PDA

View Full Version : WOMEN ARE EVIL - Support/Hate Group

Pages : [1] 2

PakiDan
11-06-2006, 02:19 AM
I am watching cheaters right now, and old emotions that I thought were buried are creeping up again. I was married and the victim of a cheating spouse. Evil woman. Any other guys in here had your guts ripped out by a woman? Maybe we should start a support/hate group. Women can be the most vile of all evils. Ok - I am done.

MaNuMaNiAc
11-06-2006, 03:37 AM
I am watching cheaters right now, and old emotions that I thought were buried are creeping up again. I was married and the victim of a cheating spouse. Evil woman. Any other guys in here had your guts ripped out by a woman? Maybe we should start a support/hate group. Women can be the most vile of all evils. Ok - I am done.

women, you can't live with them, and you can't live with them... you can't live with them, definately can't live with them, no sir. There is NO living with them...

http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif

Melmart1
11-06-2006, 04:39 AM
Dio cheated on you? That bitch!

polandprzem
11-06-2006, 06:12 AM
Hey - manumania you've got a cup under your username

That is not right :(

Women?
Forget about them. Like I did. They causing nothing but troubles. They are thinking they know the best etc. They even know what you are thinking don't knowing squat.
And they putting all the bullshits into your mouth ... I'm done. For now

MaNuMaNiAc
11-06-2006, 06:34 AM
Hey - manumania you've got a cup under your username

That is not right :(
http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smirolleyes.gif if it really means that much to you, message Kori and she'll take it out. To tell you the truth I hadn't noticed it was still there until you brought it up.

polandprzem
11-06-2006, 06:44 AM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smirolleyes.gif if it really means that much to you, message Kori and she'll take it out. To tell you the truth I hadn't noticed it was still there until you brought it up.

Nope it doesn't hehe

:dramaquee :dramaquee
^^^^^^^^^^^^
Don't be so ^^^^

angel_luv
11-06-2006, 07:18 AM
Sorry about your bad experience Paki.

polandprzem
11-06-2006, 08:09 AM
Sorry about your bad experience Paki.

angel it's normal

You didn't have to get through such things :)

Marklar MM
11-06-2006, 08:10 AM
I agree. Women are evil.

angel_luv
11-06-2006, 08:12 AM
Not all of us. It's not fair to generalize.

polandprzem
11-06-2006, 08:55 AM
Not all of us. It's not fair to generalize.

Fair or not fair women are evil :devil

Do not take is personaly angel :p:

spurschick
11-06-2006, 09:16 AM
Any other guys in here had your guts ripped out by a woman? Maybe we should start a support/hate group. Women can be the most vile of all evils. Ok - I am done.

I've had my guts ripped out by men... so I guess that makes men evil as well?

desflood
11-06-2006, 09:40 AM
I've had my guts ripped out by men... so I guess that makes men evil as well?
Everybody knows men are evil - they don't hide it. We try to cover ours up, but once in a while it slips out, and then all the men have to make a big deal about what whores we are :lol

polandprzem
11-06-2006, 09:54 AM
Everybody knows men are evil - they don't hide it. We try to cover ours up, but once in a while it slips out, and then all the men have to make a big deal about what whores we are :lol

:dramaquee yeah right :rolleyes

:lol

polandprzem
11-06-2006, 10:07 AM
But let's face it.
Women are evil and they are trying to persuade us that we are evil. Go figure.

angel_luv
11-06-2006, 10:07 AM
Fair or not fair women are evil :devil

Do not take is personaly angel :p:

You are entitled to your wrong opinion. :lol

easjer
11-06-2006, 10:22 AM
Wow.

*backs slowly out*

MaNuMaNiAc
11-06-2006, 10:29 AM
Wow.

*backs slowly out*
:lmao

polandprzem
11-06-2006, 10:39 AM
Come on - if woman was a moderator of this forum it woudn't stand much in internet.

:sombrero:

MaNuMaNiAc
11-06-2006, 10:40 AM
Come on - if woman was a moderator of this forum it woudn't stand much in internet.

weird sense of humor you got there chief

polandprzem
11-06-2006, 10:50 AM
weird sense of humor you got there chief

I know.
I needed somebody else to go on me. Saying wtf are you saying man? And maybe some funny things would happen.

Okay - back top the topic Women are evil...

Marklar MM
11-06-2006, 11:39 AM
We can agree that A girlfriend is a product of time
and money right?

Girlfriend = Time * Money

Your girlfriend is a woman!

Girfriend = Woman
Woman = Time * Money

We all know that time is money...

time = money
woman = money * money

woman = (money)^2

We also know that money is the root of all evil,
correct?

money = sqrt(evil)

woman = [sqrt(evil)]^2

Hence,

woman = evil

WOMEN ARE EVIL!!!

This is true. I read it on the internets.

Marklar MM
11-06-2006, 11:41 AM
The Dooby Brothers think women are evil also.

whottt
11-06-2006, 11:43 AM
Eh...it's the type of woman you are attracted too...

They aren't all like that, just the ones you are attracted too.

And like desflood said...those are the ones that are basically just like men, they just hide it.

If you are into it because of shallow reasons...then she probably is too.

Admit it...there's been some nice sweet girl that was in love with you and said and did all the right things, and let you be yourself, even liked you for yourself, that couldn't get the time of day from you....

Those tits weren't quite big enough were they? It was just a little too boring... You could do better...

SpursWoman
I'm not evil, you bastards. Just for this thread, I'm going to make voodoo dolls of each and every last one of you. Then I'm going to call all of your mothers, wives, daughters & girlfriends and conspire to torment you for the rest of your natural born lives.

:flipoff

DarkReign
Yup.

Spurminator
11-06-2006, 11:46 AM
If you want to be happy for the rest of your life
Never make a pretty woman your wife
So from my personal point of view
Get an ugly girl to marry you

G.Q.
I've never had a woman cheat on me yet. I'm good to them, dress nice, treat them right, am a great lover and am well endowed and eat at the Y.

Marklar MM
I've never had a woman cheat on me yet. I'm good to them, dress nice, treat them right, am a great lover and am well endowed and eat at the Y.

That you know of.

George W Bush
11-06-2006, 11:47 AM
Yes, they are evil doers.

I'm George W Bush and I approve this thread. :tu

G.Q.
11-06-2006, 11:54 AM
That you know of.

That is a true statement but I've never had any reason to believe a woman was cheating on me.

G.Q.
11-06-2006, 11:54 AM
Best post ever at Spurstalk

Are talking from experience?

johnsmith
11-06-2006, 11:55 AM
http://www.tuckermax.com/archives/entries/tucker_has_moment_of_reflection_ends_poorly.phtml# 282

spurs_fan_in_exile
11-06-2006, 11:55 AM
Take the advice of a dear friend who got cheated on:
"I was pissed for a while, but I realized that I had three options: going celibate, going gay, or trying again. There's plenty of people that are happy with those first two but I'm not one of them."

Or from a far cruder friend of mine:
"Sure the last one was a bitch, but I got to put my dick somewhere, and it's not going to be in some dude."

Good 'N Plenty
11-06-2006, 12:04 PM
Why is it that the men and women on Cheaters always act so surprised when they find out their significant other is spending significant time with another?

1Parker1
11-06-2006, 12:05 PM
:lol @ this thread. I probably shouldn't put in my 2 cents here, but I will...

Women aren't evil, just like not all men are evil. It's just that our genetic makeups for a lot of us are designed so that we're often attracted to the bad ones who are no good for us, and we overlook the nice, good ones. At least, that's what I do a lot. Then when you get burned, you realize your mistake.

I'll admit, there are some nasty, evil women out there. But, there are men like that as well (I'll give you their phone numbers and you can see for yourself :lol). You just have to learn from your mistakes and remain optimistic, which is often hard to do when you get your heart broken, as I'm sure you did Pakidan when you found out your evil ex wife was cheating on you. Cheating is something I'll never understand. I'm one of those people who likes to know upfront, honesty. I'd rather you tell me you don't love me anymore, than find out you went behind my back and did something to show me that.

Don't worry, Pakidan. I believe that eventually, good people will find other good people to love. Just be patient :)

Good 'N Plenty
I've got more than enough to fullfil any woman's fantasies!

angel_luv
and money right?

Girfriend = Woman
Woman = Time * Money

time = money
woman = money * money

woman = (money)^2

correct?

money = sqrt(evil)

woman = [sqrt(evil)]^2

Hence,

woman = evil

WOMEN ARE EVIL!!!

That's funny. I can't believe you took the time to post that. :lol

angel_luv
11-06-2006, 12:07 PM
And well said, Parks. :)

Bob Lanier
11-06-2006, 12:13 PM
People who get pissed about their spouses/SOs having sex outside the relationship are assholes.

Spurminator
11-06-2006, 12:17 PM
Usually if you're a good looking girl and you grew up middle class or higher you are used to getting all kinds of attention and being spoiled and then you expect some kind of rediculous fairytale that no man can fulfill.

You need to look in Small Town, TX.

Gerryatrics
11-06-2006, 12:20 PM
http://static.twoday.net/kaeptn/images/No-Ma-am-2.jpg

http://www.bundyology.com/hpg/zz809.jpg

whottt
11-06-2006, 12:23 PM
Paki, you might also try a devout catholic girl....I am not saying you'll be guranteed a match made in heaven(odds are you'll wind up the asshole in this one), but you probably won't get cheated on, and if she does it'll probably be because she is pissed, and she'll be sure to let you know she is going to do it.

Good 'N Plenty
11-06-2006, 12:23 PM
I've never cheated on a woman. I'm a terrible liar.

Marklar MM
11-06-2006, 12:26 PM
That's funny. I can't believe you took the time to post that. :lol

Copy and paste babe. Copy and paste.

angel_luv
11-06-2006, 12:30 PM
Copy and paste babe. Copy and paste.

:lol :tu

tlongII
11-06-2006, 12:32 PM
Everybody cheats. Get over it.

angel_luv
11-06-2006, 12:33 PM
Not everyone cheats. Again with the baaaaaad :) generalizations

tlongII
11-06-2006, 12:35 PM
Not everyone cheats. Again with the baaaaaad :) generalizations

Everybody cheats. Not everybody admits it.

Liar
11-06-2006, 12:37 PM
I've never cheated on a woman. I'm a terrible liar.

Yeah, me too.

whottt
11-06-2006, 12:38 PM
Angel, I've got you pegged to turn into complete wild woman right around the time you hit your late 30's...you just haven't been unhappily married yet and still think the perfect man exists. Just wait...and remember this post.

polandprzem
11-06-2006, 12:38 PM
I'm not evil, you bastards. Just for this thread, I'm going to make voodoo dolls of each and every last one of you. Then I'm going to call all of your mothers, wives, daughters & girlfriends and conspire to torment you for the rest of your natural born lives.

:flipoff

You won't be able to make a voodoo doll.
Only men can do a voodoo dolls!

Women are only for procreation.

:clap

polandprzem
11-06-2006, 12:40 PM
BTW - I'm a perfect man

Bob Lanier
11-06-2006, 12:41 PM
Everybody cheats. Not everybody admits it.
That's not true. Some people don't get an appealing opportunity.

Marklar MM
11-06-2006, 12:42 PM
Holy shit she has hot eyes...and I mean HOTTT.
http://time.blogs.com/daily_dish/images/values.jpg

Bob Lanier
11-06-2006, 12:45 PM
Lighting. Unfortunately for the NY Republicans, it also lightened the evil black man's hand.

My wife and I both cheated (and she earlier and more often than I), but that had no effect on our marriage, our sex life, or our divorce. There are a lot of evil women out there just as there are men, but you could have picked a better example.

SpursWoman
11-06-2006, 12:49 PM
Women are only for procreation.

:clap

This is probably why you're still a virgin. Just a guess.

whottt
11-06-2006, 12:49 PM
My wife and I both cheated (and she earlier and more often than I), but that had no effect on our marriage, our sex life, or our divorce.

I know you weren't intending it too...but that came off as really funny.

I am genuinely surprised to find out ya'll wound up divorced with such a loving marriage.

Duff McCartney
11-06-2006, 12:52 PM
I think there are tons of generalizations in this thread while "unfair" are true. Here's one generalization...

"Women don't know what they want."

True. True to the Nth degree. Women say they want a nice guy who will treat them right, and then date a complete asshole. Then they find the nice guy who treats them right, and want nothing to do with them.

"Men are evil."

You damn right....we're not a fucking book...we're a pamphlet...easy to open and even easier to read. We're not gonna disguise any of our intentions or any of the things we want or how we are like women do. With a man, what you see is what you get. With women, it's not until later on that you realize she's a total bitch (if that's the case) or she's a complete moron.

It's easy to generalize (fun too) but none of these are untrue. Nobody is saying lies here.

Marklar MM
11-06-2006, 12:54 PM
Upside, inside out she's livin la vida loca
She'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Her lips are devil red and her skin's the color mocha
She will wear you out livin la vida loca Come On!
Livin la vida loca, Come on!
She's livin la vida loca.

Bob Lanier
11-06-2006, 12:54 PM
I know you weren't intending it too...but that came off as really funny.

I am genuinely surprised to find out ya'll wound up divorced with such a loving marriage.
We're still on excellent terms. Our careers just went in different directions; there's not much point in being married to someone who's literally on the opposite side of the world.

polandprzem
11-06-2006, 12:55 PM
This is probably why you're still a virgin. Just a guess.

Do you want to change that? :hungry: :hungry: :hungry:

SpursWoman
11-06-2006, 12:57 PM

Do you want to change that? :hungry: :hungry: :hungry:

God knows you need to get laid, but two years and counting and I still have no desire whatsoever to cheat on my man. Sorry ... wish I could help. :lol

Marklar MM
11-06-2006, 12:57 PM
God knows you need to get laid, but two years and counting and I still have no desire whatsoever to cheat on my man. Sorry ... wish I could help. :lol

You should give him some numbers.

tlongII
11-06-2006, 12:59 PM

I'm calling BS on this! No desire whatsoever? Give me a break!

polandprzem
11-06-2006, 01:00 PM
You should give him some numbers.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What he said

:D

angel_luv
11-06-2006, 01:02 PM
If you are looking for open book honesty, I am willing to give it to you.

Quite possibly the reason some men can't find nice women is because the bitter generalizations they spew off discourage/ scare off the nice women who overhear.

I personally would hesitate to consider going out with several of you based on the way you've talked in this thread.
I would feel like you are judging me by the bad women you have known ( something I am not responsible for since I wasn't the one who hurt you) and would fear that I would spend our relationship paying for her mistakes.

It is a shame too because even if you wouldn't be like that, I have no way of knowing that given all the woman bashing.

polandprzem
11-06-2006, 01:05 PM
So - do I have any chance?

JoeChalupa
11-06-2006, 01:09 PM
I've been with my wife 12 years and have NO desire to cheat at all. We spend almost all of our time together and I love it. My parents have been married for over 52 years so to say that everyone cheats is just a generalization. Not all men or women cheat.

polandprzem
11-06-2006, 01:10 PM
I've been with my wife 12 years and have NO desire to cheat at all. We spend almost all of our time together and I love it. My parents have been married for over 52 years so to say that everyone cheats is just a generalization. Not all men or women cheat.

They do cheat!

Cheating and living togetgher? How men in your family could stand that?

SpursWoman
11-06-2006, 01:12 PM
I'm calling BS on this! No desire whatsoever? Give me a break!

Nope, none ... and no desire to become a terminal bachelorette, either. :spin

User has several particular qualities that are really good at making a girl forget that other men even exist, and if they did would suffer greatly in comparison. :smokin

Sorry, I don't see the logic in lusting after others when I'm very satisfied and very happy.

JoeChalupa
11-06-2006, 01:13 PM
I concur. I'm happy and I'm stickin' with it.

whottt
11-06-2006, 01:14 PM
True. True to the Nth degree. Women say they want a nice guy who will treat them right, and then date a complete asshole. Then they find the nice guy who treats them right, and want nothing to do with them.

Get real....

Men do the exact same shit...

What should say when you are saying they want a nice guy is....

You want a sexy knock out probably way out of your league who all of a sudden turns into Miss sweet Virtue and at the same time, a raging sex fiend for your masculine appeal(only for you) and has the heavens open up and smile on her just because you are nice(like no guy has ever tried that shit before).

Men don't want merely a nice girl....and neither do women(with men).

What you mean...is the ultra hot and sexy women don't turn into your dream girl just because you are nice.

Most people, men and women, either conciously or subconciously, tend to pursue someone that will confirm and validate their feelings about the opposite sex...and ignore those that don't, if you have issues with the opposite sex, you are going to find those issues again and again.

There are plenty of nice girls out there...you just don't see em.

polandprzem
11-06-2006, 01:15 PM
And I'm not happy and I'm stickin' with it.

angel_luv
11-06-2006, 01:15 PM
So - do I have any chance?

Based soley on the baloney in here... no!

JoeChalupa
11-06-2006, 01:16 PM
And I'm not happy and I'm stickin' with it.

polandprzem
11-06-2006, 01:17 PM
Yea whottt for a moment they are, cause they are masking themselves.

angel_luv
11-06-2006, 01:18 PM
Get real....

Men do the exact same shit...

What should say when you are saying they want a nice guy is....

You want a sexy knock out probably way out of your league who all of a sudden turns into Miss sweet Virtue and at the same time, a raging sex fiend for your masculine appeal(only for you) and has the heavens open up and smile on her just because you are nice(like no guy has ever tried that shit before).

Men don't want merely a nice girl....and neither do women(with men).

What you mean...is the ultra hot and sexy women don't turn into your dream girl just because you are nice.

Most people, men and women, either conciously or subconciously, tend to pursue someone that will confirm and validate their feelings about the opposite sex...and ignore those that don't, if you have issues with the opposite sex, you are going to find those issues again and again.

You prove my point perfectly. Thanks Whott. :)

polandprzem
11-06-2006, 01:19 PM
Based soley on the baloney in here... no!

Ohh come on :)

:angel

Melmart1
11-06-2006, 01:20 PM
I have never cheated on any of my exes, ever.

Hell, one of my exes got deployed overseas and I was alone for 7 months. I could have cheated multiple times and gotten away with it, how would he have found out halfways around the world? But I didn't. Wasn't easy, mind you. But I loved him and for me that was enough.

Not everyone cheats.

polandprzem
11-06-2006, 01:20 PM
EOT

Conclusion - women are evil.

tlongII
11-06-2006, 01:21 PM
Nope, none ... and no desire to become a terminal bachelorette, either. :spin

User has several particular qualities that are really good at making a girl forget that other men even exist, and if they did would suffer greatly in comparison. :smokin

Sorry, I don't see the logic in lusting after others when I'm very satisfied and very happy.

Logic has nothing to do with it. It's biology. If you see someone whose pheromones trip your senses you will be attracted to that person. I don't care what kind of relationship you are in.

Melmart1
11-06-2006, 01:22 PM
You can be attracted to someone without having sex with them.

tlongII
11-06-2006, 01:24 PM
I have never cheated on any of my exes, ever.

Hell, one of my exes got deployed overseas and I was alone for 7 months. I could have cheated multiple times and gotten away with it, how would he have found out halfways around the world? But I didn't. Wasn't easy, mind you. But I loved him and for me that was enough.

Not everyone cheats.

Since he is your ex it sounds like you blew a wonderful opportunity! :lol

desflood
11-06-2006, 01:25 PM
I don't cheat, but if I did I could just take the usual man's route and say, "Hey, I'm biologically programmed to be with lots of people." Women are genetically predisposed to mate with more than one kind of man - when they ovulate, they are more attracted to the bad boys (his genes are tougher, more likely to pass on survival skills to her children). When they're not ovulating, they are looking for the nice guy to help them raise said children. Don't hate the woman, PakiDan. Hate her genes.

polandprzem
11-06-2006, 01:26 PM
It used to be like that:

Men were "making love" to women and then new people were coming out from the body of a women. And men and women were not related in the sense of taking care of children.

All those weddings and relationships are made for women.

polandprzem
11-06-2006, 01:27 PM
I don't cheat, but if I did I could just take the usual man's route and say, "Hey, I'm biologically programmed to be with lots of people." Women are genetically predisposed to mate with more than one kind of man - when they ovulate, they are more attracted to the bad boys (his genes are tougher, more likely to pass on survival skills to her children). When they're not ovulating, they are looking for the nice guy to help them raise said children. Don't hate the woman, PakiDan. Hate her genes.

Yeah right.
women gens belongs to women and are ONE women ! :smokin

Melmart1
11-06-2006, 01:27 PM
Since he is your ex it sounds like you blew a wonderful opportunity! :lol
Don't be an asshole. I want kids, he didn't. Wouldnt have worked out long-term so we ended it. But I don't regret the relationship, the time we had together was wonderful and I got to see Asia as a result of it. I would do it again, in a heartbeat.

polandprzem
11-06-2006, 01:29 PM
desflood I like the way you thinking

JoeChalupa
11-06-2006, 01:32 PM
Logic has nothing to do with it. It's biology. If you see someone whose pheromones trip your senses you will be attracted to that person. I don't care what kind of relationship you are in.

That is why :jack is a necessity.

I'm married not buried.

JoeChalupa
11-06-2006, 01:34 PM
But no woman is worth cheating for if it will cost me the love of my life.

SpursWoman
11-06-2006, 01:35 PM

Which would explain my situation perfectly ... based on my knowledge of User and things that interest him, if anyone could alter and/or limit pheromone reception to make everyone else's about as attractive as skunk emissions, he could. :lmao :makeout

polandprzem
11-06-2006, 01:35 PM
For the record - love does not exsist

desflood
11-06-2006, 01:36 PM
desflood I like the way you thinking
Hah! So, which one are you? The bad boy or the nice guy?

polandprzem
11-06-2006, 01:36 PM
pheromones have nothing to do with smell

Bob Lanier
11-06-2006, 01:37 PM
But no woman is worth cheating for if it will cost me the love of my life.
Most women don't kill you afterwards.

SpursWoman
pheromones have nothing to do with smell

I guess the metaphor was lost in translation. Sorry. :lol

polandprzem
Hah! So, which one are you? The bad boy or the nice guy?

I'm both :fro

polandprzem
11-06-2006, 01:38 PM
I guess the metaphor was lost in translation. Sorry. :lol

I just wanted to clear it out :)

whottt
11-06-2006, 01:41 PM

I call bullshit on this...

The primitive instincts you claim...in that age, women didn't choose their mates, men did. Whether the women wanted it or not....and most of the time, their mate was the badboy, by his choice, not theirs.

I don't think it's an instinct thing...and if it is, then evolution is going awry...

Badboys do not have a better chance of survival in modern Western Society...they have a better chance of spending their life in prison and struggling to have a place to live etc, getting STD, and struggling with life long addictions(usually dying at a younger age from them)

IMO, women go after badboys to try and change them and thinking they will somehow prove something/find something if they can...it's definitely a low self esteem thing....a learned thing.

Thinking about cheating isn't cheating....

Cheating is cheating when you take marriage vows and then break them...if you are going to break those vows, why make them? Regardless of who or what you are attracted to...

I know you said you don't do it...but lots of people do, and that's where the problem comes in.

polandprzem
11-06-2006, 01:42 PM
I'm just thinking that you realy won't be able to see real ME

polandprzem
11-06-2006, 01:42 PM
I call bullshit on this...

The primitive instincts you claim...in that age, women didn't choose their mates, men did. Whether the women wanted it or not.

I don't think it's an instinct thing...and if it is, then evolution is going awry...

Badboys do not have a better chance of survival in modern Western Society...they have a better chance of spending their life in prison and struggling to have a place to live etc, getting STD, and struggling with life long addictions(usually dying at a younger age from them)

IMO, women go after badboys to try and change them and thinking they will somehow prove something/find something if they can...it's definitely a low self esteem thing....a learned thing.

Thinking about cheating isn't cheating....

Cheating is cheating when you take marriage vows and then break them...if you are going to break those vows, why make them? Regardless of who or what you are attracted to...

I know you said you don't do it...but lots of people do, and that's where the problem comes in.

hehe what she said was proved

whottt
11-06-2006, 01:45 PM
Eh...some guys(and women) are attracted and arroused by children, animals and dead things...is that in their genes?

polandprzem
11-06-2006, 01:46 PM
Eh...some guys(and women) are attracted and arroused by children...is that in their genes?

It's a different situation

polandprzem
11-06-2006, 01:47 PM
... mostly bacause the civilization spoiled the human instincts

whottt
11-06-2006, 01:53 PM
I still call bullshit...

Go up to a strange woman and be as big of a dickhead as you can to her...Be a badboy and let her know you don't give a shit what she thinks one way or the other. And she is lucky to get the time of day from you.

See how well it goes....and if it goes well, chances are you will wind up with a seriously fucked in the head woman with zero chance of marital bliss...

Then comeback and tell me it's a gene thing.

easjer
11-06-2006, 01:57 PM
Desire to have sex with a person other than your mate and desire to cheat on your mate are two different things.

Of course I have desires - I am attracted to other people. He is too. That's natural, based on body chemistry and biology.

But I have no desire to cheat - no desire to act on those attractions - no desire to be with anyone other than my husband.

I couldn't ask for a better partner and lifemate. Cheating would end that (either way - I wouldn't stay with him if he cheated on me). What we have together is way more than just sexual attraction, and the potential loss over what? An orgasm? is beyond comprehension to me.

I can always give myself an orgasm. I can't give myself what Jason gives me - love, unconditional support, affection, frienship. Those things are the foundation of a relationship, not sex.

Phenomanul
11-06-2006, 01:58 PM

Quite possibly the reason some men can't find nice women is because the bitter generalizations they spew off discourage/ scare off the nice women who overhear.

I personally would hesitate to consider going out with several of you based on the way you've talked in this thread.
I would feel like you are judging me by the bad women you have known ( something I am not responsible for since I wasn't the one who hurt you) and would fear that I would spend our relationship paying for her mistakes.

It is a shame too because even if you wouldn't be like that, I have no way of knowing that given all the woman bashing.

Well said angel...

easjer
11-06-2006, 01:58 PM
Women are simply attracted to anything they don't already have.

What the fuck ever.

jman3000
11-06-2006, 01:59 PM
Women are simply attracted to anything they don't already have.
i would think that theory is universal.

SpursWoman
11-06-2006, 02:11 PM
I am attracted to other people.

I must be an anomally, then ... I seriously don't notice other people in that way at all. :fro

SpursWoman
11-06-2006, 02:12 PM
but we have far greater will power to do what is right. Women can't help themselves once that need takes over. It consumes them. Evil little creatures aren't they.

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

easjer
11-06-2006, 02:12 PM
All the 'coworkers' currently sitting around me are female and 20.

So . . . not really.

Maybe it's just me. I'm not a very sexual person. My fulfillment comes from human interaction. I guess if I were to cheat it would be an 'emotional affair' - but again, that's not worth giving up what I have. It's not worth breaking my promises, or the pain I'd cause to the people I love (not just my husband - my parents and my friends and my family).

Not everyone goes looking for the wrong types and there are people who get fucked up by 'evil' people - but it's not everybody. Everyone is not evil, despite their gender. Their actions will tell you what you need to know.

gameFACE
11-06-2006, 02:13 PM
Your girlfriend posts here, too: G.Q.'s one-man woman (so he thinks) (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=6661)

Easjer's post above (#115) sounds about right.

polandprzem
11-06-2006, 02:14 PM
I still call bullshit...

Go up to a strange woman and be as big of a dickhead as you can to her...Be a badboy and let her know you don't give a shit what she thinks one way or the other. And she is lucky to get the time of day from you.

See how well it goes....and if it goes well, chances are you will wind up with a seriously fucked in the head woman with zero chance of marital bliss...

Then comeback and tell me it's a gene thing.

Some misunderstoonding.
Not bad guys as being a bad guy. But the experiment was on women and they reaction to men's faces.
So 'bad guy' was not about the men behavior.

Ps. So you had right to call it a BS

tlongII
11-06-2006, 02:17 PM
There are a lot of liars in this thread.

polandprzem
11-06-2006, 02:19 PM
I can always give myself an orgasm. I can't give myself what Jason gives me - love, unconditional support, affection, frienship. Those things are the foundation of a relationship, not sex.

Mostly.

Well women have just few days in a month where they want a sex, other then that that they need warm, good husband who will take care children etc.
[btw. we are talking about normal situation, cause whan I see what is happening in the world it's just making me sick]

easjer
11-06-2006, 02:21 PM
I must be an anomally, then ... I seriously don't notice other people in that way at all. :fro

I don't sit around and think about who I'm attracted to or look for types of people or anything. I just know that I've had attraction to say, certain Spurs players, or I've been talking with someone at a party and had the fleeting though - he was attractive! and then kissed my husband.

There are good looking and sweet guys out there (who seem more willing to talk to a married woman, like they don't have to worry about what they are saying or something) and I occasionally notice them.

SpursWoman
11-06-2006, 02:22 PM
Mostly.

Well women have just few days in a month where they want a sex, other then that that they need warm, good husband who will take care children etc.
[btw. we are talking about normal situation, cause whan I see what is happening in the world it's just making me sick]

Yep, you are definitely a virgin and know not a damn thing about most women. :lol

SpursWoman
11-06-2006, 02:25 PM
There are a lot of liars in this thread.

No, just people that realize that they have something very special and don't think a meaningless piece of ass is worth losing it all ... because that's exactly what would happen.

People that also have a better grip on their hormones, apparently.

jman3000
11-06-2006, 02:27 PM
alcohol levels the playing field.

Kori Ellis
11-06-2006, 02:28 PM
Mostly.

:lmao :lmao :lmao

polandprzem
11-06-2006, 02:33 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

Not funny at all :oops

Kori Ellis
11-06-2006, 02:37 PM
It's funny to me, because it's so not true. It's a weird 1950's stereotype that women don't like sex and just want a husband around to provide for them.

Jimcs50
11-06-2006, 02:39 PM

Married women do cheat, but not as much as men.

polandprzem
11-06-2006, 02:40 PM
It's funny to me, because it's so not true. It's so weird 1950's stereotype that women don't like sex and just want a husband around to provide for them.

Well accually I was talking about biology.
Maybe YOU want sex more then those few days in a month :)
But those few days you just wants sex no matter what.

jman3000
11-06-2006, 02:40 PM
lmao @ kori's restroom story.

Jimcs50
11-06-2006, 02:43 PM
Desire to have sex with a person other than your mate and desire to cheat on your mate are two different things.

Of course I have desires - I am attracted to other people. He is too. That's natural, based on body chemistry and biology.

But I have no desire to cheat - no desire to act on those attractions - no desire to be with anyone other than my husband.

I couldn't ask for a better partner and lifemate. Cheating would end that (either way - I wouldn't stay with him if he cheated on me). What we have together is way more than just sexual attraction, and the potential loss over what? An orgasm? is beyond comprehension to me.

Can I watch you give yourself an orgasm?

Just asking.

:)

Kori Ellis
Well accually I was talking about biology.
Maybe YOU want sex more then those few days in a month :)
But those few days you just wants sex no matter what.

I just think even biologically, most women want sex nearly every time they are with the person they love and physically desire (their husband).

easjer
:rollin

SpursWoman
11-06-2006, 02:45 PM
I just think even biologically, most women want sex nearly every time they are with the person they love and physically desire (their husband).

:tu

Kori Ellis
To be blunt ...

What I'm trying to say is, if you married/are with the right person, you will want to fuck them as much as you can ... whether you are male or female.

SpursWoman
lmao @ kori's restroom story.

Is there more than one of those? :angel

PakiDan
11-06-2006, 02:47 PM
The truest wisdom ever spoken.

and money right?

Girfriend = Woman
Woman = Time * Money

time = money
woman = money * money

woman = (money)^2

correct?

money = sqrt(evil)

woman = [sqrt(evil)]^2

Hence,

woman = evil

WOMEN ARE EVIL!!!

polandprzem
11-06-2006, 02:47 PM
To be blunt ...

What I'm trying to say is, if you married/are with the right person, you will want to fuck them as much as you can ... whether you are male or female.

Kori - you naughty girl

polandprzem
11-06-2006, 02:49 PM
Do you know that elephants feels the phoromons from miles away?

Bob Lanier
11-06-2006, 02:51 PM
Are the phoromons like the google?

PakiDan
11-06-2006, 02:51 PM
Thanks Whott. I actually feel better. It was weird for those feelings to creep up.... I've been divorced for over 3 years now. Every now and then though.... Just can't help but think about it.

Paki, you might also try a devout catholic girl....I am not saying you'll be guranteed a match made in heaven(odds are you'll wind up the asshole in this one), but you probably won't get cheated on, and if she does it'll probably be because she is pissed, and she'll be sure to let you know she is going to do it.

ToughActinTinactin
11-06-2006, 02:56 PM
I'm married and still pop a boner when I see a hot looking woman. Spurswoman must be in the minority. When the wife has some of her girl friends over they always talk about how hot Brad Pitt, Mel Gibson (when he's sober), Denzel, Mathew McAnagay and these other studs are. But they are, at least from I can tell, happily married women.
Come on. I'm sure User is a great guy but come on.

PakiDan
11-06-2006, 02:56 PM
I'm sorry Angel.... Let me clarify. The women who have passed through my life have been the majority evil. Unfortunately, It's been a long while since I've spent considerable time with a good woman. Not all are evil.... but many are... I would love to change my fortunes.

SpursWoman
11-06-2006, 03:12 PM
Spurswoman must be in the minority. When the wife has some of her girl friends over they always talk about how hot Brad Pitt, Mel Gibson (when he's sober), Denzel, Mathew McAnagay and these other studs are. But they are, at least from I can tell, happily married women.
Come on. I'm sure User is a great guy but come on.

I probably am, but even as a teenager I was never into the celebrity worship thing ... I always had much more fun worshipping those I actually had a shot at. I found that way was a lot more gratifying. :angel

And he is a great guy ... and it didn't take my 10 years of the worst marriage imaginable to help me to realize and appreciate that. And the fact that he's spent 2 years in close proximity to my children and hasn't murdered them yet is only an added bonus. :spin

JoeChalupa
11-06-2006, 03:15 PM
To be blunt ...

That's what I am talkin' about....right there!!!

tlongII
11-06-2006, 03:25 PM
To be blunt ...

and what I'm saying is there is more than one right person.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
11-06-2006, 03:41 PM
I wouldn't say evil, more like psychotic.

Kori Ellis
11-06-2006, 03:54 PM

Of course you think that.

You also think the TrailBlazers are a good basketball team.

Are you married yet?

Condemned 2 HelLA
11-06-2006, 03:56 PM
I think there are tons of generalizations in this thread while "unfair" are true. Here's one generalization...

"Women don't know what they want."

"Men are evil."

You damn right....we're not a fucking book...we're a pamphlet...easy to open and even easier to read. We're not gonna disguise any of our intentions or any of the things we want or how we are like women do. With a man, what you see is what you get. With women, it's not until later on that you realize she's a total bitch (if that's the case) or she's a complete moron.

It's easy to generalize (fun too) but none of these are untrue. Nobody is saying lies here.

Misogynistic, but fairly accurate.

Jimcs50
11-06-2006, 03:58 PM
I don't see how anyone can say that there is only one "right person" for themselves.

I have found the right person many many times.

Phenomanul
11-06-2006, 04:05 PM
Not everyone lets their hormones dictate their life choices.... more specifically, harmful ones such as cheating.

Using Kori's blunt model: Some men do actually use their head to control the other....

ShoogarBear
11-06-2006, 04:07 PM
I have found the right person many many times.Damn those restraining orders!

easjer
11-06-2006, 04:11 PM
I don't see how anyone can say that there is only one "right person" for themselves.

Easy. I found him and married him.

Now would he be the right person for me if I had made different choices in my life? Probably not. If I hadn't come to the University of Houston for college, he wouldn't be the right person because I never would have met him. If I had stuck with my original major, I wouldn't be working in the field I'm currently in and he wouldn't have been the right person for me if I'd stuck with that field. If I had chosen one night to let a friendship with someone move to a physical level, he and I would not have started dating when we did.

So I don't believe there is only 1 right person ever and if you miss them you miss them. But I believe that there is 1 right person for you are and the choices you make. Life will lead you somewhere whichever fork in the road you take, someone will be there (or you can choose not to be with anyone).

And further, since I chose him and he chose me and we chose to be together and promised to be faithful to each other and support each other and work together to build a life, he is the only right person for me. There are hundreds of reasons why he is right for me and I am right for him. But mostly it's because we've chosen each other and we love each other enough to work through problems to reach resolutions together.

Perhaps your life view is not in line with mine, which is completely ok; but it would explain why believe what you do and why I believe what I do.

MelGibson
11-06-2006, 04:13 PM
alcohol levels the playing field.

I beg to differ.

Jimcs50
11-06-2006, 04:18 PM
Damn those restraining orders!

Poor Shoog, you have been served so many times, the Sheriff's Dept has your address on their GPS' address book.

Spam
11-06-2006, 04:26 PM
Sooooo you are agreeing with me that there are potentially multiple people that can conceivably be "the one" for you. Because thats what you just said basically.

I don't believe in destiny or meant to be BS or Gods plan or anything. If two people meet and it turns out to be a great fit then WOW good luck and a great turn of events were on your side that day. I don't think there is one person that is a perfect fit for one other person.

To put it a different way......I have a wonderful relationship and it would kill me if it didn't work out but I have no doubt in my mind that I could equally get along with someone else. It'd be different maybe lesser maybe not but just different.

GIG?

SpursWoman
11-06-2006, 04:29 PM
I don't think there is one person that is a perfect fit for one other person.

But you can get really damn close to that perfect fit ... and if you don't hang on to it as best as you can and not ruin it because you can't keep your dick in your pants (or legs closed...whatever), than you are a selfish moron who deserves to be bitter, miserable and alone. The grass isn't always greener...blah blah blah.

easjer
11-06-2006, 04:31 PM
Sooooo you are agreeing with me that there are potentially multiple people that can conceivably be "the one" for you. Because thats what you just said basically.

I don't believe in destiny or meant to be BS or Gods plan or anything. If two people meet and it turns out to be a great fit then WOW good luck and a great turn of events were on your side that day. I don't think there is one person that is a perfect fit for one other person.

To put it a different way......I have a wonderful relationship and it would kill me if it didn't work out but I have no doubt in my mind that I could equally get along with someone else. It'd be different maybe lesser maybe not but just different.

Well, yes and no. I think there is 1 person based on the choices you make. That the decisions I made in the past mean that SFIE is the one for me now, and since we married, we make choices based on how they effect us, not just me or him.

I don't there is anyone else for me, based on who I am now. But I think there would have been 1 person for me if I'd chosen differently - it wouldn't have been SFIE, however.

I guess I'm making a distinction in here somewhere, and I do believe in God's plan - I just think it's more flexible than 1 single person. More like, door 1 leads to person A, door 2 leads to person B, door 3 leads to person C. But you only choose one door, you know? You won't choose door 1 and be equally likely to be with person A or B, with an equally good shot at a relationship with either of them.

easjer
11-06-2006, 04:32 PM
But you can get really damn close to that perfect fit ... and if you don't hang on to it as best as you can and not ruin it because you can't keep your dick in your pants (or legs closed...whatever), than you are a selfish moron who deserves to be bitter, miserable and alone. The grass isn't always greener...blah blah blah.

Or, what she said.

11-06-2006, 04:38 PM

Honestly, I think we place too much importance in getting married. I know just as many miserable married folk as I do single folk.

Perception can be a funny thing.

SpursWoman
11-06-2006, 04:42 PM
Honestly, I think we place too much importance in getting married. I know just as many miserable married folk as I do single folk.

Perception can be a funny thing.

I can't disagree ... I just bought a house with my significant other, and we aren't married, other than any common-law issues that would arise out of that. But we're very happy ... and I also know judging from my own past and a lot of miserably-married people I know, that we are also very lucky.

SpursWoman
11-06-2006, 04:44 PM
.....women suck.

But do you think you could keep it in your pants for a woman who was really exceptional at sucking?

Question.

polandprzem
11-06-2006, 04:58 PM
How come there is no single woman in the whole worls that would fits me?

tlongII
11-06-2006, 04:59 PM
Of course you think that.

You also think the TrailBlazers are a good basketball team.

Are you married yet?

Hey! There is no good reason for you to insult my basketball team in this thread! :madrun

TenBuckTammy
11-06-2006, 05:05 PM
How come there is no single woman in the whole worls that would fits me?

For a ten spot I'd fit you just fine.

polandprzem
11-06-2006, 05:16 PM
Hey! There is no good reason for you to insult my basketball team in this thread! :madrun

Yes Kori that was unfair you evil woman :devil

:drunk

Tammy - 10 bucks?
naaahh thanks

Duff McCartney
11-06-2006, 05:26 PM

I've seen them all over the place. I'm attracted to nice girls alot..the girl I want now is the nicest and funniest person I've ever met. I never try to get girls out of my league, I'm no moron...I know my limitations in attracting someone of the opposite sex. But I also know that women say that they want a nice guy and when they do get a nice guy..they treat him as just a friend.

Granted I'm sure alot of guys know what I'm talking about, they have become the friend to someone they are madly in love with. They say they want someone as nice as you, but not you.

I'm sure guys do know what they want too. They aren't that dissimilar from women..and I'm sure that guys have had a nice girl who is doing everything to get him, and he doesn't give her the time of day. I'm not denying that.

jman3000
11-06-2006, 05:37 PM
I've seen them all over the place. I'm attracted to nice girls alot..the girl I want now is the nicest and funniest person I've ever met. I never try to get girls out of my league, I'm no moron...I know my limitations in attracting someone of the opposite sex. But I also know that women say that they want a nice guy and when they do get a nice guy..they treat him as just a friend.

Granted I'm sure alot of guys know what I'm talking about, they have become the friend to someone they are madly in love with. They say they want someone as nice as you, but not you.

I'm sure guys do know what they want too. They aren't that dissimilary from women..and I'm sure that guys have had a nice girl who is doing everything to get him, and he doesn't give her the time of day. I'm not denying that.
so true ... *wipes tear from eye*

JoeChalupa
11-06-2006, 05:44 PM

I'm sure guys do know what they want too. They aren't that dissimilary from women..and I'm sure that guys have had a nice girl who is doing everything to get him, and he doesn't give her the time of day. I'm not denying that.

I concur. But don't sell yourself short. I'm no Denzel but I've been with some women who I would normally consider out of my league but it wasn't "instant attraction". I consider myself an acquired taste....like a nice cup of hot coffee. They may not like it at first but after a few sips they begin to enjoy the warm feeling they get inside. Believe me, there are many men out there with beautiful women and I get the "How did you end up with her?" question all the time from women all the time. So believe in yourself!!

CavsSuperFan
11-06-2006, 06:09 PM
I have found the right person many many times.

Just once...I wish I could find the right person... :dramaquee

SpursWoman
11-06-2006, 06:33 PM
Just once...I wish I could find the right person... :dramaquee

In my humble opinion, you might want to start by losing the pinwheel beanie. :angel :lol

1Parker1
11-06-2006, 06:41 PM

More than one right person for what? To have sex with?

Tlong, you're striking me as a bit of a bitter bachleor guy who has commitment issues in this thread (At least, that's what Dr. Phil would say). Not that I'm an overly romantic or anything, but I don't believe that EVERYONE cheats. My parents have been married for about 40 years and they've never cheated on eachother. There's a difference between thinking, "Damn, that chick is hot" or even flirting with some other girl when you're with someone and actually going and hooking up with them.

1Parker1
11-06-2006, 06:41 PM
In my humble opinion, you might want to start by losing the pinwheel beanie. :angel :lol

1Parker1
11-06-2006, 06:47 PM

I never understood this argument from both girls and guys who say that they would never try to get a girl "who's out of their league." How would you even know what that person's type is? There's more to attraction than just good looks, a hot body, etc. I've run into several guys who I found completely HOT and sexy, only to be completely turned off when they open their mouths. Similiarly, I've run into several guys who I would never think I'd like or be attracted to, but once I start talking to them, if they're smart/make me laugh/are a good person, they become attractive to me. So you should never think that a guy/girl is out of your league without trying to get to know the person first.

You're right when you say that a lot of girls say they want a nice guy, but when they do find him, they treat him as a friend. But, I think that depends on your age and what your looking for. A "bad boy" may be exciting and fun to date when you're like 17 or 19, but as you get older and are looking to settle down or make a committment, nice guys will always win.

tlongII
11-06-2006, 06:55 PM

Tlong, you're striking me as a bit of a bitter bachleor guy who has commitment issues in this thread (At least, that's what Dr. Phil would say). Not that I'm an overly romantic or anything, but I don't believe that EVERYONE cheats. My parents have been married for about 40 years and they've never cheated on eachother. There's a difference between thinking, "Damn, that chick is hot" or even flirting with some other girl when you're with someone and actually going and hooking up with them.

Yep, that's me. The Bitter Bachelor!

My parents have been married over 50 years and they've never cheated on each other. At least that's what they told me.....................until I found out otherwise.

Dr.Phil
11-06-2006, 06:56 PM

Very well put.

Dr.Phil
11-06-2006, 06:58 PM
Since TLong would "hit it" with about anything that has on orifice. I can see why he has the attitude he does but with therapy and a good woman perhaps his outlook on life would improve.

1Parker1
11-06-2006, 07:05 PM
Yep, that's me. The Bitter Bachelor!

My parents have been married over 50 years and they've never cheated on each other. At least that's what they told me.....................until I found out otherwise.

So? Just because in your network of family and friends there have been people who cheated, doesn't mean that everyone in the world does it or that it even makes it right. I've never cheated on anyone and I can guarantee you that I never will. Just like I'm sure that there are a lot of people on this forum who have never cheated on their significant other either.

Tlong, maybe you just need to get laid. Let me check my blackbook to see if I know anyone. :lol

spurschick
11-06-2006, 07:14 PM
This conversation is quite interesting. From my own experience, I've gone out with guys who have chosen complete bitches over me, but then try to come back to me later after they get dumped. I also know guys who have treated their girlfriends like queens, only to get dumped for some guy that treats them like shit. I don't think it's fair to generalize since both sexes have their faults, but it's unfortunate that both sides have to pay for the bad apples out there.

I guess the bottom line is that you have to keep taking chances that the next person you give your heart to doesn't trample all over it.

For those about to rock, we salute you. :toast

tlongII
11-06-2006, 07:14 PM
So? Just because in your network of family and friends there have been people who cheated, doesn't mean that everyone in the world does it or that it even makes it right. I've never cheated on anyone and I can guarantee you that I never will. Just like I'm sure that there are a lot of people on this forum who have never cheated on their significant other either.

Tlong, maybe you just need to get laid. Let me check my blackbook to see if I know anyone. :lol

1P1, I always need to get laid.

tlongII
11-06-2006, 07:16 PM
If you ain't cheatin, you ain't tryin.

Duff McCartney
11-06-2006, 07:25 PM
I consider myself an acquired taste....like a nice cup of hot coffee. They may not like it at first but after a few sips they begin to enjoy the warm feeling they get inside.

Damn....must resist urge....to say something...

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-06-2006, 07:50 PM
I don't have the time to go through the other pages of this thread, but it sure as hell can't end well.

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-06-2006, 08:29 PM
I don't think it's fair to generalize since both sexes have their faults, but it's unfortunate that both sides have to pay for the bad apples out there.

I guess the bottom line is that you have to keep taking chances that the next person you give your heart to doesn't trample all over it.

I think I agree with that statement the most.

ShoogarBear
11-06-2006, 08:46 PM
My parents have been married over 50 years You were born out of wedlock?

ShoogarBear
11-06-2006, 08:48 PM
Tlong, maybe you just need to get laid. Let me check my blackbook to see if I know anyone. :lolYou're going to fix tlong up with a guy? :wow

Or, you have chicks in your black book? :eyebrows

ShoogarBear
11-06-2006, 08:49 PM
I think I agree with that statement the most.You forgot to log in as The Suck Up.

MannyIsGod
11-06-2006, 08:58 PM
:lol @ this thread. Pretty entertaining.

Spurfect
11-06-2006, 10:30 PM
LOL. you MEN are ridiculous.

ShoogarBear
11-06-2006, 10:34 PM
This reminds me of the old treehouse:

http://www.eddielandreth.boche.net/Treehouse_3x.jpg

Brodels
11-06-2006, 10:58 PM
I've just finished reading Barash and Lipton's The Myth of Monogamy, and it has really led me to reconsider everything I thought I knew about sexual relationships. After reading and thinking, I simply can't believe that monogamy is the "natural" or "normal" course for humans. I'd like to believe that it is, but there is so much now that challenges that. Although I think that monogamy can work for many, I'm now a believer that monogamy isn't necessarily best. It isn't necessarily something that one should strive for. And no, I've never cheated on any of my girlfriends.

And I certainly don't think that being alone equates with being miserable. I was with a wonderful woman for seven years and we were engaged for two years. We broke up last spring because we decided that what we each wanted out of life wouldn't allow us to have the best relationship we could have. We still talk at least twice a week and have an excellent relationship as friends. Despite me missing her sometimes, I wouldn't have a girlfriend right now even if I was paid a bunch to do it. And I can't see that changing for a long while. Some people are independent enough to thrive without needing another.

johngateswhiteley
11-06-2006, 11:19 PM

...get over it. it goes both ways my man. people are human and humans are capable of making mistakes...men and women.

velik_m
11-07-2006, 04:20 AM
This thread needs more science:
http://www.laddertheory.com/

The ladder theory is a funny, scientific explanation of how men and women
are attracted to each other. It also covers such topics as why women
sometimes just want to be friends but men always want sex. It is based upon
many years of sociological field testing, and was first conceptualized in
1994 in Exeter, CA by Dallas Lynn with acknowledgements to Jared Whitson for
his role in formalizing the theory.

JoePublic
11-07-2006, 05:00 AM
What I don't get is people who stay with their partner after they've been cheated on. One strike and you're out is my policy.

11-07-2006, 06:43 AM
The Ladder Theory has some merit. Nice find.

polandprzem
11-07-2006, 06:44 AM
I never understood this argument from both girls and guys who say that they would never try to get a girl "who's out of their league." How would you even know what that person's type is? There's more to attraction than just good looks, a hot body, etc. I've run into several guys who I found completely HOT and sexy, only to be completely turned off when they open their mouths. Similiarly, I've run into several guys who I would never think I'd like or be attracted to, but once I start talking to them, if they're smart/make me laugh/are a good person, they become attractive to me. So you should never think that a guy/girl is out of your league without trying to get to know the person first.

You're right when you say that a lot of girls say they want a nice guy, but when they do find him, they treat him as a friend. But, I think that depends on your age and what your looking for. A "bad boy" may be exciting and fun to date when you're like 17 or 19, but as you get older and are looking to settle down or make a committment, nice guys will always win.

So even when I'm ugly you would talk to me?

SpursWoman
11-07-2006, 06:47 AM
And I certainly don't think that being alone equates with being miserable.

I didn't say being alone equates with being miserable...just whomever deserves to be both. :lol

I was very, very happy to be by myself for a long time after I got divorced. :fro

whottt
11-07-2006, 06:56 AM
After reading and thinking, I simply can't believe that monogamy is the "natural" or "normal" course for humans.

Sincerely,

STDs and the architects of most of Western Civilization

whottt
11-07-2006, 07:01 AM
The Ladder Theory has some merit. Nice find.

I didn't read all of it but I have gotten to the point where I just wanted to be friends with some women, if turns into a thing where you start to feel obligated due to the sex and don't want that obligation or don't feel the same way they do.

A lot of women can be the same way...if it's your decision to want to be friends they have a hard time accepting it as well.

11-07-2006, 07:49 AM
Catching cheaters on the Today show. Tomorrow, online dating sites and the married people who use them. :rollin

Ain't life grand?

Opinionater
11-07-2006, 08:15 AM
IMHO, one should just do what works for them. If you aren't into the whole committed relationship then don't get into one. If you are into the whole "hit it" theory then by all means "hit it" while you can.

1Parker1
11-07-2006, 10:20 AM
So even when I'm ugly you would talk to me?

You think girls only talk to guys who look like Brad Pitt? I'm telling you that girls may at first just go by looks, but if you have a great personality and are sincere and funny, you won't be "ugly" in their eyes.

polandprzem
11-07-2006, 10:25 AM
You think girls only talk to guys who look like Brad Pitt? I'm telling you that girls may at first just go by looks, but if you have a great personality and are sincere and funny, you won't be "ugly" in their eyes.

All I know is that I am sincere.
The 'funny' thing and personality must be tested by others.

btw. It is funny you were explaining it to me that girls are also talking with ugly guys :)

Extra Stout
11-07-2006, 10:28 AM
After reading and thinking, I simply can't believe that monogamy is the "natural" or "normal" course for humans.
If you're never going to reproduce, and don't feel bound to any religious code of morality, then whatever.

jman3000
11-07-2006, 12:27 PM
:blah lies!

jman3000
11-07-2006, 12:31 PM
i have yet to meet a girl who didn't judge off of looks... maybe i just hang with a bunch of shallow people, but for the majority of folks personality is an afterthought. it just so happens that a high concentration of girls that don't see it like that have posted in this thread... the shallow ones are the majority.

MsMcGillyCutty
11-07-2006, 12:39 PM
I judge by the look of a man's johnson. If it gives me ojo I'm gone.

JoeChalupa
11-07-2006, 12:41 PM

I thank God for that everyday.

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-07-2006, 12:58 PM
I judge by the look of a man's johnson. If it gives me ojo I'm gone.

What about if it hits you in the ojo?

jman3000
11-07-2006, 01:06 PM
i thought ojo was a bear.

jman3000
11-07-2006, 01:07 PM
screw this... time to go vote.

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-07-2006, 01:09 PM
screw this... time to go vote.

There's an attractive poll worker at NW Crossing Elementary if you're in any of those three districts.

jman3000
11-07-2006, 01:10 PM
There's an attractive poll worker at NW Crossing Elementary if you're in any of those three districts.
just a couple of miles from my house :smokin

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-07-2006, 01:11 PM
just a couple of miles from my house :smokin

Is that your district? :lol

jman3000
11-07-2006, 01:12 PM
if i go and she's an ugo there will be hell to pay.

jman3000
11-07-2006, 01:12 PM
Is that your district? :lol
most likely... but who really knows what district they're in? think about that.

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-07-2006, 01:14 PM

http://www.co.bexar.tx.us/webapps/html/elstrinq01.asp

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-07-2006, 01:14 PM

I do. I could quote it on demand.

TenBuckTammy
11-07-2006, 01:16 PM

I can work a poll.

jman3000
11-07-2006, 01:17 PM
bah... bad attempt at saying what i really meant... like, really bad.

SpursWoman
11-07-2006, 01:20 PM
i have yet to meet a girl who didn't judge off of looks... maybe i just hang with a bunch of shallow people, but for the majority of folks personality is an afterthought. it just so happens that a high concentration of girls that don't see it like that have posted in this thread... the shallow ones are the majority.

:lol :lol

I'm trying to see what side of this I qualify ... I met User in this forum, and it was his personality/sense of humor that really drew me to him and got me to go on a (blind?) date. When he came to pick me up I'd never seen him before, no pictures, nada ... and I told myself that I'd have a good time no matter what he turned out to look like. I just prayed that there'd be at least some kind of attraction.

*shrugs*

Jules
11-07-2006, 01:20 PM

I believe it's fair to say, on a preliminary basis, most of us judge on "looks". I have yet to meet someone who takes a glance around the room and desires the least attractive person (unless that person is looking for an easy score, so to speak).

I recently met someone, whom on the surface, was not in the sphere of being my "type". Yet, as I have gotten to know him, our relationship has evolved. Similarly, I ended a relationship over the summer that was seemingly superficial; I thought I had met the ideal man, yet as we progressed, he didn't inspire me. Despite the multitude of advice I received from my friends, his desire to take care of me was not a valid reason to remain in a relationship that was lackluster.

Ultimately, you never know what you may unveil when you forego any preconceived notions.

Samurai Jane
11-07-2006, 01:30 PM
I agree.. at first glance I wasn't attracted to my husband. He's an attractive guy, he just wasn't my type. It wasn't until we sat next to each other in class and started talking and became friends that things started to really click for us. I'm more attracted to him now than ever. When I see him, I smile like a goofball and can't stop smiling.

ShoogarBear
11-07-2006, 03:33 PM
i have yet to meet a girl who didn't judge off of look.For proof of this, just look at the Lip Balm Test video thread. The women were hitting it off just fine with their partners until they took off their blindfolds.

Kori Ellis
11-07-2006, 03:40 PM
i have yet to meet a girl who didn't judge off of looks

Of course.

And that goes both ways.

You have to be physically attracted to your partner for the relationship to survive. That's not shallow; that's reality.

Good 'N Plenty
11-07-2006, 03:42 PM
Come on. Do you really this game would have worked without that partial wall?

http://users2.ev1.net/~kryan73/emitt/dg9.jpg

A great personality can only get you so far.

johngateswhiteley
11-07-2006, 03:43 PM
btw, all this talk of women and wanting rich/powerful men...i think most women would LIKE that. but one must remember, this is mainly American women. and while women from other countries, especially Europe, can be similar....it is not the norm.

USA and Europe are highly individualistic and materialistic...that is why.

Good 'N Plenty
11-07-2006, 04:25 PM
Do you all think it was Charles's personality that attracted Lady Di?

johngateswhiteley
11-07-2006, 04:53 PM
Do you all think it was Charles's personality that attracted Lady Di?

can you read...or did you ignore my last sentence in my previous response.

ShoogarBear
11-07-2006, 04:54 PM
Who is that in your avatar, jgw? She looks intelligent with a nice personality.

midgetonadonkey
11-07-2006, 04:55 PM
I'm not reading this whole thread.

johngateswhiteley
11-07-2006, 05:01 PM

i never said i did not like attractive women...? i do! however, unlike many girls, i could give a shit about what kind of car you drive, how much money you have, how popular you are, and what your job is. all i care about, if your my girlfriend, is:

1. Fun
2. Attractive
3. Smart
4. Not Lazy
5. Have a general zest for life

...i never ask people what they do for a living, thats bullshit, i only ask if they enjoy what they do. life is a journey...i am pretty sure you can't take all your money and possessions with you, when you die.

TheQuattro
11-07-2006, 05:02 PM
I'm not reading this whole thread.

word

ShoogarBear
11-07-2006, 05:16 PM
Who is that in your avatar, jgw? She looks intelligent with a nice personality.This is the third time I've asked you this, dammit.

SpursWoman
11-07-2006, 05:39 PM
It was hir long dildo like nose that really did it

Had to be. Or that whole prince thing he had going on. :lol :lol

1Parker1
11-07-2006, 06:13 PM

:lmao You basing that on her D-cup boobs?

PakiDan
11-07-2006, 08:33 PM
This conversation is quite interesting. From my own experience, I've gone out with guys who have chosen complete bitches over me, but then try to come back to me later after they get dumped. I also know guys who have treated their girlfriends like queens, only to get dumped for some guy that treats them like shit. I don't think it's fair to generalize since both sexes have their faults, but it's unfortunate that both sides have to pay for the bad apples out there.

I want a whole lot of Rosie!

ShoogarBear
11-07-2006, 09:03 PM
:lmao You basing that on her D-cup boobs?You think I'm that shallow? :depressed

(And you really think those are Ds?)

johngateswhiteley
11-07-2006, 09:15 PM
This is the third time I've asked you this, dammit.

...the other girl is not on the internet. this girl, as i have already said (albeit in another thread), is Carla Campbell.

CharlieMac
11-08-2006, 09:14 AM
Any woman that has made me go get a q-tip shoved in me is evil.

DarkReign
11-08-2006, 10:14 AM

Because the shallow ones couldnt compose a complete sentence and would get torn apart on this board.

You must remember where you are, who you are and who you are associating with, even if its an internet forum.

If you lined up 10 women who you thought were attractive, eliminated MySpace, how many post regularly on an internet forum?

2? Maybe 2?

My point is, while all this Dr Phil crap is fun to laugh at and wait for the one lonely loser to dish a little more than they should, this is an internet forum. Everyone came here with the express purpose of stating their opinions.

With that in mind, you already 2 things about everyone here

1. Theyre outspoken
2. Theyre opinionated

Thats all you can really say. With those 2 bits of info, one could generalize more things. That most member are introspective, therefore most have a damn good idea about who they are, what they want, etc.

Now, back to the real world.

Real world people are nothing like the individuals encountered here. Think about all the people you meet in life who havent once contemplated anything beyond their little corner of the world. You know what I mean, the person who has no opinion on anything, because they havent bothered themselves to think about it.

IMO, thats the majority of people you will meet. They wake up, goto work, come home, eat, television, bed time. Rinse repeat. With a few exceptions like holidays, birthdays and whatever family event.

Therefore, using this forum as some sort of.....sampling is ridiculous. Im sure the women here are just as smart and caring as they present themselves. Their husbands/boyfriends should love them accordingly. The guys here could be generalized just the same. Some are chauvinists, most are not. God help us, its probably true.

But extrapolating those same characteristics unto the masses (or vice versa) is pointless and comepletely inaccurate.

polandprzem
11-08-2006, 01:07 PM
What's the conclusion?

The world is fucked up and you have to be able to be blind to get through it.

Kori Ellis
11-08-2006, 01:13 PM
If you lined up 10 women who you thought were attractive, eliminated MySpace, how many post regularly on an internet forum?

2? Maybe 2?

Does that hold true for the reverse? Because I don't think any of y'all are cute either :lol

I'm just kidding, sort of, but that was an obnoxiously rude generalization to the majority of the girls that post here.

SpursWoman
11-08-2006, 01:16 PM
I'm just kidding, sort of, but that was an obnoxiously rude generalization to the majority of the girls that post here.

Yeah, I was hoping I read that wrong. Bite the collective us, DarkReign. :flipoff :lol

DFW Spurs
11-08-2006, 01:28 PM
In the beginning, God created the earth and rested.
Then God created Man and rested.
Then God created Woman.
Since then, neither God nor Man has rested.

polandprzem
11-08-2006, 01:30 PM
Does that hold true for the reverse? Because I don't think any of y'all are cute either :lol

Am I in the sort?

DarkReign
11-08-2006, 02:13 PM
Oooooooh, heheheeee....

Re-reading it, thats the way it comes across, I see that now.

Really, just eliminate "attractive" and say "women in general".

I seriously didnt mean it the way it was written. My apologies. Sincerely.

jman3000
11-08-2006, 02:17 PM
no offense, but polandprzem is appearing like an attention whore in this thread.

DarkReign
11-08-2006, 02:34 PM
no offense, but polandprzem is appearing like an attention whore in this thread.

No offense? Shiiiiit....

CuckingFunt
11-08-2006, 02:36 PM
Just in this thread?

TheSanityAnnex
11-08-2006, 02:43 PM
Because the shallow ones couldnt compose a complete sentence and would get torn apart on this board.

You must remember where you are, who you are and who you are associating with, even if its an internet forum.

2? Maybe 2?

My point is, while all this Dr Phil crap is fun to laugh at and wait for the one lonely loser to dish a little more than they should, this is an internet forum. Everyone came here with the express purpose of stating their opinions.

With that in mind, you already 2 things about everyone here

1. Theyre outspoken
2. Theyre opinionated

Thats all you can really say. With those 2 bits of info, one could generalize more things. That most member are introspective, therefore most have a damn good idea about who they are, what they want, etc.

Now, back to the real world.

Real world people are nothing like the individuals encountered here. Think about all the people you meet in life who havent once contemplated anything beyond their little corner of the world. You know what I mean, the person who has no opinion on anything, because they havent bothered themselves to think about it.

IMO, thats the majority of people you will meet. They wake up, goto work, come home, eat, television, bed time. Rinse repeat. With a few exceptions like holidays, birthdays and whatever family event.

Therefore, using this forum as some sort of.....sampling is ridiculous. Im sure the women here are just as smart and caring as they present themselves. Their husbands/boyfriends should love them accordingly. The guys here could be generalized just the same. Some are chauvinists, most are not. God help us, its probably true.

But extrapolating those same characteristics unto the masses (or vice versa) is pointless and comepletely inaccurate.

So you are telling me this is not the place to find hot chicks to date??? :bang
No wonder I have 3,000 posts and not a single offer for a blind date. Fuck. I'm outta here.

DarkReign
11-08-2006, 02:47 PM
:lmao That could be interpreted from what I wrote, but that is not what I meant.

I knew I should have stayed out of this shit.

angel_luv
11-08-2006, 02:49 PM
No wonder I have 3,000 posts and not a single offer for a blind date.