PDA

View Full Version : Change of Roles

himat
11-06-2006, 08:41 PM
Looks like Elson has worked out so far, and Nazr is doing much better than anticapated. I know Nazr is doing really well here in Detroit so far since I've seen the games. He's been getting double doubles in less than 30 minutes plus his hands have been pretty soft so far. :lol

How is Elson, and Butler working out? Stats look good, but stats don't always say everything.

theroc5
11-06-2006, 08:44 PM
couldnt be better, and our front court hasnt been this good since 03

T Park
11-06-2006, 08:44 PM
hands have been soft?

Not according to your fellow piston fans.

Brutalis
11-06-2006, 08:45 PM
Nazr always pretends. Then he falls off the short bus.

Aggie Hoopsfan
11-06-2006, 09:06 PM
hands have been soft?

Not according to your fellow piston fans.

The guy is averaging less turnovers per game than every one of our starters but Bowen, and is averaging as many rebounds a game as Tim Duncan.

Yeah, stonehands all the way. :rolleyes

T Park
11-06-2006, 09:13 PM
Read it again, Im going off of what Piston fan says.

Don't get your Pearl shoved in too far.

Aggie Hoopsfan
11-06-2006, 09:36 PM
Oh good, at least you're second hand uninformed...

picnroll
11-06-2006, 09:46 PM
Amazing how many times they're letting Malik hack players

AFBlue
11-06-2006, 10:26 PM
Looks like Elson has worked out so far, and Nazr is doing much better than anticapated. I know Nazr is doing really well here in Detroit so far since I've seen the games. He's been getting double doubles in less than 30 minutes plus his hands have been pretty soft so far. :lol

How is Elson, and Butler working out? Stats look good, but stats don't always say everything.

Elson is quicker down the floor, has better hands, and has the same intangible flair that Nazr brought. I'm not knocking Nazr in any way, as he was a key component to the 2005 Championship, but Elson fits the defensive scheme the Spurs want to run and they don't sacrafice any speed.

Elson and Oberto will combine for more production than the Nazr/Rasho combo.

All indications are that Butler's development (weight program, etc.) are coming along well, but it's tough to estimate what he'll give this year. Look for a bigger role as the season progresses (especially if Bon-Bon keeps stinking it up) and especially next year for his contributions to really be noticed.

koopa
11-06-2006, 11:59 PM
look at the first pic on http://www.nba.com/

that's the nazr you'll see a lot, getting scored on cause no one fears him in the paint, that's where y'all will miss wallace, boozer doesn't get that easy basket with wallace there