PDA

View Full Version : The Church of Elson

NuGGeTs-FaN
11-03-2006, 04:18 PM
Whats the length of time that a player has to perform well before he gets his own Spurstalk following ? :lol

Of course its more than one game but someone needs to get the ball rolling.

I guess for now a bandwagon will do and maybe in a few months he can have a church if he is still performing well :lol

I really do hang out at Spurstalk too much

:fro

T Park
11-03-2006, 04:19 PM
Not enough my brotha.

Hey you know of if they had any pics of Elson throwing it down last night?

NuGGeTs-FaN
11-03-2006, 04:22 PM
nah cant find any at the moment but ive got one that shows just how scuuuuuuured players are of him

http://espn-i.starwave.com/media/apphoto/3c374547-d3ed-4625-be11-9d270d57a426.jpg

he was about to go all dutch ghetto on Terry and you can see the fear in Terry's face

T Park
11-03-2006, 04:23 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

Hey whats the sentimate at the Nuggets board?

You got a link back to it?

NuGGeTs-FaN
11-03-2006, 04:24 PM
http://espn-i.starwave.com/media/apphoto/3c374547-d3ed-4625-be11-9d270d57a426.jpg

ace3g
11-03-2006, 04:25 PM
http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/7d/full.getty-71796702rm008_tx_san_antoni_11_18_16_pm.jpg

ShoogarBear
11-03-2006, 04:25 PM
:lmao @ that pic

EDIT: the first one.

The second one is niiiiice.

NuGGeTs-FaN
11-03-2006, 04:27 PM
oh, and you gotta understand that we bag the Spurs over there :lol Its coz one of the guys there is a Spurs fan and so we rile him up :lol He is a great guy though and its fun talking trash about the teams :smokin

NuGGeTs-FaN
11-03-2006, 04:29 PM
I tell you what, when frankie comes back to Denver there wont be any of this bullcrap booing stuff like mavs fans to Finley.

SOme may boo him but i would hope they are just the minority of fools :smokin

If it wasnt for Camby we would fear the return of Elson. The guy missed all preseason and came out last night and ended with 16/18/4/4 , he is incredible.

T Park
11-03-2006, 04:32 PM
OUT OF THE WAY AJ!!!

AAAAA HAHAHAHAHA

Fear the Cisco :smokin

NuGGeTs-FaN
11-03-2006, 04:35 PM
There is a softer side to Frankie as well

Official Eddie F. Rush screamed at Elson to give him the ball after DeShawn Stevenson fouled Patterson with 4½ minutes left in the third quarter. "Relax," an agitated Elson replied. "You don't have to yell."

^^ that happened during a game last season

T Park
11-03-2006, 04:36 PM
:lol thats hilarious

Obstructed_View
11-03-2006, 04:40 PM
nah cant find any at the moment but ive got one that shows just how scuuuuuuured players are of him

he was about to go all dutch ghetto on Terry and you can see the fear in Terry's face
HOly fucking shit I'm laughing so hard I can't breathe. :lol

T Park
11-03-2006, 04:41 PM
Recognize :smokin

spurs_fan_in_exile
11-03-2006, 04:44 PM
I have high hopes for Elson but I hope the cliff jumpers have packed their parachutes. Guys go from being hailed as saviors to being crucified so quickly around here you'd think Kori left Pilate and Mel Gibson in charge.

NuGGeTs-FaN
11-03-2006, 04:50 PM
I have high hopes for Elson but I hope the cliff jumpers have packed their parachutes. Guys go from being hailed as saviors to being crucified so quickly around here you'd think Kori left Pilate and Mel Gibson in charge.

:lol Im willing to take the risk, ive had 3 years of watching this guy and he is great :hat

As i have said before, he isnt a star but he gives the Spurs what they need and thats all that really matters for them.

spurs_fan_in_exile
11-03-2006, 04:56 PM
:lol Im willing to take the risk, ive had 3 years of watching this guy and he is great :hat

As i have said before, he isnt a star but he gives the Spurs what they need and thats all that really matters for them.

I think that scouting report is dead on. If nothing else, I think he's cut out to be the guy we needed against Dallas last year. I just hope that he doesn't get raked over the coals if he has trouble against Big Z tonight.

NuGGeTs-FaN
11-03-2006, 04:58 PM
I think Pop needs to throw Butler into the fray now as well. IMHO Oberto shouldnt see any time at 5. It should be the Butler/Elson show. They can go tag team and basically give more minutes to whoever is having the better night.

T Park
11-03-2006, 04:58 PM
If he comes out and gives 6 and 5 tonight with solid D, im happy.

T Park
11-03-2006, 04:59 PM
I think Pop needs to throw Butler into the fray now as well. IMHO Oberto shouldnt see any time at 5. It should be the Butler/Elson show. They can go tag team and basically give more minutes to whoever is having the better night.

Agree 1000%

timvp
11-03-2006, 05:14 PM
It's classic that T Park is claiming to be some sort of Francisco Elson profit. This is the same guy who once said Rasho would be an All-Star and that he'd trade Manu Ginobili for Nazr Mohammed. If you back the San Antonio Spurs' front office in every move they make, you are going to be right most of the time.

And here's a post from T Park after the Knicks declined to match the deal for Jackie Butler:

Now

Hopefully Elson gets matched.

Sign Ian.

Take the rest of the MLE and sign up a Ariza or whoever else, call it a summer, make room for trophy number 4 :smokin

Oops.

:hat

PM5K
11-03-2006, 05:14 PM
http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/7d/full.getty-71796702rm008_tx_san_antoni_11_18_16_pm.jpg

AMEN...

NuGGeTs-FaN
11-03-2006, 05:15 PM
:lol Thats one thing ive noticed on this board. You guys never stop going at it with arguments :lmao

jman3000
11-03-2006, 05:18 PM
lol @ dutch ghetto.

dude looked good but some fans might be a bit itchy with the trigger finger to pen him in as our savior (not that we needed one). let's see if he can keep it up for a while before making any judgements on his abilities.

whottt
11-03-2006, 05:21 PM
It's classic that T Park is claiming to be some sort of Francisco Elson profit. This is the same guy who once said Rasho would be an All-Star and that he'd trade Manu Ginobili for Nazr Mohammed. If you back the San Antonio Spurs' front office in every move they make, you are going to be right most of the time.

And here's a post from T Park after the Knicks declined to match the deal for Jackie Butler:

Oops.

Don't forget...TPark also jocked Hedo and Anthony Carter....

Mr.Bottomtooth
11-03-2006, 05:21 PM
I'm an Elson homer now! :smokin Anyone that can guard Dirk like that gets the best of my respect.

Spurs Dynasty 21
11-03-2006, 05:33 PM
let's see what he does tonight against Big Z

NuGGeTs-FaN
11-03-2006, 05:44 PM
I think the Spurs should look to Elson on offense against Z whenever they get the chance.

Z is slow and Elson should just keep running him ragged by cutting in and out of the key looking for the quick pass from TP or Manu.

Last night you saw Elson score in the paint but he can also hit the 18 foot J, its not totally consistent but he can do it. Z will need to cover him down low but also come out to meet him if Elson hits a couple of Jumpers :smokin

boutons_
11-03-2006, 05:46 PM
26 minutes 18 seconds in season time as a Spur and he gets his own Church?? :lol

ChumpDumper
11-03-2006, 05:52 PM
let's see what he does tonight against Big ZThe best thing for Elson to do against Z, Shaq and Yao is to do what he does best.

Run, Cisco, run.

ATX Spur
11-03-2006, 05:54 PM
I don't know if you should be looking at his jib, Pimpo.

ATX Spur
11-03-2006, 05:56 PM
I would love for Elson to have another great game tonight. But everyone is shitting off the moon about him. Perhaps he'll have a dismal game soon that reminds everyone to come back down from the 4th championship podum this early.

Sense
11-03-2006, 05:57 PM
Hah, I'm just waiting to see TPark's reply on Timvp's and Whottt's posts.

SequSpur
11-03-2006, 06:32 PM
tpark is a tool.

Russ
11-03-2006, 06:36 PM
All hail . . .

The Dunkin' Dutchman. :)

SenorSpur
11-03-2006, 06:38 PM
I think the Spurs should look to Elson on offense against Z whenever they get the chance.

Z is slow and Elson should just keep running him ragged by cutting in and out of the key looking for the quick pass from TP or Manu.

Last night you saw Elson score in the paint but he can also hit the 18 foot J, its not totally consistent but he can do it. Z will need to cover him down low but also come out to meet him if Elson hits a couple of Jumpers :smokin

Hey Nuggets-FaN,

Some questions for you.

Were you surprised at Cisco's "coming out party" against Dallas?

I realize he was running third string behing Nene Hilario and Camby, but should we believe in what we saw last night?

Is he truly this talented and can he be consistent?

If so, why didn't the Nuggets try and keep him around?

sleepybum
11-03-2006, 06:44 PM
I really do hang out at Spurstalk too much
Was nice of you to support an ex-Nugget and explain his strong points when everyone was ready to jump off a building before seeing him in our system. I was pleasantly surprised, regardless. I was just hoping he wasn't as bad as timvp described him. Hopefully he keeps it up and you don't have to keep reassuring us he's a reasonably good player. :lol

NuGGeTs-FaN
Hey Nuggets-FaN,

Some questions for you.

Were you surprised at Cisco's "coming out party" against Dallas?

Not at all. I have seen him cause trouble for Dirk before and i (along with other Nuggets fans) have always believed he is starting material on the right team. I wouldnt be suprised if he averages about 12ppg and about 8-10 boards by the end of the season

I realize he was running third string behing Nene Hilario and Camby, but should we believe in what we saw last night?

Yep, he showed it many times when Camby and Nene were out

Is he truly this talented and can he be consistent?

If so, why didn't the Nuggets try and keep him around?

He is very talented and quick for a big man as you saw last night. Its hard to say about consistency coz he has never really known if he would start at center or for how long. Once he knows his role in San Antonio i believe he will be more consistent.

The Nuggets are way overloaded in the froncourt. GK loved Frankie and what he brought to the team but too much money is invested in the frontcourt already.

Id like to believe that they let him coz they believed he deserved a better chance :lol :fro

san antonio spurs

Oops.

:lmao
we all know he has no opinion of his own, and now to ask him to have an intelligent one is a lil' bit of a strech.
________
Bong Reviews (http://glassbongs.org/)

makedamnsure
11-03-2006, 06:56 PM
He's my new cult hero, that's for sure.

Ginofan
11-03-2006, 07:00 PM
The Express News had a nice picture on the cover of the sports page of Elson hanging on the rim and screaming. They usually have pictures available on their website but I'm not seeing it right now, perhaps after tonight's game they'll have it up.

SenorSpur
11-03-2006, 07:01 PM
Not at all. I have seen him cause trouble for Dirk before and i (along with other Nuggets fans) have always believed he is starting material on the right team. I wouldnt be suprised if he averages about 12ppg and about 8-10 boards by the end of the season

Yep, he showed it many times when Camby and Nene were out

He is very talented and quick for a big man as you saw last night. Its hard to say about consistency coz he has never really known if he would start at center or for how long. Once he knows his role in San Antonio i believe he will be more consistent.

The Nuggets are way overloaded in the froncourt. GK loved Frankie and what he brought to the team but too much money is invested in the frontcourt already.

Id like to believe that they let him coz they believed he deserved a better chance :lol :fro

Thanks much for your insights. I consider you "somewhat" of a Nuggets expert :lol

BTW, perhaps the Nuggets should have jettisoned K-Mart and inserted Elson at the 4 spot. On second thought, there probably wasn't much of a market for a hobbled, overpaid, disgruntled, head case like Martin.

Buddy Holly
11-03-2006, 07:05 PM
Not surprised TPark hid his head after LJ bitched slapped him with ownage.

NuGGeTs-FaN
11-03-2006, 07:06 PM
Not much of a market for K but for me at the moment that isnt too worrying. Him and GK have smoothed things over somewhat but K will always be K.

He was frustrated last season coz of the injury. He had microfracture surgery and the medical staff said he would be ok to play in 5 months :drunk and so he was rushed back.

He has now over a year to recover somewhat (he didnt get to take a whole year off like Amare) and he has started the season great. He had 9pts and 10boards last night and shutdown Elton Brand which is no suprise to me coz he is a lockdown defender when healthy. :smokin

SenorSpur
11-03-2006, 07:18 PM
Not much of a market for K but for me at the moment that isnt too worrying. Him and GK have smoothed things over somewhat but K will always be K.

He was frustrated last season coz of the injury. He had microfracture surgery and the medical staff said he would be ok to play in 5 months :drunk and so he was rushed back.

He has now over a year to recover somewhat (he didnt get to take a whole year off like Amare) and he has started the season great. He had 9pts and 10boards last night and shutdown Elton Brand which is no suprise to me coz he is a lockdown defender when healthy. :smokin

Microfracture surgery? The kiss of death. Did you notice any dimininished athleticism in his game?

NuGGeTs-FaN
11-03-2006, 07:23 PM
Microfracture surgery? The kiss of death. Did you notice any dimininished athleticism in his game?

last season for sure. He was so hobbled and thats why he was so frustrated. Im still annoyed that he was told to come back after 5 months. Its meant to be a 12-18month recovery (i think)

Training camp, preseason and last night we saw the old K. He was getting up and down the court, hussling, rebounding and playing great D. Its only one game but i hope he stays healthy and keeps it up.

He knows he has a lot to prove

T Park
11-03-2006, 07:46 PM
TPark also jocked Hedo

Yeah, wouldn't he be usefull? Rebounding long SF, that played D? Don't need that shit.

It's classic that T Park is claiming to be some sort of Francisco Elson profit

I claim to have been on his bandwagon the day he was not matched.

Youve claimed hes sucked from day 1.

that he'd trade Manu Ginobili for Nazr Mohammed

Link?

NuGGeTs-FaN
11-03-2006, 07:46 PM
Tpark may have been against the Frankie signing but he was one of the the only ones around here who seemed to consistently be all for it once it happened :smokin :lollllllllllll

Im sure there were others but this forum has so many posters its impossible to keep track of things :lol

T Park
11-03-2006, 07:49 PM
Not surprised TPark hid his head after LJ bitched slapped him with ownage.

Pardon me.

Some of us have jobs here, and dont sit in our basements all day and reply after every post ALL DAY LONG.

Get a job trick.

He is too big of a bitch to admit he was wrong. He jumps on the bandwagon every chance he can get....kinda like how he throws his money out to make friends

I was wrong about nothing.

Ive rooted for the guy from day 1 the Spurs signed him.

Bring in KRIS, and ask him what I said from day 1.

And uh, evidence to where I "Throw out money" to make friends?

If you dont have evidence, shut your fucking trap douche bag.

T Park
11-03-2006, 07:50 PM
Tpark may have been against the Frankie signing but he was one of the the only ones around here who seemed to consistently be all for it once it happened

I was really neither for nor against.

The only reason I hoped he got matched, so they could make a run at like a Bonzi Wells or another big 3.

Once he was signed, and I read some of the things about him off your guy's message board, I really got intrigued and excited about the guy.

dg7md
11-03-2006, 08:05 PM
Someone should make a "church of Elson" signature picture and we can rock them in our sigs.

san antonio spurs
11-03-2006, 08:19 PM
Pardon me.

Some of us have jobs here, and dont sit in our basements all day and reply after every post ALL DAY LONG.

Get a job trick.

so u have a job, u're pretty much busy with it, this is why u have 26,290 posts.
:lmao
________
Medical Marijuana (http://medicalmarijuanacard.info)

maxpower
11-03-2006, 09:05 PM
I think i have become a believer in the church of elson...not that i was doubting him but did not expect him to be what glimpses of adequateness he has shown.

NuGGeTs-FaN
11-03-2006, 10:53 PM
Obviously Pop isnt a member :smokin

Aggie Hoopsfan
11-03-2006, 10:54 PM
You'll have to excuse Pop. 10-15 times a year he becomes a total dumbass on the sidelines. Tonight was one of those nights.

Nikos
11-03-2006, 10:56 PM
You'll have to excuse Pop. 10-15 times a year he becomes a total dumbass on the sidelines. Tonight was one of those nights.

I agree with this somewhat. Maybe not all Pop's fault, but they were dumping it to Duncan too much and in the first 3 quarters he wasn't successful at all. His scoring burst at the end was nice considering they had a chance to comeback, but the rest of the team was out of the offensive flow by then. Defense on Bron wasn't very good, he dominated -- but the lack of offense was just as much, if not more of a factor.

Aggie Hoopsfan
11-03-2006, 10:57 PM
Nikos, for the life of me, I can't figure out what Pop was thinking tonight - you come out, have a motion O going on and are getting shot after shot in the lane.

The moment Pop made his first sub though, he shut it down and we played isolation basketball the rest of the night. Not surprisingly, we looked like shit, no one was in the flow except for Tim, and we lost.

makedamnsure
11-03-2006, 10:59 PM

and just think, this is only the second game of the season.......I'm sure he'll have another one of these games again, no doubt

Buddy Holly
11-03-2006, 11:01 PM
Pardon me.

Get a job trick.

With nearly 27,000 posts, you have the nerve to say that shit?

Man, go get drunk and quit on the team again. Do something useful.

T Park
11-03-2006, 11:13 PM
With nearly 27,000 posts, you have the nerve to say that shit?

Yeah I do have the nerve.

I don't see where you get the nerve where you talk to me like you do kid.

T Park
11-03-2006, 11:17 PM
Missed the game tonight, haven't had a chance to check his stats.

I assume by the posts he hardly played at all.

How did he look out there when he was in there?

Buddy Holly
11-03-2006, 11:18 PM
Yeah I do have the nerve.

I don't see where you get the nerve where you talk to me like you do kid.

Look big boy, LJ owned you, deal with it. Don't give us another Mel Gibson cop out.

ploto
11-03-2006, 11:36 PM
15 minutes- 4 fouls- 2 rebounds.

T Park
11-03-2006, 11:39 PM
Damn Rasho like numbers but at almost half the price. ill take it :tu

ploto
11-03-2006, 11:43 PM
Last season- first Friday in November against Cleveland- Spurs win in a blow-out! Thought the team was so much better??

102-76

Rasho had 8 points (4-6), 6 rebounds and 2 blocks. Z went 4-11 and had 9 points in 31 minutes. :D

td4mvp21
11-03-2006, 11:46 PM
Last season- first Friday in November against Cleveland- Spurs win in a blow-out! Thought the team was so much better??

102-76

Rasho had 8 points (4-6), 6 rebounds and 2 blocks. Z went 4-11 and had 9 points in 31 minutes. :D

This Cavs team is so much better than last year's.

T Park
11-03-2006, 11:47 PM
His one good game of the year.

Cleveland is a better team now then they were then too.

No Varajeo, and others.

So quit with the Rasho rehashing.

hes on another team and no one gives a shit.

ploto
11-03-2006, 11:50 PM
This Cavs team is so much better than last year's.
I thought the Spurs were supposed to be, too. :lol

ShoogarBear
11-03-2006, 11:52 PM
I figured it out. ploto is the reincarnation of taruky.

T Park
11-03-2006, 11:53 PM
Ploto is looking to have some embroidery done saying "Rasho is god"

T Park
11-03-2006, 11:54 PM
I thought the Spurs were supposed to be, too.

Already is, they can play a center who isn't a white puss and can defend Nowitzki and will actually dunk the damn ball.

Viva Cisco.

BgT
11-04-2006, 01:08 AM
Haha, funny to see, how T_Park tries to redirect attention from his bandwagon-no-principle image by bitching about Rasho and attacking ploto. It's just a matter of time before he starts insulting his CURRENT loverboys on this team.

T Park
11-04-2006, 01:10 AM
Ooo I have a stalker.

YAY!!! :elephant

BgT
11-04-2006, 01:18 AM
You do? Now you can get those pork chops off. :lol

polandprzem
11-04-2006, 01:18 AM
T Park
Use Your Brian!

T Park
11-04-2006, 01:21 AM
You do? Now you can get those pork chops off

apparently I do.

All you do is follow me around and insult me.

But seriously, find something else to do I don't need it.

T Park
Use Your Brian!

Are you trying to be funny?

Uh cause your not.

suitedkings
11-04-2006, 01:23 AM
I cant help but think of Jimmy Walker everytime i look at Elson.

polandprzem
11-04-2006, 01:24 AM
Are you trying to be funny?
nope

polandprzem
11-04-2006, 01:25 AM
It's a serious thing

T Park
11-04-2006, 01:27 AM
So you want me to rip into you chief? Since I really dont talk to you at all?

Don't go there Poland. DO NOT, go there.

polandprzem
11-04-2006, 01:29 AM
WTF is this guy talking about?

mgtptdmvp
11-04-2006, 02:01 AM
church of elson thread...WARNING bombs ahead.

TPARK and nuggetsfan were talking about elson and what not, all of the sudden Mr. Timvp(aka i told you so) comes thru trying to pull some shit on tpark. its so obvious that after timvp's ass got raped and left frictionless he comes out with this shit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by T Park

Now

Hopefully Elson gets matched.

Sign Ian.

Take the rest of the MLE and sign up a Ariza or whoever else, call it a summer, make room for trophy number 4

Oops. (you have the nerve to say Oops after you went through all that trouble find tpark's old post to make tpark look like your ass in regards to elson

your card got pulled look at your avatar, http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52934 ... your as imperfect as they get face it, thats why your ass got kicked out of the round table. Mr. Knowledge would go on there and whisper...obviously Kori is the brain of the operation. no disrespect but lets keep it real.

all those foos talking about pork chop tpark, that shit must make you feel so good. realistic from the pics ive seen from the GTG 95% of member are fat and/or ugly including myself. so shutup morons.

Buddy Holly
11-04-2006, 02:14 AM
TPark's secret lover just showed up.

timvp
11-04-2006, 02:34 AM
church of elson thread...WARNING bombs ahead.

TPARK and nuggetsfan were talking about elson and what not, all of the sudden Mr. Timvp(aka i told you so) comes thru trying to pull some shit on tpark. its so obvious that after timvp's ass got raped and left frictionless he comes out with this shit:

your card got pulled look at your avatar, http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52934 ... your as imperfect as they get face it, thats why your ass got kicked out of the round table. Mr. Knowledge would go on there and whisper...obviously Kori is the brain of the operation. no disrespect but lets keep it real.

all those foos talking about pork chop tpark, that shit must make you feel so good. realistic from the pics ive seen from the GTG 95% of member are fat and/or ugly including myself. so shutup morons.

:rollin

I guess crack doesn't kill.

Kori Ellis
11-04-2006, 02:37 AM
thats why your ass got kicked out of the round table

This was the funniest line of all.

Are you referencing 2 years ago when I begged LJ to fill in on the RoundTable twice?

:lol

What a weird ass post.

For the record, timvp knows about ten times as much about Spurs/NBA basketball as I do.

timvp
11-04-2006, 02:45 AM
I was really neither for nor against.

Ive rooted for the guy from day 1 the Spurs signed him.

Yeah, that's called homering out. You wanted the Nuggets to match but when they didn't, all of a sudden you loved him. It's not too tough to just root for whoever the Spurs sign and then say you were right when before hand you didn't want him.

Link?

How many times do I have to go back and find this quote by you saying you'd trade Manu for Mohammed before Nazr became a Spur?

well have to agree to disagree on this guy.

Nice jumper, shotblocker, rebounder..

Hed become an All Star next to Duncan.

Rose/Rasho Manu for Mohammed?

MaNuMaNiAc
11-04-2006, 02:48 AM
Yeah, that's called homering out. You wanted the Nuggets to match but when they didn't, all of a sudden you loved him. It's not too tough to just root for whoever the Spurs sign and then say you were right when before hand you didn't want him.

How many times do I have to go back and find this quote by you saying you'd trade Manu for Mohammed before Nazr became a Spur?yeah, T Park is spineless, tell us something we don't know http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif

polandprzem
11-04-2006, 04:32 AM
Now the ST need to be closed after this incident

mgtptdmvp
11-04-2006, 06:25 AM
I guess crack doesn't kill.
...im to strong for crack. reference to a drug first sign of a :monkey. if your going to quote my message atleast quote the whole thing...

This was the funniest line of all.

Are you referencing 2 years ago when I begged LJ to fill in on the RoundTable twice?

Why do you think you had to beg him?.. those roundtables were unbearable to watch, enough that i would rather watch PTI with cornheisser. :rollin back at ya.

For the record, timvp knows about ten times as much about Spurs/NBA basketball as I do.

i dont know that and im not questioning that...what i know is having all the knowledge in the world can get you nowhere if you dont know how to use it the right way. :bang

and molly holly whatever ur name is, YES i am tpark's secret lover...happy?...kids.

BgT
11-04-2006, 10:57 AM
Why is TPark having 2 accounts? I want to have 2 accounts!! :(

Kori Ellis
11-04-2006, 11:23 AM
Why do you think you had to beg him?..

Because he hates doing stuff like that and no one else was in the studio and we had to get it done. I don't see why you think this is a knock on him. He had no desire to do it. He's not trying to be in the media.

i dont know that and im not questioning that...what i know is having all the knowledge in the world can get you nowhere if you dont know how to use it the right way.

What's the right way? He's a poster on a message board, just like you. :lol He's not solving world hunger or stopping war.

wildbill2u
11-04-2006, 12:35 PM
My God, on this forum sometimes I feel like a parent watching his children scream at each other. Y'all need a TIME OUT. Go to your rooms. :nope

alamo50
11-04-2006, 01:25 PM
Oberto is the next Rasho.

T Park
11-04-2006, 02:25 PM
i have absolutely nothing to do with that wacko :lol

Aggie Hoopsfan
11-04-2006, 02:33 PM
...im to strong for crack. reference to a drug first sign of a :monkey. if your going to quote my message atleast quote the whole thing...

Why do you think you had to beg him?.. those roundtables were unbearable to watch, enough that i would rather watch PTI with cornheisser. :rollin back at ya.

i dont know that and im not questioning that...what i know is having all the knowledge in the world can get you nowhere if you dont know how to use it the right way. :bang

and molly holly whatever ur name is, YES i am tpark's secret lover...happy?...kids.

I don't know if you're tpark's lover, but you're definitely a dumbass.

polandprzem
11-04-2006, 02:57 PM
Why on an avatar Kori is kissing some bold guy?
Does LJ :fro knew about that?

T Park
11-04-2006, 03:15 PM
Uhh, that is LJ Poland....

polandprzem
11-04-2006, 03:24 PM
Uhh, that is LJ Poland....

:pctoss

You spoiled it :cuss:

T Park
11-04-2006, 03:29 PM
spoiled what?

Kori giving you a :wtf and that is LJ?

polandprzem
11-04-2006, 03:36 PM
spoiled what?

Kori giving you a :wtf and that is LJ?

Oh I am sorry. Is this realy an LJ? How you gonna prove it? And this is probably a photo from their wedding huh?

Yeah right :rolleyes

NuGGeTs-FaN
11-11-2006, 10:30 PM
Service was good today but the turnover factor was a little worrying :lol

T Park
11-11-2006, 11:29 PM
And this is probably a photo from their wedding huh?

That is a photo from their wedding.

Use your brian.

Kori Ellis
11-12-2006, 01:08 AM
That is a photo from their wedding.

Use your brian.

Actually it's not a photo from our wedding :lol

LEONARD
11-28-2006, 09:57 AM
Church of who??? :downspin:

Bruno
11-28-2006, 10:24 AM
Church of who??? :downspin:

:stfu :idiot

Go back on Mavtalk and start a "church of Didier Ilunga-Mbenga" thread instead of trolling here.

LEONARD
11-28-2006, 10:27 AM
:stfu :idiot

Go back on Mavtalk and start a "church of Didier Ilunga-Mbenga" thread instead of trolling here.

LOL...I don't post there...

and are you saying that a "church of Didier Ilunga-Mbenga" thread there would be the equivalent of this thread??? :lol

Bruno
11-28-2006, 10:34 AM
LOL...I don't post there...

and are you saying that a "church of Didier Ilunga-Mbenga" thread there would be the equivalent of this thread??? :lol

No, Didier Ilunga-Mbenga is the best center in the league, Dampier is the second one.

More seriously, I don't see the interest to do posts like the ones you do today. You aren't funny or even annoying with them, you just look like a stupid guy.

LEONARD
11-28-2006, 12:04 PM
No, Didier Ilunga-Mbenga is the best center in the league, Dampier is the second one.

I'm stupid??? :lol :lol :lol :lol :dizzy

Bruno
11-28-2006, 01:04 PM
I'm stupid???

You looks like stupid.
But I don't know you, so I can't say if you really are stupid.

LEONARD
11-28-2006, 01:25 PM
You looks like stupid.
But I don't know you, so I can't say if you really are stupid.

Gotcha... :fro