PDA

View Full Version : Mazda Truck 1989 cab plus only 500.00 cash Today only

mouse
11-02-2004, 11:47 AM
call this number for more info.
Thanks

831-2427

This cash is going towards a Spurs gtg party and is not just your everyday Spam,

You can see the truck at security service CU website it it selling for 2,200.00

I know the owner he has more than one vehicle for sell, this is a special for Spurs talk to help raise funds for the killer GTG we have planned .
Good Luck
mouse

call now !! 831-2427

SequSpur
11-02-2004, 01:57 PM
Bro, have him call me at 226-3232. I have the money.

bigzak25
11-02-2004, 02:15 PM
mouseman, explain how $500 is going towards the GTG. and pm mannyisgod. he was looking for a cheap daily driver a couple weeks ago....

mouse
11-02-2004, 02:32 PM
I get 100.00 out of the deal. I was going to give it to Lj and kori so you guys can have drinks on me at the next gtg, If not ? then call robert and offer him 400.00 he will take it, since I will forfit my 100.00 anyway,

Ps. If anyone can wait till the 11th till I get my check I need to pay my phone let joe chalupa know he is coming by later.

Thanks.

Hank Hill
11-02-2004, 02:57 PM
$500 for a pickup?

What's wrong with it?

blu_collar
11-02-2004, 04:25 PM
I bought my first vehicle for $500 cash. An '86 F150. I don't know if theres anything wrong with this Mazda but my F150 was complete crap. It broke down often. I repaired it with pieces of hose and duct tape. Half the muffler fell off so it sounded like a monster truck. The gas gauge didn't work so I got stranded more than once. The tires were almost bald. I drove the hell out of it down old dirt roads around Medina Lake (where I'm from). It had no driver side window and any girl that saw me driving it wouldn't give me the time of day. Oh yeah and if I took a right turn to hard my driver door might fly open. This happend a few times I shit you not. It was a piece of shit but it was my piece of shit.

Damn I miss that truck.

Taco
11-02-2004, 04:44 PM
I bought my first vehicle for $500 cash. An '86 F150. I don't know if theres anything wrong with this Mazda but my F150 was complete crap. It broke down often. I repaired it with pieces of hose and duct tape. Half the muffler fell off so it sounded like a monster truck. The gas gauge didn't work so I got stranded more than once. The tires were almost bald. I drove the hell out of it down old dirt roads around Medina Lake (where I'm from). It had no driver side window and any girl that saw me driving it wouldn't give me the time of day. It was a piece of shit but it was my piece of shit.

Damn I miss that truck.

:lol :lol

Useruser666
11-02-2004, 05:59 PM
I bought my first vehicle for $500 cash. An '86 F150. I don't know if theres anything wrong with this Mazda but my F150 was complete crap. It broke down often. I repaired it with pieces of hose and duct tape. Half the muffler fell off so it sounded like a monster truck. The gas gauge didn't work so I got stranded more than once. The tires were almost bald. I drove the hell out of it down old dirt roads around Medina Lake (where I'm from). It had no driver side window and any girl that saw me driving it wouldn't give me the time of day. Oh yeah and if I took a right turn to hard my driver door might fly open. This happend a few times I shit you not. It was a piece of shit but it was my piece of shit.

Damn I miss that truck.

Oh, yeah sorry I forgot to tell you about the door. I told you "AS-IS!"

Shelly
11-02-2004, 06:07 PM

Damn I miss that truck.

:lol My sister had this friend who drove this old piece of shit that was probably a late 60s early 70s car. We were following this car and I still remember this dude taking a sharp corner and him losing half of his gas.

timvp
11-02-2004, 06:11 PM

Damn I miss that truck.

Man, that was classic:spin

Welcome to the forum again, blu_collar.

SpursWoman
11-02-2004, 09:38 PM

Damn I miss that truck.

:lol :lol

Useruser666
11-03-2004, 02:43 PM
Hey is the truck still for sale? I have 500 vBucks now to offer!