PDA

View Full Version : The New Rules Of David Stern Must Die!

GOBLUEADAM
11-02-2006, 01:21 AM
Hello once again to all you great Spur fans! It's a new year, and David Stern, the dictator, is at it once again! You guys know he's changed the ball to this new compsite ball, that has caused many more turnovers than normal! He wants to keep players from carrying firearms to protect themselves, if they want to. And now he's gone too dang far with this NO EMOTION - PLANET VULCAN response rule, for technicals fouls!

Last night in Miami, I saw Andres Nocioni of the Bulls, drive the lane, get hit, and simply asked for a foul. He couldn't hear what the ref said, and asked "what"! Then he was T'ED UP! And tonight, I saw Rasheed Wallace get a technical for saying "waaa", and looking at a ref in a dazzed and confused manor, after a call! Then on a questionable block/foul call, the three blind mice call a foul on Rasheed, after the offensive player clears him out with an elbow to the stomach and chest area. Rasheed is simply talking to the other refs, and get's ejected from the game. And then GOES OFF!

These richmen who run the NBA, are trying to take all the emotion out of the game and have the players bow down like Giesha girls to the power hungry three blind mice, known as referees! Everybody is telling the players, including Rasheed to just shut his mouth and take his 30 lashes! These are athletes playing at such a high level who tend to get emotional while doing their jobs! And all some people can say is be quiet. These players are the league, and Stern and his new plantation rules, have got to be stopped or pulled back! What's to stop some bonehead NBA ref like LUIS GRILLO, who's been on the road too long, had a bad flight, room, day at home with his wife, coffee, from going off like Billy Crystal did in that movie Forget Paris, and tossing and T'ing up everybody! The dictator Stern, has given the 3 little dictators, god like powers to destroy and maybe end a player's career with fines and suspensions! At this rate, Rasheed will be gone by Christmas!

I don't know if it's happened to the Spurs yet, but it will! We argue and disagree everyday in our homes and on the job, and we don't get fired for it, like Stern has it now in his dictatorship! But we fans around the league, NEED TO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN, and stop this crap at least before February! Or NBA Basketball as we know and love it, will be dead and without any fun or emotion!

What do you think?

coopdogg3
11-02-2006, 01:25 AM
1) I don't like the new ball.

2) Don't think players should be carrying guns. If they want to, they still can. Stern just doesn't want them too.

3) I like the new rule that cuts down on the whining. There will be a some growing pains, but as a Spur fan, I don't care about the regular season. By the play-offs, the players will know what they can get away with, and what they can't. Play the game.

ATX Spur
11-02-2006, 01:31 AM
I did think of that scene in Forget Paris where Billy Crystal tees up Kareem's parents and the guy who puts the cheese on the nachos. Haha!

ATX Spur
11-02-2006, 01:41 AM
But seriously, it's been one day of games. The rule has a good chance to cut back all that whining. It's worth giving it a shot.

SAtown
11-02-2006, 01:50 AM
I did think of that scene in Forget Paris where Billy Crystal tees up Kareem's parents and the guy who puts the cheese on the nachos. Haha!

I think it was Kareem's farewell game and he got tossed.

ATX Spur
11-02-2006, 02:03 AM
I think it was Kareem's farewell game and he got tossed.

This is true. Farewell tour at Detroit. Damn, I wanna watch this movie again.

GOBLUEADAM
11-02-2006, 02:25 AM
Funny guys, funny! But mark my words, you too will soon feel the rath of Stern's Stormtroopers! And besides, Rasheed calls it talking logic to a bunch of boneheads, who already have the prime directive on their minds to get him. I too was in that same situation on my job for two years, with my boss. Unless she spoke to me, I never looked at her or in her direction, and just shut up and did my job. The end result, I got fired, because I did my job the way she trained me! It's a no win situation! Kobeashi maru!

Obstructed_View
11-02-2006, 02:57 AM
At least 'sheed as something to deflect from the fact that he barely bothered to show up.