinking buddy, I'd rather it be you than someone with an uncontrollable bladder that also happens to be a recovering alcoholic whose wife is only giving him one last chance before she kicks him out of the house and takes his kids, that being the final straw before he flips out and murder's my grandfather.

I take back everything I ever said about Vanilla Ice.

So bad your soul will ache

The sheer cacophony that this album exhudes is a declaration of war against all which is good and pure in this world. Skies will rain blood, virgins will be spontaneously defiled, and there will be much weeping and gnashing of teeth.

The drum machines in this necronomicon of pain are wrought from the realm of Baalzebub himself, their metallic drone bores holes within the eardrums - sweet mercy comes from this.

The unholy union between K-Fed and music television will ensure that this demon seed is poured forth upon the masses, burning them with unescapable torment.

It must be stopped.

StrangeCheez
11-01-2006, 03:39 PM
I saw this on fark.com.

I love that one.

TheSanityAnnex
11-01-2006, 04:23 PM
How you gonna knock my boy KFed? That boy spits fire, don't believe me, you's a liar.
(my best kfed impersonation)

Here are some KFed lines that will bring all other rappers to their knees.

"I live life like a King
I was extra stoned
Kevin Federline -
I come tight with every rhyme
I built a kingdom down the street from pepperdine"

"But im nasty
Too fuckin slick and sly
So high
I could prolly drop a shit and fly"

"Vegas crab table got the pit ball sticks
They never seen a kid win like this
So rich, that I tattoo the dice on my wrist"

"When the pen hits the pad
It’s in the left hand
Every single word is worth thirty grand"

"As I march through the valley of the shadow of death
Dark hair on my chest
Wife on my left"

"I ball like Kobe
Shooting hoops
Up in the roof
Been the million dollar corporation
Call me maloof"

And the all time best chorus to ever be layed on wax.............................

"Po, Po, Po, Po, Popozão, Popozão
Po, Po, Po, Po, Popozão, Popozão
Po, Po, Po, Po, Popozão, Popozão" :downspin:

:hungry: KFED, KFED, KFED, KFED!!! :hungry:

StrangeCheez
11-01-2006, 04:28 PM
genius.

CosmicCowboy
11-01-2006, 04:43 PM
:lmao

Taco
11-01-2006, 04:57 PM
I take back everything I ever said about Vanilla Ice

:lol

dirk4mvp
11-01-2006, 05:08 PM

TheSanityAnnex
11-01-2006, 05:13 PM
From his rhymes, we can come to the conclusion that Kevin Federline is a stoned, dice tattoo having, hairy chested dude who will be shitting and flying.

SpursWoman
11-01-2006, 05:23 PM
:rollin :lol

ShoogarBear
11-01-2006, 05:54 PM
GiG will defend him.

DirkAB
11-01-2006, 06:22 PM
My favorite part is the 3 seconds of blissful silence between each track. :lol

leemajors
11-01-2006, 06:22 PM
From his rhymes, we can come to the conclusion that Kevin Federline is a stoned, dice tattoo having, hairy chested dude who will be shitting and flying.

it would seem like his shit is holding him down if he can jettison it and fly. that's what i got from that lyric. deep. :downspin:

Borosai
11-01-2006, 06:26 PM
I didn't think anybody was going to buy this shit. What they should do is recall all the albums sold (yes, all 500 of them), gather all the unsold copies (the remaining 500) and burn them at one of his canceled tour stops...that'll garner more intersest I'm sure.

Good 'N Plenty
11-01-2006, 06:46 PM
K-Fed should hit it one more time before the party is over.

DirkAB
11-01-2006, 06:52 PM
Found it to download on mIRC!! I'm sure this will be the best comedy album I've heard in a while.

braeden0613
11-01-2006, 06:59 PM
i like the 2nd picture...the crowd says crap!!

Summers
11-01-2006, 07:18 PM

And modest, too. Seriously, ball like Kobe?? :lol

DirkAB
11-01-2006, 07:22 PM
Here a few tracks for your listening enjoyment. This is some funny shit.

http://download.yousendit.com/71F40FD32A452F05

http://download.yousendit.com/C2EA64052C0EDA79

Marklar MM
11-01-2006, 07:24 PM
My rhymes is tight,
like a bowl of macaroni.
They bright as a night light,
like the new Sony, homey.

DarkReign
11-02-2006, 12:42 PM
My rhymes is tight,
like a bowl of macaroni.
They bright as a night light,
like the new Sony, homey.

Before this, I was hollow.
Now I am full of spirit.

Thank you, K-Fed!

Condemned 2 HelLA
11-02-2006, 12:47 PM
GiG will defend him.

midgetonadonkey
11-02-2006, 12:47 PM
Nobody understands K-Fed. His music is ahead of it's time. It's straight 2008.

Marklar MM
11-02-2006, 01:08 PM
Before this, I was hollow.
Now I am full of spirit.

Thank you, K-Fed!

Those aren't K-Fed lyrics...although they very well could be.

Borosai
11-02-2006, 03:01 PM
http://img68.imageshack.us/img68/6392/kfedvsgeorgets8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Summers
11-02-2006, 03:51 PM
Here a few tracks for your listening enjoyment. This is some funny shit.

http://download.yousendit.com/71F40FD32A452F05

http://download.yousendit.com/C2EA64052C0EDA79

Ugh! I listened to the first one (Lose Control). So, the whole song is him bragging about being richer and more famous than us. Where exactly did he get his start-up money? What a punk.

Marklar MM
11-02-2006, 03:54 PM
Kevin Federline is on myspace...even if it ain't official.

SpursWoman
11-02-2006, 04:00 PM
http://img68.imageshack.us/img68/6392/kfedvsgeorgets8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Awesome. :lmao

DirkAB
11-02-2006, 04:15 PM
Ugh! I listened to the first one (Lose Control). So, the whole song is him bragging about being richer and more famous than us. Where exactly did he get his start-up money? What a punk.

I know it, I had to laugh at him bragging about all the money he's worth. Hilarious how he is try to emulate a rap style of somebody who is hard.

Marklar MM
11-02-2006, 04:17 PM
99.9% of his wealth is Britney Spears.

Condemned 2 HelLA
11-02-2006, 04:20 PM
99.9% of his wealth is Britney Spears.

Correction:
100% of his worth is Brittney Spears.

Marklar MM
11-02-2006, 04:21 PM
Correction:
100% of his worth is Brittney Spears.

Nah. He has something somewhere that will take a portion of the percentage.

Condemned 2 HelLA
11-02-2006, 04:25 PM
There's no way in hell that his dancing abilities were or are putting any kind of bread on the table in that relationship.

DarkReign
11-02-2006, 04:48 PM
Those aren't K-Fed lyrics...although they very well could be.

Damn you K-Fed! Damn you all to hell!

http://www.stomptokyo.com/img-m2/planet-apes2.jpg