PDA

View Full Version : What did Sapp do?

ShoogarBear
11-06-2006, 11:44 PM
I missed it watching hoops.

Marklar MM
11-06-2006, 11:46 PM
Brayton..Breighton whatever his name is was jabberin with a Seahawk, pulled him in by the jersey and kneed him in the stomach. I think they were just showing Sapp for whatever reason.

ShoogarBear
11-06-2006, 11:47 PM
He got tossed, I assume?

Guess I'll catch the replay.

Marklar MM
11-06-2006, 11:49 PM
He got tossed, I assume?

Guess I'll catch the replay.

Don't think so. Not really sure.

johngateswhiteley
11-06-2006, 11:51 PM
...nothing. oh, wait, i thought you meant for his career.

Kori Ellis
11-06-2006, 11:53 PM
Sapp didn't get tossed.

91 on the Raiders got tossed for kneeing Jerramy Stevens in the nuts.

Horry For 3!
11-07-2006, 01:02 AM
haha Sapp was sayin shit about Stevens in an interview that he is a sissy.

Fillmoe
11-07-2006, 01:14 AM
it was barton or whatever that got tossed

johngateswhiteley
11-07-2006, 01:18 AM
haha Sapp was sayin shit about Stevens in an interview that he is a sissy.

says Sapp...the most overrated player in the NFL. who gives a shit....

stretch
11-07-2006, 10:33 AM
it was Tyler Brayton who kneed that asshole Jeremy Stevens in the nuts. Stevens is the most overrated TE in the game. he flat out SUCKS. i dont think any TE in the league drops more easy passes than him. he talked so much shit before the SB, and he sucked ass.

anyways, throughout last nights game, he kepts talking shit and starting shit with raider players, and Brayton finally got tired of his shit, and kneed him in the nuts. Stevens totally deserved it. hes a fuckfaced asshole.

stretch
11-07-2006, 10:35 AM
says Sapp...the most overrated player in the NFL. who gives a shit....
how can he be overrated? no one even talks about him. on the other hand, Jeremy Stevens is overrated. people call him a top TE in the league, but he SUCKS. even after instigating a bunch of shit with raider players last night, he still dropped a wide open, EASY TD pass.

DarkReign
11-07-2006, 11:47 AM
it was Tyler Brayton who kneed that asshole Jeremy Stevens in the nuts. Stevens is the most overrated TE in the game. he flat out SUCKS. i dont think any TE in the league drops more easy passes than him. he talked so much shit before the SB, and he sucked ass.

anyways, throughout last nights game, he kepts talking shit and starting shit with raider players, and Brayton finally got tired of his shit, and kneed him in the nuts. Stevens totally deserved it. hes a fuckfaced asshole.

:lmao

You obviously arent in any position of management if you truly believe what you just said.

SAtown
11-07-2006, 12:16 PM
Sapp has a SB ring. So damn overrated.

johnsmith
11-07-2006, 12:36 PM
I don't think Sapp is overrated anymore. He used to be a dominant force up the middle but now pretty much everyone knows he's washed up.

stretch
11-07-2006, 12:38 PM
:lmao

You obviously arent in any position of management if you truly believe what you just said.
what, about jeremy stevens and that hes overrated? the fact that i said he is NOT a top TE in the league, despite what some idiotic analysts and fans say?

there are a number of TEs than anyone with a brain would take before him in a heartbeat.

Clearly Better

Tony Gonzales
Antonio Gates
Alge Crumpler
Jeremy Shockey
Todd Heap
Kellen Winslow
Jason Witten
Ben Watson
Chris Cooley
Jeb Putzier
L.J. Smith

Arguable

Heath Miller
Bubba Franks
Ben Troupe
Marcus Pollard
Doug Jolley
Vernon Davis

if there are that many guys that are clearly better, and arguably better, there is no way in hell he can be considered a top recieving TE in the league.

samikeyp
11-07-2006, 02:07 PM
You can't be a top receiver if you are constantly dropping balls.

Especially in big games.

ShoogarBear
11-07-2006, 02:08 PM
Isn't T.O. a top receiver?:p:

samikeyp
11-07-2006, 02:10 PM
Same thing applies.

Although TO has made big catches...just not many this year.

I am not sure Stevens ever has.

stretch
11-07-2006, 03:00 PM
Isn't T.O. a top receiver?:p:
hes different. hes proven that hes a top reciever.

stevens has just proved that he can talk a lot, but cant back it up. thats the only reason anyone knows who he is. because he talked shit in the SB. if he didnt talk shit, no one would even know who he is. thats how sorry he is.