PDA

View Full Version : Just got done watching the game (thanks DVR)

phyzik
11-03-2006, 01:47 AM
Had a few observations....

1. Elson looked great, I hope he continues that type of play, he showed more hustle then Nazr and Rasho combined........ That T on his dunk was a BS call. as Kerr said, its an emotional type of game, you have to let some emotion out.

2. Duncan's play looked luke warm, if that, during this game but he still had a few big plays, it leaves one to wonder what could have been if he played "normal".

3. Whoever that Mav was that shoved Bowen (cant remember who) is a fucking bitch, just like half the Mavs team.

4. The refs sucked on both ends although whoever the ref was that got that wistle popped in his face and had to go to the back didnt seem to take it personally... I aplauded that.

5. I fucking detest Mark Cuban more so then Ron Artest or any other NBA "icon" but you cant deny the guys sense of humor, that jersey was pretty funny when I saw it.

6. For having a spraigned ankle, Tony looked pretty good.

7. I hope the Spurs remember the hustle they had for the boards during the second half and continue that trend for the rest of the year.

8. I wish Finley would have dunked on that one play where he layed it up off the glass....

9. Oberto's shot looks different then I remember....... I think Kerr mentioned it as well.

10. No one got hurt (on either team)!!! :clap :clap :clap :clap