PDA

View Full Version : SFIE rocks. He is a very good husband.

easjer
11-06-2006, 11:28 AM
No, I didn't lose a bet.

But I have to give him props where he can see them, because he painted the living room this weekend. I've been dying to get it done and we're having guests for Thanksgiving so it was important. So he stepped up (literally, we have a section in there that is two stories tall) and got it done.

Mostly without help for me, because we couldn't leave the dog in his crate without ear splitting yips. But if we let him out, he would get into the paint. So I sat with him on the lead most of the day.

Thank you darling husband! I so very much appreciate your hard work.

:cheer :makeout :toast

angel_luv
11-06-2006, 11:33 AM
Ah, that's sweet.

Props SFIE.

Mixability
11-06-2006, 01:41 PM
He painted, and you held the dog?

Talk about 50/50.

ShoogarBear
11-06-2006, 01:51 PM
He painted, and you held the dog?It's true. Women ARE evil. :lol

easjer
11-06-2006, 02:02 PM
:lol

We were going to trade off, but I couldn't reach the two story part. He could on a chair with the full extension thingie. I helped prime everything the day before, and have helped paint nearly everything else.

Not 50/50, admittedly, but damn, keeping the dog occupied is a full time task. He's a puppy, so he's constantly chewing things he's not supposed to and jumping on the furniture and chasing the cat. It's not as if he was sitting quietly at my feet.

Besides, tonight, I'll have to catch up on all the housework that I didn't get done tethered to the dog. That's a lot of housework. . .

johnsmith
11-06-2006, 04:34 PM
I didn't read the story, but did he throw it in the butt?

spurs_fan_in_exile
11-07-2006, 10:09 AM
So if this :lol = "I just read this and now I'm laughing out loud."

And this :depressed = "I just read this and now I'm sad."

What does this mean?

:jack

Not only am I disgusted, but part of me is insulted that my sex appeal is being put on the same level as a crackwhore that does people on camera for $10.

dougp
11-07-2006, 11:24 AM
So if this :lol = "I just read this and now I'm laughing out loud."

And this :depressed = "I just read this and now I'm sad."

What does this mean?

Not only am I disgusted, but part of me is insulted that my sex appeal is being put on the same level as a crackwhore that does people on camera for $10.
I think I have $10 that your wife can borrow ... but you guys have to film it yourselves!

SequSpur
11-07-2006, 02:18 PM
http://www.rv8.ch/images/articles/20050227174627672_1_original.JPG

tlongII
11-07-2006, 02:21 PM
Very good, but not great?