PDA

View Full Version : Moveon.org trying to intimidate voters

Aggie Hoopsfan
11-02-2004, 01:47 PM
Didn't catch the state, think it was Minnesota, they were demanding tables 100 feet from polling locations (illegal, cops involved).

No voter intimidation involved there, either.

I don't use the lord's name in vain very often, but God damn, the fucking asshole demorats are fucking up this election.

Yonivore
11-02-2004, 01:57 PM
Didn't catch the state, think it was Minnesota, they were demanding tables 100 feet from polling locations (illegal, cops involved).

No voter intimidation involved there, either.

I don't use the lord's name in vain very often, but God damn, the fucking asshole demorats are fucking up this election.
I'm sorry, I don't get it..."demanding tables?"

bigzak25
11-02-2004, 02:05 PM
i think, at the end of the day, the only thing that will truly intimidate voters is the long lines....although, i just voted, and it took me a whole 5 minutes....including the walk to and from my car.

Aggie Hoopsfan
11-02-2004, 02:20 PM
Yoni,

They want tables set up so that they can operate and "inform" the voters as to who to vote for.

What a damn mess

Yonivore
11-02-2004, 02:32 PM
Yoni,

They want tables set up so that they can operate and "inform" the voters as to who to vote for.

What a damn mess
Well, Vietnam Veterans and P.O.W.'s for Truth should set up next to them.

JoeChalupa
11-02-2004, 02:55 PM
Those Bastards!!
I am embarrassed and distancing from any shenanigans from the democratic party.

Aggie Hoopsfan
11-02-2004, 02:58 PM
This just continues the democratic trend...

The M.O. this year has been to accuse the Republican party of something to direct attention away from what they were in fact themselves trying to do.

The draft, voter intimidation, ransacking political offices, etc.

This from the party that prides itself on "democracy, free speech, and equal rights for all."

Bull fucking shit.

T Park
11-02-2004, 03:00 PM
just came in also, the GOP headquarters in Wisconsin was ransacked, and had black graffiti sprayed all inside it.

JoeChalupa
11-02-2004, 03:01 PM
Shit happens and I'm not proud of it.
But please don't lump me in with those idiots.

But I'm sure that some republicans are not totally innocent.

Aggie Hoopsfan
11-02-2004, 03:28 PM
Joe, I don't mean to lump you in with the rest, and apologize if you feel that way.

You seem to be one of the more civil and rational ones I've come into contact with, and I respect that.

All this other shit, the voter intimidation, white powder attacks, ransacking of campaign headquarters, more registered voters in counties than residents, etc., is bullshit and I'd be calling out Republicans for the same shit.

Elections are supposed to be what makes our country great, not what makes people around the world sit back and laugh.

Fuck, just what I've heard on the news today the democrats have done more outlandish and violent things today than the Taliban managed in Afghanistan. That says a lot to me.

JoeChalupa
11-02-2004, 04:25 PM
Thanks. I do not support moveon.org because they too often are way to the left and act like spoiled children.
Anybody found guilty of voter intimidation or whatever needs to be punished to full extent of the law.
And if more democrats are caught, then so be it.
Let's clean house if we need to....Zell Miller you are first!! :lol

NeoConIV
11-02-2004, 04:34 PM
The M.O. this year has been to accuse the Republican party of something to direct attention away from what they were in fact themselves trying to do.

The draft, voter intimidation, ransacking political offices, etc.

This from the party that prides itself on "democracy, free speech, and equal rights for all."

Bull fucking shit.

BAMMO. It was a smoke screen from the start...

Yonivore
11-02-2004, 05:06 PM
Those Bastards!!
I am embarrassed and distancing from any shenanigans from the democratic party.
Voting Republican, are ya?

T Park
11-02-2004, 05:09 PM
of course not, the democrats are high upstanding individuals.

CommanderMcBragg
11-02-2004, 05:17 PM
Some are and some aren't.

dcole50
11-02-2004, 05:21 PM
Shit happens and I'm not proud of it.
But please don't lump me in with those idiots.Ditto.

I may be opinionated from time to time (which I'm sure hasn't won me any friends here, heh) but I'm embarassed of the way these jackasses from moveon.org and other organizations are acting. The vandalism is just plain shameful.

samikeyp
11-02-2004, 05:39 PM
Democrats are never involved in illicit voting tactics.

Sincerly,
Lyndon B. Johnson