PDA

View Full Version : ((((((((((ban Me))))))))))

mouse
11-02-2006, 11:23 PM
I said I would not post for one year and to make sure I don't forget one night after a 12 pack of Rolling Rock beer? It is better you Ban me so it will not happen.

Tonights game could have went ethier way, And the refs did suck although I don't ever use the ref card it's so lame. The bottom-line the Spurs have scoreboard.

Now will they win when it counts? (playoffs), Only time will tell. One thing I can say is the Mavs melted down with 4 minutes left, Going for 30 footers while the Spurs took it inside, and played smart ball.
I must say the Spurs had to dig deep to get this win, But then again when the Mavs and Spurs play? it's not just a Game. It's the Pride of Texas on the line, and it's a huge Ego statement not seen since the Lakers / Bulls era.

So in closing , I wish this website well, and I call opon all Dallas Maverick fans to pick up the tourch ,and don't let any flip flopping band wagon jumping * having wanabee spurs fan push you around. Do what you have to do to make me, and all the Maverick fans around the world proud. And bring home the NBA Championship ring and show SpursTalk who the 2007 NBA Champions are....The Mighty Mighty Dallas Mavericks! :wakeup

Good Luck Spurs! see you next season :toast

http://www.cikava.com/gallery/albums/Mouses-House-of-Fun/spurs_fire.gif

dknights411
11-02-2006, 11:23 PM
Ok

Ginofan
11-02-2006, 11:24 PM
What would Spurstalk be with out mouse?

JamStone
11-02-2006, 11:26 PM

exactly the same?

Cant_Be_Faded
11-02-2006, 11:27 PM
mouse post the spurs season is over explosion picture dude

NorCal510
11-02-2006, 11:27 PM
100 less posters

cheguevara
11-02-2006, 11:31 PM
exactly the same?

:lol

I guess we can all contribute and buy another crackhead a pc for chrismass. he can carry mouse's torch

Guru of Nothing
11-02-2006, 11:35 PM
That's work.

Can't you just exhibit a little personal resonsibility and ban yourself?

RobinsontoDuncan
11-02-2006, 11:37 PM
Mouse I dont think anyone actually wants you to stop posting...besides, then we cant harass the shit out of you like T Park.

angel_luv
11-02-2006, 11:40 PM
I vote we keep Mouse. :)

ShoogarBear
11-02-2006, 11:54 PM
I vote we keep mouse, and then every time he posts remind him he's supposed to be banned for a year.

spurs=bling
11-02-2006, 11:55 PM
I vote we keep mouse, and then every time he posts remind him he's supposed to be banned for a year.
:tu

Brutalis
11-02-2006, 11:57 PM
You won't be gone for a year. TPark didn't, you won't, ain't happening.

trueD
11-03-2006, 12:02 AM
The face of the troll forum leaving for one year?

Mouse, can I have some of your passwords? I'll try to help you out.... :lol

ashbeeigh
11-03-2006, 12:15 AM
I vote to keep Mouse. I had no idea who he was last season when I was just lurking.

milkyway21
11-03-2006, 12:19 AM
i read this one article and it gives me the idea- IS AJ AFRAID OF THE SPURS?

Johnson had opening night jitters. "I couldn't sleep, couldn't eat or drink," he said before the game. "I'm really nervous. Am I still a rookie coach?" :rolleyes

Opening night glitch: Instead of playing a song left over from the playoffs that jabbed at the Spurs, arena operators played one jabbing the Suns :lol . It was shut off within seconds

BTW, mouse keep posting. just don't use your other alias so we will know what you think and how you feel that the Mavs lost their opening night to the Spurs. It was great idea you didn't raise your banner on that occasion or you'd be ....

T Park
11-03-2006, 12:20 AM
Goddamnt you people don't move on for shit.

Mouse stay, just for the fact I love my sig!!!! :)

jbspurs
11-03-2006, 12:23 AM
Now will they win when it counts? (playoffs), Only time will tell. One thing I can say is the Mavs melted down with 4 minutes left, Going for 30 footers while the Spurs took it inside, and played smart ball.

You are funny!!! I think thats a question for your team to answer!!! LOL

RuffnReadyOzStyle
11-03-2006, 12:25 AM
C'mon mouse, don't take the fun out of life!

T Park, who's that ugly mofo in your avatar space?

adidas11
11-03-2006, 12:40 AM
You should stick around for a while Mouse, just to see what happens this season. The message board won't be the same without you!

SequSpur
11-03-2006, 12:45 AM
Gtfo.

AlamoSpursFan
11-03-2006, 12:58 AM
I call opon all Dallas Maverick fans to pick up the tourch ,and don't let any flip flopping band wagon jumping * having wanabee spurs fan push you around.

I think we all know what that means...wink, wink, nudge, nudge, say no more...

phyzik
11-03-2006, 01:24 AM
I hate to preach, as I already said it in another thread (I plan to do it again a few times tonight as well, so fair warning)

dont expect Duncan to have this sorry type of performance in the future, he played like shit IMHO.... if he didnt.... this would have been damn near a blowout.

That said, I dont want to see Mouse go for however long he had agreed to in the other post (which he should have realized was inspired by the devil), we should enact the Tpark rule for him for this one chance... :lol

LuvBones
11-03-2006, 04:05 AM
Johnson had opening night jitters. "I couldn't sleep, couldn't eat or drink," he said before the game. "I'm really nervous. Am I still a rookie coach?"

Opening night glitch: Instead of playing a song left over from the playoffs that jabbed at the Spurs, arena operators played one jabbing the Suns . It was shut off within seconds

What a bunch of chokers.

Slomo
11-03-2006, 05:24 AM
I vote we keep mouse, and then every time he posts remind him he's supposed to be banned for a year.:tu

That's the SpursTalk way :lol

lebomb
11-03-2006, 08:48 AM
I vote we keep Mouse. :)

HELL NO!!!!

:cuss :cuss :cuss

You dont let him off the hook like Sodamninsane!!!!! He has to pay the consequences for his lame ass prediction.

I say BAN!!!! for a year of course.

Joepa
11-03-2006, 08:53 AM
Nah, I want Mouse around. Whoever made that bet with him, call it off!

Slomo
11-03-2006, 09:07 AM
HELL NO!!!!

:cuss :cuss :cuss

You dont let him off the hook like Sodamninsane!!!!! He has to pay the consequences for his lame ass prediction.

I say BAN!!!! for a year of course.You seem to be new here, so let me explain how these things work in here.

The faith of users is discussed only by the elders of this forum. The so called "old school members" have a spur under their names that say they are original members of Spurstalk.com. These discussions are sometimes conducted in private and sometimes in public (see Playoffs 2005 vs. TPark). After an appropriate debate a secret ballot is cast and the results securely kept in the Trolls forum.

While all this is taking place Kori will completely ignore us and do exactly as she pleases, because, my young new friend, this board here is not a democracy!

Taco
11-03-2006, 09:10 AM
Mouse if you leave G-Mo and I will hunt you down!!!! :lol

Taco
11-03-2006, 09:11 AM
You seem to be new here, so let me explain how these things work in here.

The faith of users is discussed only by the elders of this forum. The so called "old school members" have a spur under their names that say they are original members of Spurstalk.com. These discussions are sometimes conducted in private and sometimes in public (see Playoffs 2005 vs. TPark). After an appropriate debate a secret ballot is cast and the results securely kept in the Trolls forum.

While all this is taking place Kori will completely ignore us and do exactly as she pleases, because, my young new friend, this board here is not a democracy!

:lmao

lebomb
11-03-2006, 09:19 AM
You seem to be new here, so let me explain how these things work in here.

Ive been here quite awhile......I lurk alot. I know who Mouse is.....known who he has been for YEARS......yes YEARS!!!!

I read his post the other day about guaranteed win and him not posting for a year. Well, he lost.....plain and simple.....so did his partner in crime.

I say stick to your word......if one of our Spurstalk members made the same bet, I guarantee YOU, that he would hold that person to a year bannage.

Cliffs: STFU :ihit

Solid D
11-03-2006, 09:19 AM
At least mouse honors his commitments, unlike Charlie Parker on The Ticket radio show who promised to walk from San Antonio to Houston backwards if the Houston Texans did not draft Reggie Bush. However, I think Tonto should make up the difference and post more often, in mouse's absence. You know, sort of move up the Totem Pole.

Hook Dem
11-03-2006, 09:40 AM
Mouse makes it all fun! :downspin:

leemajors
11-03-2006, 09:46 AM
At least mouse honors his commitments, unlike Charlie Parker on The Ticket radio show who promised to walk from San Antonio to Houston backwards if the Houston Texans did not draft Reggie Bush. However, I think Tonto should make up the difference and post more often, in mouse's absence. You know, sort of move up the Totem Pole.

agreed - Tonto needs more run, i appreciate his takes on palefaces like myself.

angel_luv
11-03-2006, 09:46 AM
:lol Slomo

polandprzem
11-03-2006, 09:49 AM

Did you offended Poland?

spurs_fan_in_exile
11-03-2006, 09:57 AM
Did you offended Poland?
Do people get offended in Poland?

For the record, I say ban Mouse, and roll out the red carpet for "Mouse.", "Mouse_", "_Mouse_", and "MOUSE".

pad300
11-03-2006, 10:24 AM
Do people get offended in Poland?

For the record, I say ban Mouse, and roll out the red carpet for "Mouse.", "Mouse_", "_Mouse_", and "MOUSE".

Second the ban on "Mouse", but the only one we roll out the red carpet for is "Mousette", with the under-name title of "Pansy like the Mavs".

dbestpro
11-03-2006, 10:51 AM
I said I would not post for one year and to make sure I don't forget one night after a 12 pack of Rolling Rock beer? It is better you Ban me so it will not happen.

Tonights game could have went ethier way, And the refs did suck although I don't ever use the ref card it's so lame. The bottom-line the Spurs have scoreboard.

I must say the Spurs had to dig deep to get this win, But then again when the Mavs and Spurs play? it's not just a Game. It's the Pride of Texas on the line, and it's a huge Ego statement not seen since the Lakers / Bulls era.

So in closing , I wish this website well, and I call opon all Dallas Maverick fans to pick up the tourch ,and don't let any flip flopping band wagon jumping * having wanabee spurs fan push you around. Do what you have to do to make me, and all the Maverick fans around the world proud. And bring home the NBA Championship ring and show SpursTalk who the 2007 NBA Champions are....The Mighty Mighty Dallas Mavericks! :wakeup

The queen herMavrodite has spoken.

Good Luck Spurs! see you next season :toast

http://www.cikava.com/gallery/albums/Mouses-House-of-Fun/spurs_fire.gif

BigVee
11-03-2006, 10:54 AM
Instead of being banned, I believe in honor of Mouse's favorite description he should be publicly ass-waxed and then be allowed to post the remainder of the season.

lefty
11-03-2006, 11:49 AM
Let's keep him ; he's too funny

rayray2k8
11-03-2006, 12:39 PM
Ban you for what??
The only thing that would prevent you from coming here is if you didnt log on at all.
We need you to keep your mav buddies in check.
Plus it gets dull in here quick without your ignorant ass.

Kori Ellis
11-03-2006, 12:45 PM
:sleep

JamStone
11-03-2006, 01:55 PM
rayray,

I don't know why, but that Tom Cruise/Oprah lightning video gets me everytime. I still laugh at that shit.

SpursWoman
11-03-2006, 01:59 PM
if one of our Spurstalk members made the same bet, I guarantee YOU, that he would hold that person to a year bannage.

Oh, really? :lmao

Mixability
11-03-2006, 02:07 PM
i don't want mouse gone.....

and i hate everybody.

ShoogarBear
11-03-2006, 03:15 PM
rayray,

I don't know why, but that Tom Cruise/Oprah lightning video gets me everytime. I still laugh at that shit.

The first time I saw that, I watched it over and over laughing for 15 minutes, no lie.

ShoogarBear
11-03-2006, 03:16 PM
WTF? Kori has a sig?

And a lame one at that.

YoMamaIsCallin
11-03-2006, 03:34 PM
I had no idea Mouse was over here. When he was at the other forum (koff) SR (koff) I thought he was the most entertaining thing I'd seen on the Internet, not just that forum.

Please, Mouse, stick around. Or at least keep your alter egos going. Oh, I'm sorry, those aren't really you. Well, see if you can talk to those guys and make sure they keep posting.

Solid D
11-03-2006, 03:48 PM
:ban: :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban:

Lonestar
11-03-2006, 04:52 PM

I guess we can all contribute and buy another crackhead a pc for chrismass. he can carry mouse's torch

I thought it was TOURCH??? Man, Am I going to miss the illiterate little bastard! Have a good season Mouse, stay busy. Might I suggest Sylvan.

:clap

dirk4mvp
11-03-2006, 05:01 PM
:lmao

How many people have actually been banned in ST history?

Kori Ellis
11-03-2006, 05:32 PM
WTF? Kori has a sig?

And a lame one at that.

Didn't you get the memo.