PDA

View Full Version : Sooner Fan....

samikeyp
11-05-2006, 01:12 AM
Just wanted to help you out a bit.

You have a little tradition when you play the University of Texas. You do the "Hook 'em Horns" hand signal and point it downward. Its your thing (although Arkansas started it years ago) and it adds spice to a great rivalry. I am all for that but the reason why it adds the spice is because it spoofs a special thing that Horn fans like to do.

This is effective only when you are playing Texas....

It makes no sense when some of you do it.....after playing Texas A&M!

How fucking stupid are you that you cannot tell the difference between Texas and Texas A&M?

I have also seen this while OU was playing Texas Tech as well. Texas Tech is yet a third seperate school with another mascot no way close to resembling a Longhorn.

Traditions are cute and poking fun at a rival is what makes sports great...don't mess it up by being a dumbass.

Thanks. :toast

(if you want proof...watch the overnight SportsCenter highlights or the Sunday morning SC when they show the report from A&M with the GameDay crew)

BeerIsGood!
11-05-2006, 01:56 AM
Give the sooners a break. They're really hick and stupid and they get confused easily. We should be happy that they at least got the right state - I'm actually surprised we didn't see the horns sign against Oregon. :)

Holding the sooners to a higher standard is like calling a 5 year old for traveling - they just don't know any better.

Brutalis
11-05-2006, 03:15 AM
Lol. Love the fact we created the hookem down horns.

samikeyp
11-05-2006, 10:43 AM
I saw Hog fans do that back in the 80's.

mookie2001
11-05-2006, 06:51 PM
Lol. Love the fact we created the hookem down horns.I'm sure it took the help of the entire academic faculty to come up with that one