PDA

View Full Version : Late Night Pizza

Dro210
11-08-2006, 12:50 AM
Anybody know of a 24hr place to get Pizza anywhere here in town? I've always wanted to know, figuered this would be as good a place as any to find out.

I guess I oughta just ask the question, where do yall eat late night, besides the usual (whataburger, mcdonalds, jackinthebox, las palapas, taco cabana, ihop, dennys, jims)... what else is open late????

Jekka
11-08-2006, 01:00 AM
There's a place called Pizza Classics on Broadway that's open until 2am ... I think that's about as good as it gets in SA.

Dro210
11-08-2006, 01:04 AM
Good lookin out... Haha, I guess 2am really is the best you can expect in San Antonio, but oh well, better than nothin.

I'm on my way right now.

Dro210
11-08-2006, 02:43 AM
Woooooooo... I just got back from there, and that shit was BOMB! My life just got sooo much better knowing that place is around, lol.....

Thanks again man. Any way to rep people or donate vcash on here? I'ma hook you up Jek!

MannyIsGod
11-08-2006, 02:45 AM
That place was a trip when we went. They have like bullet proof glass in front of the kitchen. :lol

Dro210
11-08-2006, 02:52 AM
That place was a trip when we went. They have like bullet proof glass in front of the kitchen. :lol

Haha, yea they do... It was weird, but they made the pizza in under 10minutes, so it was straight.

You are gonna get fat eating pizza this late...

Yea, I know... but sometimes you just gotta do it. :smokin :drunk

Louie Vega
11-08-2006, 05:02 AM
You are gonna get fat eating pizza this late...

There is no better time to eat pizza then late at night! Either that or Taco Cabana's!

johnsmith
11-08-2006, 08:19 AM
There is no better time to eat pizza then late at night! Either that or Taco Cabana's!

Spoken like a true fat slob San Antonio native.

Trainwreck2100
11-08-2006, 08:24 AM
http://www.pillsbury.com/images/products/photos/totinos.jpg

Dro210
11-08-2006, 03:13 PM

Booooooooooooooooooooooo.......

I'ma start goin to that place more often.

Louie Vega
11-09-2006, 04:24 AM

Yeah I can stand to lose a few pounds. Right now I am 6' 3" 215. And these 215 pounds would be all over your little ass like white on rice! :hat

Buddy Holly
11-09-2006, 04:52 AM

Spoken like a true candy ass.

Dude, I know your entire schtick is to be an asshole and get people hot tempered (excerpt from your pm) but that ain't gonna get you any tail here. You might wanna go over to SR and get some free tail from Ladyspur.

Buddy Holly
11-09-2006, 04:53 AM
If you want good frozen pizza... Freschetta is the best, hands down.

johnsmith
11-09-2006, 08:06 AM
Spoken like a true candy ass.

Dude, I know your entire schtick is to be an asshole and get people hot tempered (excerpt from your pm) but that ain't gonna get you any tail here. You might wanna go over to SR and get some free tail from Ladyspur.

Are you denying the unbelievable obesity that runs rampant on the San Antonio streets? I for one will never forget first moving here and my very first observation being, "wow, there are a lot of fat people here".

Dro210
11-09-2006, 02:36 PM
Are you denying the unbelievable obesity that runs rampant on the San Antonio streets? I for one will never forget first moving here and my very first observation being, "wow, there are a lot of fat people here".

That's cause we got the best food... Here and New Orleans... who's fuckin w/ us?

I bet John weights about a buck-20, that's why he's hatin. Get ya weight up John!

johnsmith
11-09-2006, 03:08 PM
That's cause we got the best food... Here and New Orleans... who's fuckin w/ us?

I bet John weights about a buck-20, that's why he's hatin. Get ya weight up John!

I don't know that I'd say San Antonio has the best food. They have some good Mexican joints but that's about it. The people of San Antonio voted Sea Island as best seafood in town, therefore, you don't have that great of taste when it comes to food.

As for my weight. Well, since this an internet chat board, that's the best you can do, guess my weight.

j-6
11-09-2006, 03:20 PM
If you think San Antonio is in a tie with New Orleans for the best food in the country you obviously haven't travelled around the United States much, if at all.

gameFACE
11-09-2006, 03:28 PM
When I was in college years ago I would buy this stuff called Fox Delux Pizza for 88 cents. I have no idea what it was actually made of.

Dro210
11-09-2006, 10:56 PM
I don't know that I'd say San Antonio has the best food. They have some good Mexican joints but that's about it. The people of San Antonio voted Sea Island as best seafood in town, therefore, you don't have that great of taste when it comes to food.

Yea, that's a joke... we don't have very good seafood, and some people that live here are complete idiots, those votes are always horrible. I see Taco Cabana and Bill Miller's winning awards, that definatly shouldn't be happening... so........

(Sea Island is some of the best seafood in town tho)

If you think San Antonio is in a tie with New Orleans for the best food in the country you obviously haven't travelled around the United States much, if at all.

San Antonio isn't tied... New Orleans is way better...

But there's not too many foods better than Mexican food, and I'm pretty sure San Antonio has some of the best Mexican food around... so that's where I came to that conclusion.