PDA

View Full Version : Yoni accepts the NY Times a reliable source

George Gervin's Afro
11-03-2006, 01:26 PM
He has claimed that their article today vindicates Bush... so we can now believe that Yoni trusts the NY Times as a reliable source!

Yonivore
11-03-2006, 01:27 PM
He has claimed that their article today vindicates Bush... so we can now believe that Yoni trusts the NY Times as a reliable source!
No, just that the documents referenced in the NYTimes article vindicate the President. I'm sure it was all very unintentional on the NYTime's part.

George Gervin's Afro
11-03-2006, 01:28 PM
No, just that the documents referenced in the NYTimes article vindicate the President. I'm sure it was all very unintentional on the NYTime's part.

So then which is it? did the NY Times vindicate Bush? If that's the case I will assume you trust their reporting

Yonivore
11-03-2006, 01:34 PM
So then which is it? did the NY Times vindicate Bush?
Yes, by quoting reliable sources...finally.

If that's the case I will assume you trust their reporting
Only when they identify their sources and their information can be independently verified. Otherwise, no.

clambake
11-03-2006, 01:36 PM
this is a landmark day for Yoni, just when you had me convinced that NYT was a hack paper.

NASCARdad
11-03-2006, 02:50 PM
I don't believe anything I read in that liberal crap of a newspaper.

clambake
11-03-2006, 02:52 PM
Yoni does!

George Gervin's Afro
11-03-2006, 03:17 PM
Yes, by quoting reliable sources...finally.

Only when they identify their sources and their information can be independently verified. Otherwise, no.

reliable sources = other republicans who say anything in support of Bush (they don't have an agenda)

unreliable sources = former cabinet members/ insiders who write negative things about Bush (they have an agenda)

Yonivore
11-03-2006, 03:20 PM
reliable sources = other republicans who say anything in support of Bush (they don't have an agenda)
No, just verifiable sources -- other than the unnamed ones they usually rely on to bash the administration.

unreliable sources = former cabinet members/ insiders who write negative things about Bush (they have an agenda)
See above.

George Gervin's Afro
11-03-2006, 03:26 PM
No, just verifiable sources -- other than the unnamed ones they usually rely on to bash the administration.

See above.

So then should I bring up Paul O'Neil's accusations? Richard Clarke's accusations? They are reliable? Bob Woodward is reliable?

clambake
11-03-2006, 03:27 PM
Hey back off. Bob was only good the first 2 times around.

Now he's a hack, right Yoni?

George Gervin's Afro
11-03-2006, 03:29 PM
Speaking of vindicating Bush..was the reason why we went to war was stockpiles of documents speaking of nuclear weapons? I could have sworn we were told they had stockpiles, mobile Bio labs, drones capable of reaching reaching our shores..and now Yoni says Bush was vindicated because of blueprints..so would that mean they didn't exist?

Yonivore
11-03-2006, 03:29 PM
So then should I bring up Paul O'Neil's accusations? Richard Clarke's accusations? They are reliable? Bob Woodward is reliable?
Sure bring 'em up. There are others who counter their claims and, as for Clarke, he's been proven a liar.

Who's countering the claims made in the captured Iraqi documents?

clambake
11-03-2006, 03:31 PM
Hans Blix was such a liar, too.

George Gervin's Afro
11-03-2006, 03:31 PM
Sure bring 'em up. There are others who counter their claims and, as for Clarke, he's been proven a liar.

Who's countering the claims made in the captured Iraqi documents?

Who would /could counter the claims Yoni? We still have not found ONE physical piece of evidenc concerning any of the wild accusations Bush and company made?

zero\nada

George Gervin's Afro
11-03-2006, 03:32 PM
Hans Blix was such a liar, too.

Everyone has it out for Bush... :rolleyes

Yonivore
11-03-2006, 03:50 PM
Everyone has it out for Bush... :rolleyes
There are many who do, yes.

boutons_
11-03-2006, 04:20 PM
Yoni loves to martyr himself as the last person in the universe, well including all those bloggers who feed him crap that nobody else has, who thinks dubya was right to lie his way into Iraq. Poor Yoni, his side is getting re-convicted daily, but Yoni lawyers on, paranoically defending his client against multiple mountains of incriminating evidence.

And there is a strong odor about Yoni that dubya's "I'm ignorant, so I'm stuck in Iraq" situation is the fault of everybody else except dubya and his posse of accomplices.