PDA

View Full Version : rasho and nazr

silk
11-04-2006, 09:28 AM
wow they're doing great. You people can laugh off them but they are legit and solid nba player. They seems to shine more in other system just like i hope elson will shine with us.

Bruno
11-04-2006, 09:46 AM
I wish them the best (especially to Rasho).

The fact that they are playing well with their new team changes nothing. They weren't good enough with Spurs to deserve their big contracts when they played for Spurs.

Obstructed_View
11-04-2006, 09:59 AM
I choose to laugh off them. :)

The Truth #6
11-04-2006, 10:06 AM
Nazr helped us win a title, so good for him but I'm not missing his butterfingers.

Rasho, helped us win some regular season games, but I'm not missing his Frankenstein approach to the game. Glad to see him gone.

I'm not going to miss either of those guys for very long.

TDMVPDPOY
11-04-2006, 10:37 AM
spurs system is 4-1

it will never work

Vinnie_Johnson
11-04-2006, 10:49 AM
Nazr is a nice player but you guys are dead on about his butter fingers. I didn't know he could score like he does he has some nice post moves must have been watching tim.

velik_m
11-04-2006, 11:21 AM
People should wait for a month before drawing comparisons.

san antonio spurs
11-04-2006, 11:30 AM
It's not fair for spurs fans to bitch about Nazr or Rasho because they are good centers.
They could've been extremely valuable if shaq was still in LA (that's why pop went himself in slovenia to convince rasho to play in SA) or if the rockets were to be as good as everybody expect them to be every year. Instead, the teams that have emerged are the suns and the mavs.

I still think spurs fans could be worshiping nazr and Rasho if we were playing in the east (shaq,ZO,BigZ,Ben,Bogut...) instead of the west (diaw,nowitzki...) and that's why it is no surprise they were dealt for eastern teams (other than the fact Pop won't trade in the same conference, or can he?)
________
VAPORIZER-INFO.COM (http://johan-luis.tumblr.com/)

ChumpDumper
11-04-2006, 01:39 PM
I liked them both.

They didn't play well enough.

v2freak
11-04-2006, 02:43 PM
I wish Rasho a lot of luck!

RashoFan
11-04-2006, 04:29 PM
Obviously, I miss Rasho. He will always be part of "The Family" I wish him well with his new team and hope for good things to go his way.

mikejones99
11-04-2006, 05:08 PM
they are both under rated and both helped the Spurs win titles. They should have got more minutes last year and now they will.

phxspurfan
11-04-2006, 06:28 PM
Rasho seems like a great fit in Toronto alongside Bosh and with athletic TJ Ford and Fred jones. they will draw just enough attention away from him to allow for some easy garbage points and that hook shot he never got going here in SA. He's also a good help defender for when Bosh over-commits at the top of the key.

spurs_in_7
11-04-2006, 07:17 PM
Rasho seems like a great fit in Toronto alongside Bosh and with athletic TJ Ford and Fred jones. they will draw just enough attention away from him to allow for some easy garbage points and that hook shot he never got going here in SA. He's also a good help defender for when Bosh over-commits at the top of the key.
yes..duncan, ginobili, parker were not enough attention drawers :rolleyes

im not saying that he sucks, he and nazr are a decent centers in my eyes, is pop system that sucks

gospursgojas
11-04-2006, 07:50 PM
Rasho and Nazr had a good game or two here too.

How many have they had with their teams now???

zeleni
11-05-2006, 05:39 AM

Rasho is the only physical presence inside, and should be smart to really take advantage from that. Rasho will get more from the offense, but mostly b/c the coach will give him more offensive tasks. Rasho it still seems like he will be mostly a mentor for Bosh, Bargani and others when they will teach defense.