PDA

View Full Version : Dwight Howard is looking like a beast

flipcritic
11-02-2006, 12:30 AM
And early! Of course, Chicago played a back to back game. But man, he was impressive.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/basketball/nba/11/01/bulls.magic.ap/index.html

TDMVPDPOY
11-02-2006, 04:19 AM
more efficient than amare

~~Ice Man 2000~~
11-02-2006, 07:10 AM
Nelson is looking good too...

dimsah
11-02-2006, 07:26 AM
although I agree, does anyone else want to retire the use of the word "beast" when describing any professional athlete?

Might I suggest:
animal
barbarian
behemoth
brute
demon
fiend
freak
Juggernaut
mammoth
monster
savage

Ballcox
11-02-2006, 02:43 PM
I was also going to post a thread on this guy. Man, watching those highlights from the Magic/Bulls game................if I was a Magic fan I would be really psyched up with the prospects of that team, they look very good-and Dwight Howard looks amazing. Not only is he a potential 1st team NBA all defense guy, he's turning into a very solid offensive player as well. The kid is basically the complete package and I have to admit I really like watching him play. I mean that was Ben freakin' Wallace he spun by and dunked on, not some reject from the Bull's bench. With him in the paint and J. Nelson running the point, that team could be very dangerous this year and for years to come.

Dro210
11-02-2006, 02:57 PM
Dwight Howard is the man, I'm a big fan of his.... He's the re-birth of the big man in the NBA.... maybe the re-incarnation. I don't think too many have ever been this big, and this athletic at the same time.

This is a stretch, I know... just an example, so don't go crazy....

But he's got Shaq's size potential, Dave's speed and athleticism, and that spin.... lookin alittle like Dream in the post. And that block was in a world of it's own.

Yall know he guarnanteed a championship for Orlando this year right? lmao @ that, but one may not be too far away.

Dirk41MVP
11-02-2006, 06:58 PM
he IS a beast... I can't wait to see Oden and Dwight go at it in a couple of years, it's going to be pretty damn fun to watch

flipcritic
11-03-2006, 06:23 AM
As for Nelson, man... I still can't believe Telfair got drafted waaay ahead of him.