PDA

View Full Version : Houston Rockets Owns The Mavs!

BERSERK
11-04-2006, 11:10 PM
HOUSTON ROCKETS beat the DALLAS MAVERICKS by 31 Points!!!! Looks like the NBA Finals meltdown has carried over to the regular season. :dizzy

Condemned 2 HelLA
11-04-2006, 11:13 PM
How much longer before Louise2 comes in here to celebrate?

dallaskd
11-04-2006, 11:14 PM
its been 2 games....

BERSERK
11-04-2006, 11:14 PM
Mavs fans better start getting worried. It looks like Buckner, Coshere and Johnson investment is starting to pay off! :dramaquee Oh wait, Deavan George will save your season! :rolleyes

0-2 MAVS RECORD!

ducks
11-04-2006, 11:15 PM
what about the finals lsat year?

5 in a row thread in main spurs forum

BERSERK
11-04-2006, 11:18 PM
So much for the Mavs being the better team in the Western Conference. They better start looking over their shoulders because New Orleans will take over their 3rd spot in the division! :blah

dirk4mvp
11-04-2006, 11:28 PM
I think it's safe to say the Mavs will not make the playoffs this year.

But seriously, I think a loss like tonight will tighten the team up pretty nice.

whottt
11-04-2006, 11:37 PM
How come the Mavs bend over for everyone but SA?

mavsfan1000
11-04-2006, 11:38 PM
I have lost all interest in the mavs right now. I already canceled my league pass. Fuck Stern and his dictatorship. He fucking ruled my thrill of enjoying an nba season with all this superstar treatment crap.

himat
11-04-2006, 11:40 PM
I have lost all interest in the mavs right now. I already canceled my league pass. Fuck Stern and his dictatorship. He fucking ruled my thrill of enjoying an nba season with all this superstar treatment crap.

Dirk gets treated better than most other players too. Ask anyone, Dirk gets more calls than 95% of other players in the league.

mavsfan1000
11-04-2006, 11:44 PM
Dirk gets treated better than most other players too. Ask anyone, Dirk gets more calls than 95% of other players in the league.
Did you watch the nba finals? Dirk got no calls while Wade got every call in the book. I remember one play where Wade just shoved Dirk on offense and Dirk gets the foul on him. Also I'm frustrated at the mavs performance as of late which now I just want to boycott mavs games until they get their shit together.

BUMP
11-04-2006, 11:52 PM
lets see,, Lakers are 3-0 so they are my favorite team now :hungry:

BERSERK
11-04-2006, 11:53 PM
Did you watch the nba finals? Dirk got no calls while Wade got every call in the book. I remember one play where Wade just shoved Dirk on offense and Dirk gets the foul on him. Also I'm frustrated at the mavs performance as of late which now I just want to boycott mavs games until they get their shit together.

Apparently you didn't watch the Western Conference Semi-finals, oh wait, you're a MAVS fan. You thought every call Dirk was getting the right call. You were probably also one of the many MAVS fans who thought Jason Terry's suspension of punching Finley in the groin was unjust. Of course you thought Wade getting the refs calls was unfair because your boy wasn't getting the calls.

BERSERK
11-04-2006, 11:54 PM
lets see,, Lakers are 3-0 so they are my favorite team now :hungry:

Bah, the Lakers are beating a bunch of no talent hack teams. Let's see if they beat a GOOD defensive minded team! :ihit

jmard5
11-04-2006, 11:54 PM
It is a very unpredictable week for NBA today. Charlotte beating Cavs. Cavs beating the Spurs. Rockets owning the Mavs.

:dramaquee

BERSERK
11-04-2006, 11:56 PM
It is a very unpredictable week for NBA today. Charlotte beating Cavs. Cavs beating the Spurs. Rockets owning the Mavs.

:dramaquee

Most fans are contributing these wins to lousy scheduling. Most of the teams back-to-backs games are scrambled together in the early season. The David Stern Conspiracy is back again!

dirk4mvp
11-04-2006, 11:57 PM
Apparently you didn't watch the Western Conference Semi-finals, oh wait, you're a MAVS fan. You thought every call Dirk was getting the right call. You were probably also one of the many MAVS fans who thought Jason Terry's suspension of punching Finley in the groin was unjust. Of course you thought Wade getting the refs calls was unfair because your boy wasn't getting the calls.

Don't play innoccent Spur fan. Duncan got no bad calls in his favorm did he? :rolleyes

mavsfan1000
11-04-2006, 11:58 PM
Dude the foul count was even for the series. Against Miami it was very lopsided in that series including how terrible they were at the end of game 3 and the whole game 5. Game 6 wasn't that great either. The refs don't have to show that they're fair with Stern. Especially now they can discriminate more who they want to give technicals to. :pctoss

MarkCuban
11-04-2006, 11:59 PM
well guys this is embarassing :madrun . im hiding in my hotel room which is where i've been since the 4th quarter. its too ugly right now. :bang however, im writing a letter to Stern and i might be able to induce a new rule which is that the team that went to the NBA Finals the previous year gets to shoot 25 extra free throws at the end of the game to try and mount a comeback because this is rediculous. after all we made the NBA finals so we need to be rewarded in some way. :spin

mavsfan1000
11-05-2006, 12:01 AM
well guys this is embarassing :madrun . im hiding in my hotel room which is where i've been since the 4th quarter. its too ugly right now. :bang however, im writing a letter to Stern and i might be able to induce a new rule which is that the team that went to the NBA Finals the previous year gets to shoot 25 extra free throws at the end of the game to try and mount a comeback because this is rediculous. after all we made the NBA finals so we need to be rewarded in some way. :spin
troll alert.

dirk4mvp
11-05-2006, 12:01 AM
no shit

BERSERK
11-05-2006, 12:02 AM
Duncan is a superstar player. There's no arguing that! Dirk had more biased calls than any other player (besides Wade). When Dirk tripped over himself, who did they call the foul on? The Spurs. When Jason Terry was acting up on his "phantom fouls", who did the refs call it on? The Spurs players.

Of course if the refs were going to play that game, they should have started giving the calls more equally to the other team mates from each team (since it was the playoffs). That's why I say it was poetic justice when I hear MAVS fans crying about biased calls against their team in the finals (also Dirk choking under pressure was hilarious too!).

samikeyp
11-05-2006, 12:05 AM

But it was ok in the WCSF when Dirk was getting the calls, right? :)

Seriously....its two games...the Mavs will be just fine.

gtownspur
11-05-2006, 12:42 AM
lets see,, Lakers are 3-0 so they are my favorite team now, I'm :hungry: for Spur Dick!!

milkyway21
11-05-2006, 01:53 AM
How could the Mavs allow 36pts from Yao? :lol

where's the D?

good thing Tmac did not make an impressive appearance on the stats sheet on this game. Same with Shane Battier.

so, what are you planning now Mr. Cuban? Or it might be the silence of Cuban the reason why the Mavs lost 2 in a row? The Mavs are really in need of an inspiration...:D

at least I was right on saying the Houston has better lineup than Dallas before this season started.

mavsfan1000
11-05-2006, 01:56 AM
How could the Mavs allow 36pts from Yao? :lol

where's the D?

good thing Tmac did not make an impressive appearance on the stats sheet on this game. Same with Shane Battier.

so, what are you planning now Mr. Cuban? Or it might be the silence of Cuban the reason why the Mavs lost 2 in a row? The Mavs are really in need of an inspiration...:D

at least I was right on saying the Houston has better lineup than Dallas before this season started.
Wow you came to your conclusion on the second fucking game of the year that Houston has the better lineup? You're an idiot. Dallas hasn't started playing yet. They'll be there before the playoffs start.

dirk4mvp
11-05-2006, 02:00 AM

:dizzy :sleep :sucker :fight :shootme :baby :cuss :monkey :idiot :huh :bike: :flypig :spless: :stfu :smchode: :td :frying: :violin

milkyway21
11-05-2006, 02:01 AM
its been 2 games....
hey what happened to Dirk on your avatar? :spless: :lol

milkyway21
11-05-2006, 02:06 AM
:stfu ... :lol I'm sorry I can't do that. I love this forum to much to stay away :D

dirk4mvp
11-05-2006, 02:11 AM
:lol

milkyway21
11-05-2006, 02:21 AM
Wow you came to your conclusion on the second fucking game of the year that Houston has the better lineup? You're an idiot. Dallas hasn't started playing yet. They'll be there before the playoffs start.
Yao Ming + TMac + Shane Battier + Bonzi Wells
plus the Chemistry between Yao and Alston is :tu

I'm afraid S.A. might be in trouble too.

BTW, I made mistakes but not totally an idiot because i support a team who won 3 titles.

Dallas hasn't started playing yet
oh! they're not? :p:

bulletedge
11-05-2006, 09:39 AM
The Mavs look like they have regressed into the old jump shooting team they were three years ago. Their offseason acquistions don't look too brilliant either. I wonder how we could have missed getting Elson...oh yeah, I forgot, the Mavs post is set with Dampier and Giop....right!

Fortunately, we have the remainder of the Cowboys season to go before we have to concern ourselves with the Mavs shitty play. Maybe they'll improve by January.

td4mvp21
11-05-2006, 09:40 AM
The Mavs look like they have regressed into the old jump shooting team they were three years ago. Their offseason acquistions don't look too brilliant either. I wonder how we could have missed getting Elson...oh yeah, I forgot, the Mavs post is set with Dampier and Giop....right!

Fortunately, we have the remainder of the Cowboys season to go before we have to concern ourselves with the Mavs shitty play. Maybe they'll improve by January.

It's the first two games of the season, even Spurs fans know the Mavs are gonna be good.

MarkCuban
11-05-2006, 10:24 AM
It's the first two games of the season, even Spurs fans know the Mavs are gonna be good.

or else ill scream and cry like a little girl

Shank
11-05-2006, 10:27 AM
This team lacks balls.

Texas_Ranger
11-05-2006, 10:58 AM
Good job by Mavs. I like.

JamStone
11-05-2006, 11:28 AM
What I don't get is how do the Rockets blow out the Mavs by 30 points with T-Mac only scoring 8 points? Bonzi Wells 2 points. Uhhhh, that's not good.

stretch
11-05-2006, 11:43 AM
its still early. its not how you start the season. its how you finish. right now, the Mavs are playing like shit. but there are 80 games left. they will be fine.

PaceMonster
11-05-2006, 11:51 AM
so let me get this straight....the heat get blown out and everyone starts talkin shit....the mavs get blown out and every1 says they'll be ok and all that bullshit...wow i cant wait for a heat-mavs matchup

himat
11-05-2006, 12:46 PM
so let me get this straight....the heat get blown out and everyone starts talkin shit....the mavs get blown out and every1 says they'll be ok and all that bullshit...wow i cant wait for a heat-mavs matchup

I'm not saying that. I will tell you that this not trying hard thing will bite the heat in the ass when it matters. Pistons learned that last year after taking games off midseason.

JamStone
11-05-2006, 12:52 PM

Uh, Miami got blown out by 40 pts AT HOME on RING CEREMONY night.

And, most people that say the Mavs are going to be ok are MAVS FANS.

dirk4mvp
11-05-2006, 12:53 PM

because most people here know your team is a fucking fluke. Yall got your asses handed to by 42 on ring night. Any other night beside ring night and it would've not been as bad. But damn, the whole team should have been pumped up.

clambake
11-05-2006, 02:46 PM
I'll be in your faces when the mavs win.....................so it may be awhile.

samikeyp
11-05-2006, 03:42 PM
I'll be in your faces when the mavs win.....................so it may be awhile.

if you were a real man....you would be here when they lose also. If you only show up and talk shit when they win, they you are a bandwagoning pussy boy who deserves to be killed.

clambake
11-05-2006, 04:28 PM
They lost, I'm here, blow me.

samikeyp
11-05-2006, 04:40 PM
Good...lets see if you make it the whole season.

clambake
11-05-2006, 04:55 PM
I'll make it, win or lose. I'm a mav fan. You don't think I know how to deal with losing?

But it won't be easy.

PS. Does anyone know the last time devon harris made a lay-up?

dirk4mvp
11-05-2006, 04:58 PM
Good...lets see if you make it the whole season.

I'll be here too, like it or not.

PS. Does anyone know the last time devon harris made a lay-up?

Last Wednesday in practice.

mavsfan1000
11-05-2006, 04:59 PM
I'm here when they lose or win. It doesn't mean I like what they are doing right now but I am hopeful they will turn it around. Especially since I know this team has been known to go into funks during the regular season but eventually turn it around.

PaceMonster
11-05-2006, 06:05 PM
because most people here know your team is a fucking fluke. Yall got your asses handed to by 42 on ring night. Any other night beside ring night and it would've not been as bad. But damn, the whole team should have been pumped up.

let me give you some advice....get over the ass whooping u were handed last year in the finals and look at this seasons record and realize that your team is 0-2 and just got demolished with tracy mcgrady and bonzi wells combined for 10 points....on ring night they became cocky with all their rings and all that...they were too happy...its over and they bounced back and beat the nets.....dicussion ended

whottt
11-05-2006, 06:20 PM
Yeah but you don't seriously believe the Heat have a snowball's chance in hell of repeating do you?

All your old guys are even older...I doubt they make it through the season healthy, and even if they do, I doubt Wade is going to be able to put them all on his back again...

dirk4mvp
11-05-2006, 06:24 PM
let me give you some advice....get over the ass whooping u were handed last year in the finals and look at this seasons record and realize that your team is 0-2 and just got demolished with tracy mcgrady and bonzi wells combined for 10 points....on ring night they became cocky with all their rings and all that...they were too happy...its over and they bounced back and beat the nets.....dicussion ended

Not really.

0-2. That means we've already been eliminated from playoff contention, right? Hell, Cuban might as well cancel the season.

Not really.

Since you're so confident in your old ass team full of hasbeens and a pretty boy who is allergic to people touching him, wanna sig bet on who has the best record this year?

PaceMonster
11-05-2006, 07:39 PM
^well since you havent realized that the Heat save their best for the postseason, let me remind you that last season they finished 10 games behind your beloved Mavs and then squantered them in the Finals, so ill keep the rings and you keep your better record....and quote me where i said that the mavs are out of playoff contention

dirk4mvp
11-05-2006, 07:51 PM
:lmao Waits until playoff time to show their best?! Maybe the playoffs are when the legue really shows it's favotism to it's "cover boy" players.

And you threw that 0-2 out there like it was some fucking record.

Sig bet on who goes farther in the playoffs then? :smokin

itzsoweezee
11-05-2006, 09:46 PM
will tracy mcgrady shoot over 40% this year? i'm betting no.

damn this guy sucks

dirk4mvp
11-05-2006, 09:49 PM
will tracy mcgrady shoot over 40% this year? i'm betting no.

damn this guy sucks

:tu :tu

PaceMonster
11-05-2006, 10:49 PM
:lmao Waits until playoff time to show their best?! Maybe the playoffs are when the legue really shows it's favotism to it's "cover boy" players.

And you threw that 0-2 out there like it was some fucking record.

Sig bet on who goes farther in the playoffs then? :smokin

no problem with that

dirk4mvp
11-05-2006, 10:52 PM
no problem with that

You got yourself a deal with that right there.

mavs>spurs2
11-06-2006, 12:52 AM
One regular season playoff win and the Rocket fans already think they've won the championship....

mavsfan1000
11-06-2006, 02:29 AM
How about those hornets. :lol