PDA

View Full Version : Yall Are Going To Love This...

mcornelio
11-08-2006, 10:49 AM
Im going to be a daddy. my current gf got pregnant, she took the test today. positive. what are the chances that the test is wrong? i dont even know what to do, or what to think. i know its mine. but damn... im only 20... im not ready for this... i still live with my parents! anyone whos been in this position please help!

MaNuMaNiAc
11-08-2006, 10:51 AM
ahem... what kind of help are you looking for bro? If you're religious then tough luck my friend, if not, then an abortion is something to take into account. That's assuming you don't want the baby, if you DO then CONGRATS!!!

mcornelio
11-08-2006, 10:53 AM
i dont know if i want it.. im not even considering abortion, but damn shits crazy how life changes so fast... a five minute pee test and your life gets turned upside down

Squid
11-08-2006, 10:53 AM
haha you are fucked. I feel sorry for the kid.

johnsmith
11-08-2006, 10:54 AM
i dont know if i want it.. im not even considering abortion, but damn shits crazy how life changes so fast... a five minute pee test and your life gets turned upside down

I wouldn't look for advice on an internet chat board, I'd look for advice from yourself and more importantly, from your girlfriend.

MaNuMaNiAc
11-08-2006, 10:55 AM
hmm... I think you're problem started at conception bro http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smiembarassed.gif I'm assuming you were being safe and this is some sort of accident, otherwise http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/hit.gif

There are so many aspects of how fucked up your situation is that I dont' think anyone here can give relevant advise. I will say this though, if I was in your situation ,a forum would be the furthest place in mind for seeking advise http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smiembarassed.gif

desflood
11-08-2006, 10:56 AM
Now is definitely not the time to panic! :lol

There are a few things to consider. Do you want to keep the baby? If not, adoption is a wonderful thing (better than abortion, but that's just my opinion). If so, do you have a job to support the baby?

SpursWoman
11-08-2006, 10:58 AM
what are the chances that the test is wrong?

Slim to none. They test for a hormone that is only present if there's a fertilized egg.

Sorry ... or congratulations?

johnsmith
11-08-2006, 11:00 AM
hmm... I think you're problem started at conception bro http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smiembarassed.gif I'm assuming you were being safe and this is some sort of accident, otherwise http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/hit.gif

There are so many aspects of how fucked up your situation is that I dont' think anyone here can give relevant advise. I will say this though, if I was in your situation ,a forum would be the furthest place in mind for seeking advise http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smiembarassed.gif

Is there an echo in hear?

johnsmith
11-08-2006, 11:01 AM
If so, do you have a job to support the baby?

He doesn't need a job anymore to support the baby, the Democrats just took over Congress.

MaNuMaNiAc
11-08-2006, 11:03 AM
Slim to none. They test for a hormone that is only present if there's a fertilized egg.

Sorry ... or congratulations?
:lol see this is what I mean. mcornelio, I think you need to work some things out first and foremost. Different scenarios require different solutions. Do you want the kid or not? Are you ready for the kid or not? Are you financially stable? etc. Then perhaps, if you still think this forum is the best place to recieve advise from, then you might want to post what you decided and what course of action is the best for your decision.

Squid
11-08-2006, 11:05 AM
You should pull a Scott Peterson.

Jimcs50
11-08-2006, 11:10 AM

Going fishing on Christmas eve will not help anything at all. He has a problem here.

Trainwreck2100
11-08-2006, 11:12 AM
Nothing a swift kick to the stomach can't cure

ashbeeigh
11-08-2006, 11:12 AM
Instant Classic. I have nothing to say. Except, this may have not been the best place to tell people about it.

Jimcs50
11-08-2006, 11:13 AM

It was not the peeing that got you in trouble....you needed to put a glove on your cock, if you are unable or unwilling to accept the consequences of your actions.

Have you never heard of birth control????

johnsmith
11-08-2006, 11:13 AM
Instant Classic. I have nothing to say.

Then why'd you say instant classic?

Jimcs50
11-08-2006, 11:14 AM
Another baby with a bum father...just what the world needs.

:rolleyes

johnsmith
It was not the peeing that got you in trouble....you needed to put a glove on your cock, if you are unable or unwilling to accept the consequences of your actions.

Have you never heard of birth control????

In Daddy's defense, he hasn't said whether or not he used any type of birth control.

johnsmith

Hey, you're the one banging your assistant.

ashbeeigh
11-08-2006, 11:15 AM
Then why'd you say instant classic?

I edited it after the first post, except that the thread was an instant classic.

Squid
11-08-2006, 11:15 AM
Give me the kid. I'll raise it.

MaNuMaNiAc
11-08-2006, 11:16 AM

hey Jim, I would hold your judgements for when you have all the information bro. All you know now is his gf is pregnant and the dude is overwhelmed and confused. He might rise to the challenge, you never know.

johnsmith
11-08-2006, 11:19 AM
hey Jim, I would hold your judgements for when you have all the information bro. All you know now is his gf is pregnant and the dude is overwhelmed and confused. He might rise to the challenge, you never know.

Good God, quit repeating me.

Jimcs50
11-08-2006, 11:20 AM
Hey, you're the one banging your assistant.

If I were, which I'm not, I would wear a condom.

I know that you think with your dick and sometimes,(Lord knows, I have) you throw caution to the wind and you just say "fuck it"(no pun intended) and go ahead and have unprotected sex, but if you do not have the means to raise the child, it is a shame when you get her pregnant.

spurs_fan_in_exile
11-08-2006, 11:20 AM
My advice is that whatever you decide to do you need to decide on it quick. I'm not saying rush the decision, but weigh you options and decide as soon as possible. This may sound callous but if you decide to put it up for adoption the sooner you decide that the better, because the longer you wait the greater the emotional attachment will become. There's certainly no way that you can completely remove the emotional aspect of this, but you can lessen it at least. Better to know now than to spend months waffling and trying to see if you could maybe make this work only to turn around and have to say goodbye to the child.

And if you do decide to keep it, well decide on that soon because you're gonna need every last second to get ready. My brother and my parents both said the same thing about having their first child: that even though these were planned pregnancies and they did their best to get ready every step of the way, when the kids arrived they still felt like they weren't completely ready. Nine months may seem like a lot of time but it's going to fly.

And one last piece of advice, which my father gave my brother as fatherhood approached, do your best to treat your gf as well and normally as possible during the pregnancy. It's going to be tough enough adjustment on her without her man suddenly treating her more like an incubator than the woman he loves.

mcornelio
11-08-2006, 11:21 AM
i have a job, im almost done with school. financially stable, not ritch or anything but i make a decent living. i can handle it. im just going to man up and have a kid... lol little mcornelios running around all over the place. that cant be good for this world

Squid
11-08-2006, 11:21 AM
If you are going to fuck a chick without a rubber at least pull out.

Jimcs50
11-08-2006, 11:22 AM

when you are contemplating abortion, I have my doubts.

But hey, I am not without a buttload of mistakes myself, so I stand corrected.

Squid
11-08-2006, 11:23 AM
No child is a mistake. Every child is a miracle.

desflood
11-08-2006, 11:24 AM
i have a job, im almost done with school. financially stable, not ritch or anything but i make a decent living. i can handle it. im just going to man up and have a kid... lol little mcornelios running around all over the place. that cant be good for this world
Does she want to have a baby?

MaNuMaNiAc
11-08-2006, 11:24 AM
i have a job, im almost done with school. financially stable, not ritch or anything but i make a decent living. i can handle it. im just going to man up and have a kid... lol little mcornelios running around all over the place. that cant be good for this worldthat was fast! you could take a day or two to think things through you know? Hasty decisions often carry dire consequences bro

Jimcs50
11-08-2006, 11:25 AM
If you are going to fuck a chick without a rubber at least pull out.

Yes, that is best, pull out, but if she has not had an orgasm, you will be in big trouble.

Jimcs50
11-08-2006, 11:25 AM
No child is a mistake. Every child is a miracle.

What about TPark?

:)

MaNuMaNiAc
11-08-2006, 11:26 AM
when you are contemplating abortion, I have my doubts.

But hey, I am not without a buttload of mistakes myself, so I stand corrected.He wasn't contemplating abortion, read again. I mentioned it as a possibility if he wasn't religious.

MaNuMaNiAc
11-08-2006, 11:26 AM
What about TPark?

:) :lmao :tu

P.S. All in good fun T Park, don't get upset

My 5,200th post! http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/clap.gif

tlongII
11-08-2006, 11:51 AM

Congrats dude! I think you can handle it. Sometimes I wish I had a kid.

MrChug
11-08-2006, 12:01 PM
... im only 20...

"ONLY" twenty? $h!t, I don't care if you're 15. If you're old enough to have $ex, you're old enough to have a child. Why? $ex leads to kids sometimes :rolleyes. And dude...most of us were MEN by the time we turned 20. Apparently not all of us. :smchode: What a dumbass...God save that kid.

MrChug
11-08-2006, 12:02 PM
... i still live with my parents!

and "financially stable"??!?!?!?! :lmao This is great. Meaning you can pay for your internet connection and car insurance?? :bang

boutons_
11-08-2006, 12:03 PM
"might rise to the challenge"

Chances aren't good. He failed up the first challenge of preventing unwanted pregnancy.

MrChug
11-08-2006, 12:07 PM
im almost done with school. financially stable, not ritch or anything...

What kind of school is this? I'm quite sure you're exactly the kind of guy this poor girl wanted to procreate with. :donkey

MaNuMaNiAc
11-08-2006, 12:12 PM
What kind of school is this? I'm quite sure you're exactly the kind of guy this poor girl wanted to procreate with. :donkeydude, WTF?? and who the fuck are you?? George Clooney?

Mixability
11-08-2006, 12:14 PM
wow, from letting your ex gf get gangbanged to getting your current gf knocked up.

Kids are expensive, even for someone with a career.

Not much money for anything else, when you have formula, diapers, clothes, doctors visits, etc. to pay for.

"your" life isn't over, but now it's not only "your" life you're responsible for.

easjer
11-08-2006, 12:15 PM
OK, what is done is done, so no reproaches on that score right now.

Serious advice. I have had dear friends in similar situations, same age, everything. I know people who had abortions, I know people who had a child but let their relationship go on its own pace (split ups and marriages) and I know people who got married immediately.

Before you decide anything, you need to feel out your girlfriend. Where is she? How is she feeling? Does she want to have a baby? Is she morally opposed to abortion. This is not a decision that either of you can make on your own, and honestly, she gets a slightly bigger say, since she is the one carrying the baby.

Now is the time to sit down and analyze your financial situation and your committment to each other. Regardless of whether or not you think you could be lifelong partners, you have to decide if you are capable of being parents together for the rest of your lives - cause that is what happens if your gf has this child. You two are linked permanently.

Now is the time to discuss what expectations you would have as parents and how that would work out if you two split up. Now is the time to talk about what you feel and what you might feel about adoption and abortion. It's not possible to predict how you might feel. Some people become tormented with either of those options, and some feel nothing but relief.

Regardless, I have to echo my husband's post about deciding early. It's difficult for a woman to go through any bit of pregnancy with total detachment - it's a thing growing inside her - but having some detachment and peace regarding a decision (for abortion or adoption) will go a long way to always being at peace with such a tough decision.

Some of the questions that should be asked now are whether or not you two are really equipped to become parents, whether or not you can do right by a child in this world, if it would be in the best interests of the child to live with a family who desparately want a child in their lives, or whether it is in your best interests not to have children at this time.

I wish you peace with your decision.

(and will add that pulling out is not an effective method of birth control, since live sperm exist in pre-ejaculate.)

Texas_Ranger
11-08-2006, 12:15 PM
Congratulations.

easjer
11-08-2006, 12:25 PM
Additionally, what sorts of support do you both have? Babies are time consuming and expensive. New parents frequently need both emotional and physical support and lots need financial support as well.

Things to consider for the costs of a baby (equipment you need)

Crib, and thus crib mattress and sheets
Clothing (which they will quickly grow out of, but needs a fair amount of because of spit up, pee and poop)
Car Seat (which will have to be upgraded in most cases at least twice)
Traveling sysem (carrier, stroller)
Blankets
High chair
Feeding System (if breastfeeding, then she will need breast pads, nursing bras, nipple cream, probably a decent breast pump, bottles, etc. if bottle feeding, then bottles, cleaners, formula - lots of formula, etc)
Diapers (cloth is an expensive up front outlay, but less expensive overall than disposable, however cloth has to be washed. Don't forget wipes and creams.)
Health Insurance (lots of costs after birth, which is expensive by itself)

That's pretty much a basic list. There are lots more things that come in handy, but it's all pretty expensive (things like a sling/carrier, swing, bassinet, playpen, toys, mobiles, etc).

This is not insignificant and it's a large outlay to begin with, which doesn't really diminish as they get older.

1Parker1
11-08-2006, 12:26 PM

:wtf Was that supposed to be funny? Because it's not something you shuold joke about....

Squid
11-08-2006, 12:28 PM
:wtf Was that supposed to be funny? Because it's not something you shuold joke about....

Everything should be joked about.

Mixability
11-08-2006, 12:29 PM

:lmao

MaNuMaNiAc
11-08-2006, 12:31 PM
Additionally, what sorts of support do you both have? Babies are time consuming and expensive. New parents frequently need both emotional and physical support and lots need financial support as well.

Things to consider for the costs of a baby (equipment you need)

Crib, and thus crib mattress and sheets
Clothing (which they will quickly grow out of, but needs a fair amount of because of spit up, pee and poop)
Car Seat (which will have to be upgraded in most cases at least twice)
Traveling sysem (carrier, stroller)
Blankets
High chair
Feeding System (if breastfeeding, then she will need breast pads, nursing bras, nipple cream, probably a decent breast pump, bottles, etc. if bottle feeding, then bottles, cleaners, formula - lots of formula, etc)
Diapers (cloth is an expensive up front outlay, but less expensive overall than disposable, however cloth has to be washed. Don't forget wipes and creams.)
Health Insurance (lots of costs after birth, which is expensive by itself)

That's pretty much a basic list. There are lots more things that come in handy, but it's all pretty expensive (things like a sling/carrier, swing, bassinet, playpen, toys, mobiles, etc).

This is not insignificant and it's a large outlay to begin with, which doesn't really diminish as they get older.
mcornelio - *puts gun to temple...*

Mixability
11-08-2006, 12:33 PM
mcornelio - *puts gun to temple...*

he's probably thinking now, "i should have stayed with the gang banged slut, then I could say it wasn't mine, then we could go on Maury to prove it, and I'd get ritch."

easjer
11-08-2006, 12:37 PM
I left out one of the most expensive parts - daycare. Daycare is fucking expensive, even for the large group daycares. The only way to save $ on that is having a family member watching the child, which still frequently requires recompense, and introduces whole new issues with raising a child (whose rules apply - the caretakers or the parents? what if you have vastly different parenting styles?).

Health insurance and daycare (with the addition of lost income of her and possibly you not working for 8-12 weeks minimum post birth) are the most expensive aspects of raising a child, and neither is really avoidable. Not to say it's not possible to work out (particularly if someone works a late or third shift), just that it HAS to be considered when you think about the potential costs.

MaNuMaNiAc
11-08-2006, 12:39 PM
I left out one of the most expensive parts - daycare. Daycare is fucking expensive, even for the large group daycares. The only way to save $ on that is having a family member watching the child, which still frequently requires recompense, and introduces whole new issues with raising a child (whose rules apply - the caretakers or the parents? what if you have vastly different parenting styles?).

Health insurance and daycare (with the addition of lost income of her and possibly you not working for 8-12 weeks minimum post birth) are the most expensive aspects of raising a child, and neither is really avoidable. Not to say it's not possible to work out (particularly if someone works a late or third shift), just that it HAS to be considered when you think about the potential costs.mcornelio - *aaaand squeezes de trigger*

Squid
11-08-2006, 12:40 PM
Can we get a vbookie on whether he takes care of the kid or not?

ShoogarBear
11-08-2006, 12:50 PM
Now is a good time to ask Jimcs50 to start the college fund.

easjer
11-08-2006, 12:53 PM
I'm swear I'm not trying to scare him, just help him so that he can make an informed decision and do what is best for everyone involved. Lots of people without a lot of money have babies and make it work. I have friends who literally count/save every penny, but they wouldn't trade their son (or the new child on the way) for anything. New car would be nice . . . pedicures and gym memberships would be nice, but their son is worth way more.

It just generally isn't enough to say I make ok money. Be realistic about the costs and what you have to sacrifice financially and take that into the equation. If those financial sacrifices alone, with no regard to the emotional and physical sacrifices, are too much, then having the baby is not the best idea.

It is one of the best and worst things you can do in your life.

Mixability
11-08-2006, 12:57 PM
I'm swear I'm not trying to scare him, just help him so that he can make an informed decision and do what is best for everyone involved. Lots of people without a lot of money have babies and make it work. I have friends who literally count/save every penny, but they wouldn't trade their son (or the new child on the way) for anything. New car would be nice . . . pedicures and gym memberships would be nice, but their son is worth way more.

It just generally isn't enough to say I make ok money. Be realistic about the costs and what you have to sacrifice financially and take that into the equation. If those financial sacrifices alone, with no regard to the emotional and physical sacrifices, are too much, then having the baby is not the best idea.

It is one of the best and worst things you can do in your life.

let me guess, if you had a kid, your "very good" husband would be the one in labor and you'd coach him with his lamaze. :lol

Kori Ellis
11-08-2006, 01:03 PM
According to MCornelio, he and his girlfriend were both cheating on each other just a few months ago (or wait .. is this a recent new girlfriend?) Anyway, you don't even have an apartment, you live with your parents, and you aren't ready to have a baby.

Give strong consideration to adoption.

Kori Ellis
11-08-2006, 01:06 PM
Oh and if you didn't love the girl enough to want to marry her before she got pregnant, then you aren't going to learn to love her down the line.

So no need to get into an unhappy marriage "for the sake of the child".

CuckingFunt
11-08-2006, 01:09 PM
CF's advice: Quit being a selfish douche and find out what SHE wants and support her decision.

Jesus. How this affects you and your life can't even compare with how it's going to affect hers.

Das Texan
11-08-2006, 01:10 PM
this is what you would call....

'karma'

its a bitch sometimes.

SpursWoman
11-08-2006, 01:12 PM
I'm swear I'm not trying to scare him

Well, you just scared the shit out of me ... and I have a 9 & 11 year old. :wow :wow :lol

spurs_fan_in_exile
11-08-2006, 01:21 PM
let me guess, if you had a kid, your "very good" husband would be the one in labor and you'd coach him with his lamaze. :lol

I'd be too busy painting the damn nursery.

Mixability
11-08-2006, 01:39 PM
I'd be too busy painting the damn nursery.

nothing like 50/50....... just like Britney and Kevin were 50/50. :lol

TheSanityAnnex
11-08-2006, 02:27 PM
If you need anyone to film the birth I have a video camera and a steady hand.

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-08-2006, 02:56 PM
If you need anyone to film the birth I have a video camera and a steady hand.

Are you going to keep the video after they break up? :lol

Just for that, no more old man jokes for a few days. :lmao

he's probably thinking now, "i should have stayed with the gang banged slut, then I could say it wasn't mine, then we could go on Maury to prove it, and I'd get ritch."

Now that would be an episode to Tivo.

spurs_fan_in_exile
11-08-2006, 03:00 PM
nothing like 50/50....... just like Britney and Kevin were 50/50. :lol

That's hardly fair. For starters my wife is a much better rapper than K-Fed.

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-08-2006, 03:07 PM
That's hardly fair. For starters my wife is a much better rapper than K-Fed.

Yadadigamahjig.

Jimcs50
11-08-2006, 03:10 PM
wow, from letting your ex gf get gangbanged to getting your current gf knocked up.

Kids are expensive, even for someone with a career.

Not much money for anything else, when you have formula, diapers, clothes, doctors visits, etc. to pay for.

"your" life isn't over, but now it's not only "your" life you're responsible for.

What is this about a gangbang????

Please enlighten me on this story.

CuckingFunt
11-08-2006, 03:11 PM
What is this about a gangbang????

Please enlighten me on this story.
It wasn't a gangbang, actually, it was bukkake.

Which, to my knowledge, can't get someone pregnant.

Mixability
11-08-2006, 03:19 PM
It wasn't a gangbang, actually, it was bukkake.

Which, to my knowledge, can't get someone pregnant.

Lucky for you, cause you'd have a million mouths to feed. :lol

11-08-2006, 03:21 PM

Nasal passages, burn from Dr. Pepper they do.

CuckingFunt
11-08-2006, 03:21 PM
Lucky for you, cause you'd have a million mouths to feed. :lol
Et tu, Danyo?

mcornelio
11-08-2006, 03:29 PM
i just love you guys... thats why i posted it here. you guys always make have a laugh during a crisis...

angel_luv
11-08-2006, 03:32 PM
According to MCornelio, he and his girlfriend were both cheating on each other just a few months ago (or wait .. is this a recent new girlfriend?) Anyway, you don't even have an apartment, you live with your parents, and you aren't ready to have a baby.

Give strong consideration to adoption.

:tu

I highly recommend adoption. It was the best and kindest thing my birth mom could have done for me considering her situation.

Lady Marmalade
11-08-2006, 04:34 PM
Im going to be a daddy. my current gf got pregnant, she took the test today. positive. what are the chances that the test is wrong? i dont even know what to do, or what to think. i know its mine. but damn... im only 20... im not ready for this... i still live with my parents! anyone whos been in this position please help!

A doctor told me that the chances of a pregancy test being a false positive is slim-to none. However a false negative pregnancy test is more probable. So Looks like it's time to step up and be a father. If you and the mother are not ready to be parents consider adoption/abortion. But do not force or attempt to force your girl friend to do either one of these.

Before you have sex with someone you should talk about what happens if pregnancy were to occur.....

Jimcs50
11-08-2006, 04:43 PM
Before you have sex with someone you should talk about what happens if pregnancy were to occur.....

Yeah, that would really be a turn on.

I just get her to the point of wanting to do me after all my charm and persuasive skills and I lay question that on her.......riiiight.

:spin

Lady Marmalade
11-08-2006, 05:02 PM

I just get her to the point of wanteing to do me after all my charm and persuasive skills and I lay question that on her.......riiiight.

Not seconds before.... :bang

:ihit

leemajors
11-08-2006, 05:04 PM

I just get her to the point of wanteing to do me after all my charm and persuasive skills and I lay question that on her.......riiiight.

charm = drugs and alcohol?

johnsmith
11-08-2006, 05:14 PM

Shut the fuck up.

dirk4mvp
11-08-2006, 05:18 PM
Wow. Sucks for you. Cover your stump before you hump.

Trainwreck2100
11-08-2006, 05:20 PM

That'll take care of the whole pregnancy as well.

AlamoSpursFan
11-08-2006, 05:26 PM

(Editor's note: I'm responding to this without reading the rest of the responses. I'll get to the rest of the thread in a bit.)

I'm not sure where your head is dude, but let me say from personal experience that the first time you see your kid, you will realize why you were put on this planet. It is a life changing experience, and if more guys actually embraced fatherhood instead of running from it like little pussies, this world would be a MUCH better place to live.

Congrats in advance if you choose to dedicate your life to that kiddo. It will pay off in spades, I assure you.

Chris Bell
11-08-2006, 05:42 PM
Congrats in advance if you choose to dedicate your life to that kiddo. It will pay off in spades, I assure you.

Given the shocking lack of immaturity mcornelio has displayed, I seriously doubt he will dedicate himself to anything other than his own personal gratification. That, sadly, what his life seems to be all about. I hope the young man will revolutionize his behavior before it is too late.

Fat Bones
11-08-2006, 05:45 PM
Fatherhood rocks. I love it. The only bad thing is, whereas I used to be whole, now I am just a fragment. I need them to feel complete.

BTW...

So what's it going to be?

Army, Air Force, Navy, or Marines?

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-08-2006, 05:48 PM
Army, Air Force, Navy, or Marines?

http://www.uscg.mil/REServe/images/USCGR2.jpg

Jimcs50
11-08-2006, 05:56 PM

No, just my own self, au naturel.

Fat Bones
11-08-2006, 05:57 PM
http://www.uscg.mil/REServe/images/USCGR2.jpg

Right!

They get the best weed anyway...

Jimcs50
11-08-2006, 06:10 PM
Sometimes I wish I had a kid.

Kid? Baby goat??? You been two timing your sheep?

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
11-08-2006, 06:13 PM
Anyone fool with a dick can make a baby, but only a real man can raise his children.

leemajors
11-08-2006, 06:38 PM
I'm not sure where your head is dude, but let me say from personal experience that the first time you see your kid, you will realize why you were put on this planet.

i agree wholeheartedly with this. the first 2-3 months are pretty rough getting adjusted to erratic sleep and the additional responsibility, but when your child starts reacting to your mere presence with delight it's totally worth anything you went through.

CuckingFunt
11-08-2006, 07:32 PM
I wonder what's going to happen the first time mcornelio's pregnant girlfriend tries to sit in his chair.

tlongII
11-08-2006, 07:50 PM
I wonder what's going to happen the first time mcornelio's pregnant girlfriend tries to sit in his chair.

Her water will break.