PDA

View Full Version : top 100 ways Nbadan will celebrate today.

The Power Hour
11-08-2006, 04:03 AM
100: Make a fresh pitcher of grape Kool-aid and run around the house with his boxers on his head. :toast

spurster
11-08-2006, 08:50 AM
Play with his black helicopter toy set.

Trainwreck2100
11-08-2006, 08:51 AM
Change his avi

johnsmith
11-08-2006, 08:54 AM
Dan has been whacking it around to cnn all night last night, he's too exhausted to celbrate today.

xrayzebra
11-08-2006, 09:07 AM
Buy a new roll of tin foil.

Send his congressman a congratulatory note written with his new Crayola's

Chris Bell
11-08-2006, 09:19 AM
Ah, I see, it's the bitter Republican loser thread. Carry on!

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/jamackey/RIPgop.jpg

xrayzebra
11-08-2006, 09:20 AM
^^Mr. Bell, you car is waiting to take you home. You lost! remember?

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-08-2006, 09:40 AM
^^Mr. Bell, you car is waiting to take you home. You lost! remember?

He could afford a car?

Chris Bell
11-08-2006, 10:07 AM
He could afford a car?

Hell yes. I got $2.7M from my lawyer dude.

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-08-2006, 10:09 AM
Hell yes. I got $2.7M from my lawyer dude.

Well, it was clearly obvious you didn't spend it on good commercials.

whottt
11-08-2006, 10:10 AM
I think he'll burn a few flags and probably spend most of the day fielding calls from his buddies congratulating him on the win....it's been years since he and Usama had a good laugh together.

The he probably will bust out his prized Chelsea Clinton portfolio for a some extended spank sessions.

Hot:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/a/a3/Globe_chelsea_clinton.gif/180px-Globe_chelsea_clinton.gif

Deeeeeeeeeeelicious!

George Gervin's Afro
11-08-2006, 10:30 AM
Ahhh,..the smell of bitter losers..... Great day for America! :elephant

whottt
11-08-2006, 10:38 AM
Ahhh,..the smell of bitter losers..... Great day for America! :elephant

I'd think that Democrats would be immune to the smell of bitter losers.

If you guys consider this a great victory...what was 04 for the Republicans?

George Gervin's Afro
11-08-2006, 10:57 AM

For at least the next 2 years you are in the minority. You need to raise your hand now and wait until it's your turn to spout your irrational claims about Democrats.

johnsmith
11-08-2006, 11:08 AM
For at least the next 2 years you are in the minority. You need to raise your hand now and wait until it's your turn to spout your irrational claims about Democrats.

GGA, please tell me that was sarcasm, I beg you. If it wasn't though, seems a little like the pot and the kettle story.

hitmanyr2k
11-08-2006, 11:11 AM

Why even bring up '04 for the Republicans? It just furthers the embarrassment. They had absolute control of Congress....the Presidency, the House and the Senate. Bush was crowing about his political capital and how he was ready to spend. And somehow like total idiots the Republicans still find a way to screw it all up by sitting on their asses and not getting anything done. It's like having a royal flush in poker and still finding a way to lose.

johnsmith
11-08-2006, 11:12 AM
Why even bring up '04 for the Republicans? It just furthers the embarrassment. They had absolute control of Congress....the Presidency, the House and the Senate. Bush was crowing about his political capital and how he was ready to spend. And somehow like total idiots the Republicans still find a way to screw it all up by sitting on their asses and not getting anything done. It's like having a royal flush in poker and still finding a way to lose.

Please tell me you are a Cowboys fan.

hitmanyr2k
11-08-2006, 11:14 AM
Please tell me you are a Cowboys fan.

The exact opposite. Redskin fan here :lol I'm a lifelong Cowboy hater.

johnsmith
11-08-2006, 11:15 AM
The exact opposite. Redskin fan here :lol I'm a lifelong Cowboy hater.

Then I'll leave it alone.

Oh, and stay strong brother, the Cowboys blow.

George Gervin's Afro
11-08-2006, 11:43 AM
GGA, please tell me that was sarcasm, I beg you. If it wasn't though, seems a little like the pot and the kettle story.

That was strictly for whott. The Dems have an opportunity to show America they are not radicals bent on destroying America. I think the dems have learned alot being out of power the last 12 yrs and I believe they are going to shock the hard right

George Gervin's Afro
11-08-2006, 11:44 AM
Then I'll leave it alone.

Oh, and stay strong brother, the Cowboys blow.

Ok John politics aside don't dog the Cowboys.. :devil

johnsmith
11-08-2006, 11:45 AM
That was strictly for whott. The Dems have an opportunity to show America they are not radicals bent on destroying America. I think the dems have learned alot being out of power the last 12 yrs and I believe they are going to shock the hard right

I sure as hell hope so. If they haven't learned alot, then this country is fucking doomed.

johnsmith
11-08-2006, 11:46 AM
Ok John politics aside don't dog the Cowboys.. :devil

You obviously don't visit the NFL forum all that much. It's a regular post from me, no offense.

Nbadan
11-08-2006, 12:40 PM
hummmmmm..........nope.........studying Calculus 2.

PixelPusher
11-08-2006, 05:56 PM
hummmmmm..........nope.........studying Calculus 2.
Calculus 2? Well, you're entitled to your math, I'm entitled to THE math.

Cant_Be_Faded
11-08-2006, 05:57 PM

That's tantamount to a detroit piston fan pointing at 2004 after the 2005 finals.
B
F
D

Nbadan
11-08-2006, 10:29 PM
It's a victory for the DEMOs, but I didn't like the way Hitlery sounded last night in her little celebratory speech, and the theme song, 'YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHING YET?!? Listen, if Hitlery somehow manages to win the DEMO nomination, despite the Progressive movement, you could see me going with a Republican candidate in 08. Just thought some of you who call me a total partisan ought to know.

MannyIsGod
11-08-2006, 10:53 PM
It's a victory for the DEMOs, but I didn't like the way Hitlery sounded last night in her little celebratory speech, and the theme song, 'YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHING YET?!? Listen, if Hitlery somehow manages to win the DEMO nomination, despite the Progressive movement, you could see me going with a Republican candidate in 08. Just thought some of you who call me a total partisan ought to know.I've said that for years. If that bitch gets nominated, I will not vote for her, especially if the Republicans nominate a true conservative this time around.

Chris Bell
11-08-2006, 11:15 PM
I've said that for years. If that bitch gets nominated, I will not vote for her, especially if the Republicans nominate a true conservative this time around.

I wouldn't vote for Shillary, either.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
11-09-2006, 12:40 AM
You should all be celebrating this.

When one party has power over both Houses and the Presidency, the result is mind-blowingly stupid decisions like the Iraq war simply because they have the power and there is little independent oversight over it.

When one party has Congress and the other the Presidency, they have to work together towards a middle ground. That leads to mediocrity, which can be annoying in a time when real change is necessary on many fronts (like now), but it's better than following one bad decision with another and another simply because you have the power to do so as the current administration has.

clambake
11-09-2006, 12:53 AM
They're all going to preach how they want to work together in a bi-partisan effort. They'll say "as long as you do what I say, we can work in a bi-partisan way". Butting heads will lead to Mr. Veto.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
11-09-2006, 03:41 AM
Won't matter in two years when the Demos take back the Presidency anyway.

Then you may get some real change in foreign policy and greenhouse response, although it'll be interesting to see what they do with the budget. The Pugs have put the Demos in a position where they can't spend - they have to start working back towards surpluses or the US govt is in some deep sheeit. I guess that means higher taxes and cuts in services, but whoever the next president is, from whichever party, he will have to do it. The world is starting to get a little edgy about US debt and foreign policy, and that's never good for the markets. Tough times ahead. I think the second decade of this century will be a tough test for us all.

AFE7FATMAN
11-09-2006, 06:16 AM
Nbadan will not be posting a lot in this thread, it would be like when he went skyDiving in Fla, during the vote, count, recount, recountagain:

http://www.jonco48.com/blog/parachutescrewed.jpg

xrayzebra
11-09-2006, 09:52 AM
You should all be celebrating this.

When one party has power over both Houses and the Presidency, the result is mind-blowingly stupid decisions like the Iraq war simply because they have the power and there is little independent oversight over it.

When one party has Congress and the other the Presidency, they have to work together towards a middle ground. That leads to mediocrity, which can be annoying in a time when real change is necessary on many fronts (like now), but it's better than following one bad decision with another and another simply because you have the power to do so as the current administration has.

The simplistic view.

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-09-2006, 10:12 AM
The simplistic view.

http://www.loc.gov/exhibits/oliphant/oa048.jpg