PDA

View Full Version : What's next for Stern?

lefty
11-06-2006, 02:57 AM
1st, it's the stupid dress code
2nd it's the stupid "u can't even breathe" rule

what's next?

I'll start : starting from next season, players will have to be clean-shaven everyday, even during practice ; if a referee notices a player has missed a spot, it's an T ; if he has a razor bump, it's an automatic ejection

Stern is just a conservative fascist

themvp
11-06-2006, 03:11 AM
I wouldn't be surprised with that about shaving :grim:

TDMVPDPOY
11-06-2006, 03:22 AM
tatoos?

J.T.
11-06-2006, 03:35 AM
Tattoo removal.

If it were me, I'd make the arenas that are still playing pop music from 1993 update their soundtrack. Props to the AAC not making me feel like I'm in third grade all over again with their music last Thursday.

sanman53
11-06-2006, 01:25 PM
thebrushback.com stated every player will have to wear the same shoe size from now on, size 13.

http://thebrushback.com/stern_full.htm

jn77
11-06-2006, 04:08 PM
Players will no longer be allowed to sweat while on the floor. Sweating will now only be allowed durring comercials, time outs and Halftime. Any player caught sweating will be given a Technical for the first offense, second time you sweat, your'e out of the game. :dizzy

Well would it surprise you?

MrChug
11-06-2006, 04:15 PM
You know what's possible though? I thought about this the other day. David Stern's Jewish right? What if he methodically banned all shows of religious faith during games? Like a technical foul for making the sign of the cross because it might "offend someone"?? I don't think it's likely, but it's possible. It's the old argument between separation of church and state and freedom of religion thing.

jn77
11-06-2006, 04:22 PM
Banning players from thanking God durring post game interviews :lol

AFBlue
11-06-2006, 04:33 PM
Well he's gone after dress and behavior for Players and Coaches, so who's next?....the Fans duh!

Dress code - No admission for fans not wearing at least one article of NBA sanctioned equipment -- socks do not count. (This also pays dividends for the sales dept.)

Behavior - Arena jail for the length of the game for any negative gesture or comment seen or heard by an arena official.

Note: There is no TV in the arena jail

lefty
11-06-2006, 04:39 PM
Well he's gone after dress and behavior for Players and Coaches, so who's next?....the Fans duh!

Dress code - No admission for fans not wearing at least one article of NBA sanctioned equipment -- socks do not count. (This also pays dividends for the sales dept.)

Behavior - Arena jail for the length of the game for any negative gesture or comment seen or heard by an arena official.

Note: There is no TV in the arena jail
:lol

leemajors
11-06-2006, 05:36 PM
1st, it's the stupid dress code
2nd it's the stupid "u can't even breathe" rule

what's next?

I'll start : starting from next season, players will have to be clean-shaven everyday, even during practice ; if a referee notices a player has missed a spot, it's an T ; if he has a razor bump, it's an automatic ejection

Stern is just a conservative fascist

he could always try and ban retarded fans who don't realize what he has done for the NBA.

spurs_fan_in_exile
11-06-2006, 05:42 PM
The next target will be waving balloons and things while players are shooting free throws.

Bob Lanier
11-06-2006, 05:48 PM
It's the old argument between separation of church and stateThe Toronto Raptors might be alarmed to learn that the NBA's a US government agency.

lefty
11-06-2006, 06:18 PM
he could always try and ban retarded fans who don't realize what he has done for the NBA.

For the NBA? or for his wallet

G-Money
11-06-2006, 06:36 PM
I hope retirment.

Texas_Ranger
11-06-2006, 06:37 PM
I hope retirment.
:tu :tu

G-Money
11-06-2006, 06:37 PM

What ruin the NBA? isnt that a bad thing?

leemajors
11-06-2006, 11:58 PM
For the NBA? or for his wallet

for everyone involved with the NBA. you ever hear anyone bitch about the dress code anymore? no. oh yeah, i forgot stern's decisions only make him money, not everyone else. you ever check out the jump in player salaries since he took over? they shouldn't complain about a damn thing.

lefty
11-07-2006, 01:42 AM
the more they earn, the more he earns