PDA

View Full Version : take harris off our hands please

confined
11-05-2006, 08:49 PM
idk about u guys but ive been less than impressed with devin harris the 2 years hes been in the league and his 3rd isnt looking any better....his jumpshot flat out sucks...and in most games hes a non factor...its a shame really...he has alot of potential but it sould have shown by now....
trade idea?
harris
terry
stackhouse

for

pierce
west

or

harris
stackhouse
croshere

for

jason richardson

dont kno if those will work out but whatever

Bob Lanier
11-05-2006, 09:44 PM
:lol

Holmes_Fans
11-05-2006, 09:54 PM
Yes, he did absolutely nothing against the spurs last year........

mavsfan1000
11-05-2006, 09:59 PM
Yeah Harris sucks. Trade him for a second round pick now.

clambake
11-05-2006, 10:52 PM
NO trade yet. He's pressing. He would come back to kill us.

stretch
11-06-2006, 12:23 AM
idk about u guys but ive been less than impressed with devin harris the 2 years hes been in the league and his 3rd isnt looking any better....his jumpshot flat out sucks...and in most games hes a non factor...its a shame really...he has alot of potential but it sould have shown by now....
trade idea?
harris
terry
stackhouse

for

pierce
west

or

harris
stackhouse
croshere

for

jason richardson

dont kno if those will work out but whatever

dude, you're nuts. its pretty stupid to already think that 2 games into the season, we need to start making major lineup changes. the Mavs will be fine. Harris will be fine. its early, and they need time.

Sense
11-06-2006, 05:28 AM
Harris is a fucking stud... I'm surprised he's not in the starting lineup... you'll c as the season progresses.. the mavs are gonna go to what they did last year in the playoffs with him.. take him inside.

Dre_7
11-06-2006, 06:01 AM
Harris for Vaughn please. :D

AFBlue
11-06-2006, 09:53 AM
Celtics already have two point guards worth starting, and Pierce can fetch alot more than your offer. And there's no way Jason Richardson gets traded from the Warriors, he's their only consistent player.

I agree with the one of the other posters that says Harris should be starting.

joeyjfive
11-06-2006, 12:50 PM
Harris killed us in the playoffs last year, hes very quick and hes very good at getting in front of you when you drive towards the basket.

Sense
11-06-2006, 11:21 PM
He outplayed Terry and Howard today...

Take him out your hands?

heh... 0-3 and im sure you blame him for ur losses.

makedamnsure
11-06-2006, 11:55 PM
It's idiots like this that make the decent Mavs fans seem stupid

mavsfan1000
11-06-2006, 11:56 PM
Nice play at the end by Harris passing up an open 3 that would've tied the game.

Dirk41MVP
11-07-2006, 12:00 AM
Nice play at the end by Harris passing up an open 3 that would've tied the game.

I don't know why the ball was in his hands at that time. Thank stackhouse for that one, it's as easy as looking at the official and calling a timeout, not giving devin harris the last shot with a man in his grill (don't know where the "open" three comes from, he had to double-clutch to even make the pass). That being said...

17 points (2nd to Dirk) on 50% fg and 66% from threes
6 rebounds 2 offensive
4 assists
2 blocks (leading shot blocker)
3 steals

Yet he is a bust and we should trade him for a 2nd round pick... good going. All the mavs "fans" here disappoint me, you're starting to act worse than the spurs fans, and that's saying a lot... let's go read some stats and watch the game before we can bitch allright ?

Obstructed_View
11-07-2006, 12:00 AM
Speak of the devil. :lol

mavsfan1000
11-07-2006, 12:28 AM
I don't know why the ball was in his hands at that time. Thank stackhouse for that one, it's as easy as looking at the official and calling a timeout, not giving devin harris the last shot with a man in his grill (don't know where the "open" three comes from, he had to double-clutch to even make the pass). That being said...

17 points (2nd to Dirk) on 50% fg and 66% from threes
6 rebounds 2 offensive
4 assists
2 blocks (leading shot blocker)
3 steals

Yet he is a bust and we should trade him for a 2nd round pick... good going. All the mavs "fans" here disappoint me, you're starting to act worse than the spurs fans, and that's saying a lot... let's go read some stats and watch the game before we can bitch allright ?

I just like to say outrageous comments to get knee-jerk reactions. :lol

ponky
11-07-2006, 05:14 AM
He outplayed Terry and Howard today...

Take him out your hands?

heh... 0-3 and im sure you blame him for ur losses.

you're right, he did outplay terry and it looks like he's fine from his sore hamstring, his quickness is back...plus, buckner *seems* like he plays better from the bench...i wouldn't go so far as to say that harris outplayed howard since jho only played one half tonight and has been the only consistently good guy since the start of the season...harris is the guy who closed the ten point gap tonight that certain eejits on our team cause by jacking up too many 3s *cough cough stack cough* anyway, tonight was too much drama, avery's ejection was ridiculous but predictable considering the official

basically, we're f*cked because jho will most likely be out against the clippers and suns and terry might get tossed for a game but whatever, i'll tyr to pretend to not freak out as long as we get our shit together sometime within the next month, preferably before nov. 24 :spin

1Parker1
11-07-2006, 11:03 AM
Harris could be a great PG in the league. Look at Parker, he barely had a jumpshot in his game until last season. The difference is, Spurs management saw the potential in him and worked with him to improve his game. Mavs aren't doing the same for Harris. If they'd hire a shooting choice to work with him to re-adjust his shot, he could be a deadly shooter. More than that, he just needs to learn to be a better finisher around the basket, something which could make his less than noticeable jumpshot less obvious. Add to that, he's a pretty decent defender.

I'd love to have Harris as a backup to Parker. Not that it will happen. I think Harris has a lot of potential, but I don't think Mavs mgt. is up to the task of helping him hone his skills, which is why he'll probably end up being traded to some other team and will most likely do better there.

atxrocker
11-07-2006, 03:25 PM
he has alot of potential but it sould have shown by now....

i had thought the same thing about gerald wallace. give the kid some time. hes young and has some game. could be very solid. he could be a stud.

thispego
11-07-2006, 06:14 PM
<
Yep, see the title under the name
and for you idiot Spurs fans that keep saying he "killed us in the playoffs last year" :rolleyes :rolleyes he had like 5 good penetration moves the likes of which Parker had been performing all year long, and all of a sudden your scrotes shrink and Devin freaking Harris is a spur killer??? i dont think so. that little bitch caught us off guard for a brief moment and then he was promptly shut down.

HEY! Kevin Martin killed us in the playoffs too!!!!! oh he's such a stud! :clap

Bruno
11-07-2006, 06:54 PM
I'm not sold at all on Harris upside but one thing is sure : Avery should chose a starting lineup/rotation and stick to it. A young player like Harris need a stable situation.