PDA

View Full Version : Ok, now that this game is over.....

Viva Las Espuelas
11-03-2006, 01:23 AM
can this go back to Spurs talk and shoo away these mav "fans". i'm personally sick of them. most of you mav "fans" didnt know there was a game tonight until you all met up at some happy hour and ran out of things to do anyway. i just came back from the game and their "fans" are something else. i was polite and all that, but when it came down to it, they were glaring at me when things started to go our way. the usher was telling me to sit down, when there were hundreds of mav "fans" standing. i pointed to all of them and told him when they sit down, i'll sit down. then some jackass sitting with his party in section 327 row H seats 16 thru 13 said for us "wetbacks to go back to mexico where we belonged" and "to go and mow a lawn or something". he then continued to hide behind his blonde girlfriend. they apologized for him, but there's no excuse for that. believe me, i gave him a piece of my mind as he walked by me. mav "fans", please go away until a week before the nov 24th game so you can boost your little "post" count in order to solidify your mosty asinine, petty remarks. ugh, isn't this why mavtalk was made. i don't have an account over there. please follow my lead. you mav "fans" are pretty good at doing that.

phyzik
11-03-2006, 01:30 AM
There are jackasses everywhere... San Antonio has its share, but yeah, Im kinda getting sick of the more idiotic mavs fans.... I dont want them to leave, just to quit circle-jerking eachother because they won 1 WCF...

Mr. Body
11-03-2006, 01:31 AM
Cuban has lead them down a very immature road.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
11-03-2006, 01:32 AM
It sucks that you were descriminated against and abused by small-minded fvckwits tonight VIVA. People are so petty and ignorant. Screw them.

At the same time, I like having some variety in the fans around here, and some of the Mavs fans are cool. It's a mistake to lump them all in the same basket as those idiots at the game.

Sorry they ruined you night.

Cheers,

Ruffy

Viva Las Espuelas
11-03-2006, 01:54 AM
It sucks that you were descriminated against and abused by small-minded fvckwits tonight VIVA. People are so petty and ignorant. Screw them.

At the same time, I like having some variety in the fans around here, and some of the Mavs fans are cool. It's a mistake to lump them all in the same basket as those idiots at the game.

Sorry they ruined you night.

Cheers,

Ruffy
oh, my night wasn't ruined. there very few mavs fans that are cool.

SenorSpur
11-03-2006, 02:25 AM
I'm sorry to hear about your dilemma. I've been in the bathrooms at the AAC sporting my Spurs gear during these games and have had words with several drunken Mavs fans on occasion.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
11-03-2006, 02:51 AM
Glad your night wasn't ruined.

Drunks in general are a pretty ugly breed IMHO...

phyzik
11-03-2006, 02:53 AM
I tend to think Im quite pretty when Im drunk..... wait.... that doesnt sounds right.... :oops

T Park
11-03-2006, 03:06 AM
Typical Mavericks fans.

Not suprising what so ever.

They act the same or worse when they come to San Antonio.

Its pathetic.

RC's Boss
11-03-2006, 03:23 AM
oh, my night wasn't ruined. there very few mavs fans that are cool.
At least you kept your cool. Me, I'm an ignorant s.o.b. if I hear a racial slur, I'm touching some jaws for real :ihit

J.T.
11-03-2006, 03:32 AM
can this go back to Spurs talk and shoo away these mav "fans". i'm personally sick of them. most of you mav "fans" didnt know there was a game tonight until you all met up at some happy hour and ran out of things to do anyway. i just came back from the game and their "fans" are something else. i was polite and all that, but when it came down to it, they were glaring at me when things started to go our way. the usher was telling me to sit down, when there were hundreds of mav "fans" standing. i pointed to all of them and told him when they sit down, i'll sit down. then some jackass sitting with his party in section 327 row H seats 16 thru 13 said for us "wetbacks to go back to mexico where we belonged" and "to go and mow a lawn or something". he then continued to hide behind his blonde girlfriend. they apologized for him, but there's no excuse for that. believe me, i gave him a piece of my mind as he walked by me. mav "fans", please go away until a week before the nov 24th game so you can boost your little "post" count in order to solidify your mosty asinine, petty remarks. ugh, isn't this why mavtalk was made. i don't have an account over there. please follow my lead. you mav "fans" are pretty good at doing that.

Holy shit, that was you sitting next to us? I was in 327 row J with a brother from my fraternity. We were both wearing Manu jerseys (I had some cheer sticks and kept trying to start Go Spurs Go chants). And yeah that guy was a douchebag, I can't believe he said it and Derek (the dark haired dude that was with me) kept bringing up how much he wanted to clock the shit out of that motherfucker the whole drive home. It was really messed up but you have to expect that from Mav fans. We got a lot of "fuck the Spurs" while we were walking around the AAC before the game and I just ignored it, but what amazed me was all the shit talking that went on after the game.

Scoreboard, bitches.

It was my first trip to the AAC and it was a nice place aside from the asshole Mav fans.

RC's Boss
11-03-2006, 03:33 AM
I'll bring my boxing game when I go.