PDA

View Full Version : My friend's son learns some new words.

easjer
11-02-2006, 12:34 PM
From my friend's email. Her son K is a little over two years old.

"In the car:
K: Juice?
My friend: There's juice at home.
K: Juice?
MF: I don't have anything for you to drink here, sweetie. We'll get something at home.
K: Milk?
MF: No milk, either. Wait till we get home.
K: Wadr? Wadr?
MF: Konrad, I don't have anything for you to drink here. No water, no milk, no juice, no beer, no nothing.
[pause]
K: Beer? Beer? Beer? ... Beer?

and another from trick or treating:
MF: Want to show Daddy all your candy?
K: Yeah!!
MF: Can you say booty?
K: Booby!
MF: Just as good."

:lol

Marklar MM
11-02-2006, 01:06 PM
That kid is gonna be the king of high school. Already thinks about beer and boobs.

Mixability
11-02-2006, 02:12 PM
My 1 1/2 year old son already sits and watches football/basketball games non stop. We spent the night watching the Cavs/Wizards and then Suns/Clippers. I'm so proud.

And to think, when my fiancee has him all night, she can't get him to even sit still for more than 5 minutes. :lol

easjer
11-02-2006, 02:18 PM

That's right - train him up early! I wish I had remembered Cavs/Wizards last night - I really enjoy watching those two teams.

Mixability
11-02-2006, 02:23 PM

That's right - train him up early! I wish I had remembered Cavs/Wizards last night - I really enjoy watching those two teams.

He's had a Gino jersey since birth, but this'll be the first time he's old enough to sit up and watch an actual game.

It's pretty cool that the DVD collection for my truck consists of Sesame Street, Baby Einstein and the Spurs Championship DVD. :lol

easjer
11-02-2006, 02:29 PM
:rollin

Condemned 2 HelLA
11-02-2006, 02:58 PM
It's pretty cool that the DVD collection for my truck consists of Sesame Street, Baby Einstein and the Spurs Championship DVD. :lol

Just mix in a few volumes of "Girls Gone Wild" and he'll have all the education he'll ever need!

leemajors
11-02-2006, 03:44 PM
My 1 1/2 year old son already sits and watches football/basketball games non stop. We spent the night watching the Cavs/Wizards and then Suns/Clippers. I'm so proud.

And to think, when my fiancee has him all night, she can't get him to even sit still for more than 5 minutes. :lol

my fiancee is the same way, she also has trouble getting our 19 month old to sleep or take a nap during the day. she works nights though, so i put her to sleep 95% of the time.

Beautiful Disaster
11-02-2006, 07:37 PM
Yeah my aunt can't even take care of her two kids for more then 15 minutes without calling her husband crying. It's quite funny actually, in the pathetic way.I babysit them all the time and their no trouble