PDA

View Full Version : Present for Spurs Fans

bball13
11-09-2006, 01:42 AM
This is for all the Spurs fans who have no conception of reality, or what a foul actually is, after watching the Spurs these last few years. I'm not yet ready to say you have taken the place of the Jazz fans for THE most clueless about what a foul actually is, but there are soooooooo many of you that you are catching up. Try to overcome this disability which the rest of the world finds hilarious yet frustrating at the same time. Enjoy!

http://www.dimemag.com/feature.asp?id=1725 :santahat

dg7md
11-09-2006, 01:42 AM
Shut up.

Old School Fool
11-09-2006, 01:43 AM
Dayum.

Budkin
11-09-2006, 01:45 AM
1-4

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-09-2006, 01:45 AM
http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/a6/full.getty-71796725cb002_suns_spurs_11_57_09_pm.jpg

"Contenders? The Suns?"

THE SIXTH MAN
11-09-2006, 01:46 AM
This is for all the Spurs fans who have no conception of reality, or what a foul actually is, after watching the Spurs these last few years. I'm not yet ready to say you have taken the place of the Jazz fans for THE most clueless about what a foul actually is, but there are soooooooo many of you that you are catching up. Try to overcome this disability which the rest of the world finds hilarious yet frustrating at the same time. Enjoy!

:lol :lol :lol :lol

Wow, quit crying like a bitch!!!

Old School Fool
11-09-2006, 01:47 AM
:lol :lol :lol :lol

Wow, quit crying like a bitch!!!

Word.
:downspin:

lefty
Suns are fun to watch, but they can't beat us

THE SIXTH MAN
1-4
Yes and its all Manu's fault! :lol

RC's Boss
I don't think he actually went to visit them when he was a FA, but didn't the Suns look into making Manu an offer. This dude is really tripping. Get back on your meds dude you are scaring the posters!

dg7md
http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/a6/full.getty-71796725cb002_suns_spurs_11_57_09_pm.jpg

phyzik
11-09-2006, 01:48 AM
wait.... wasnt this article like 2 years ago?

I could have sworn I read this before. Right before the WCF when the Spurs beat them 4-1 to go on and win the Championship

And as if Nash wasnt a flopper at any time during his career.... LOL.

RC's Boss
11-09-2006, 01:48 AM
Yes and its all Manu's fault! :lol
:lmao

Old School Fool
11-09-2006, 01:50 AM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/old_school_fool/DuncanNigga.jpg

RC's Boss
11-09-2006, 01:50 AM
1 more time. Sing it w/ me 1-4!

bball13
11-09-2006, 01:54 AM
Not sure what you all are so upset about. Are you guys telling me that Ginobili isn't a flopper? Now, I know you're all homers and thats fine. But let's be serious. Saying Ginobili isn't THE #1 FLOPPER in the L is like saying RC's Boss doesn't smoke pole. You should be banned for even implying it.

Kori Ellis
11-09-2006, 01:55 AM
No one says that Ginobili doesn't flop. But he still owns you.

And umm.. Raja Bell injured himself flopping tonight. So look at your own team before throwing stones.

bball13
11-09-2006, 01:58 AM
Raja Bell got injured when Ginobili flopped into him. How is it that nobody in Texas has TIVO? I'm out for now biaches. Enjoy whining and kidding yourselves without me.

Old School Fool
11-09-2006, 01:59 AM
Not sure what you all are so upset about. Are you guys telling me that Ginobili isn't a flopper? Now, I know you're all homers and thats fine. But let's be serious. Saying Ginobili isn't THE #1 FLOPPER in the L is like saying RC's Boss doesn't smoke pole. You should be banned for even implying it.

Somehow I don't think you thought your cunning plan all the way through. Coming to the Spurs board and making an ass of yourself.

I mean the Suns gameplan is just "LOL GUYS SHOOT THREES".

Kori Ellis
Raja Bell got injured when Ginobili flopped into him. How is it that nobody in Texas has TIVO? I'm out for now biaches. Enjoy whining and kidding yourselves without me.

I was at the game and saw it close up. Manu barely touched him and Raja threw himself on the floor.

dg7md

We will enjoy that our team isn't 1-4 so feel free to continue blaming us for the loss when your team choked.

Old School Fool
11-09-2006, 02:00 AM
I'd also like to take this time out to say that the Lakers are 4-2. :nerd

RC's Boss
11-09-2006, 02:00 AM
Not sure what you all are so upset about. Are you guys telling me that Ginobili isn't a flopper? Now, I know you're all homers and thats fine. But let's be serious. Saying Ginobili isn't THE #1 FLOPPER in the L is like saying RC's Boss doesn't smoke pole. You should be banned for even implying it.I don't smoke "pole" you dork, now ganja... That's a different story :smokin

THE SIXTH MAN
11-09-2006, 02:02 AM
Dude, it seems that your the one who's sucking on sour grapes. I mean you are obviously looking for excuses for your team right now. Its funny that you call spurs fans homers yet you cant even accept the fact that your team lost tonight because of lack of execution down the stretch. I seem to recall Raja Bell having a chance to win the game at the stripe, and he only made one of two and didn't seal the deal. And isn't this like the third game that the suns had big lead and then blew it?

Amuseddaysleeper
11-09-2006, 02:02 AM
scoreboard

RC's Boss
11-09-2006, 02:03 AM
Man all Manu does is flop... There. Would you like a prize or some shit teenager!

bball13
glad you were at the game. i had TIVO i saw it many, many times. ginobili did what he always does. flop. at least this game he didn't hurt anybody with his flopping. last year he put barbosa out for 27 games with his flopping

dg7md
I'm out for now biaches.

RC's Boss
Dude, it seems that your the one who's sucking on sour grapes. I mean you are obviously looking for excuses for your team right now. Its funny that you call spurs fans homers yet you cant even accept the fact that your team lost tonight because of lack of execution down the stretch. I seem to recall Raja Bell having a chance to win the game at the stripe and make one of two to seal the deal. And isn't this like the third game that the suns had big lead and then blew it?
And we have no issues admitting Tim blew two free throws.

bball13
11-09-2006, 02:04 AM
goodbye now. i take great satisfaction in knowing that i won't ever read any of your comments back to me. i am officially getting the last word. that feels nice. peace out whiny, clueless, bitches.

Kori Ellis
glad you were at the game. i had TIVO i saw it many, many times. ginobili did what he always does. flop. at least this game he didn't hurt anybody with his flopping. last year he put barbosa out for 27 games with his flopping

Did you masturbate when you watched it over and over? Or what was your point?

Good night child :sleep

phyzik

TiVO isn't the only technology that records live TV... we have DVR which is the same shit... and yes I saw it several times, Ginobili ran pretty much right passed him, no more contact then usual for a play like that. Raja Got his panties wedged up his vagina and fell BACKWARDS against his own teammate and THEN fell forward clutching his gut like he was punched when Gino and him just bumped Shoulders.... rewind your TiVO and take a look, you can actually pinpoint the moment on Raja's face when his undergarments got extremely wedged up his female piping.

Besides that, I'll take 4-1 over 1-4.... dont get all pussy hurt trying to back a team thats been getting manhandled.

bball13
11-09-2006, 02:05 AM
LOL had to reply to that one since it was so stupid. RC. Yea, I have no problem admitting the Suns played the Spurs tonight. Bye ass.

Kori Ellis
11-09-2006, 02:06 AM
LOL had to reply to that one since it was so stupid. RC. Yea, I have no problem admitting the Suns played the Spurs tonight. Bye ass.

I thought you were leaving five posts ago. :wakeup

bball13
well, that was a hell of an acting job by raja. he even followed through on it by leaving in a close game. lol. i keep trying to leave but there are so many of you actively viewing this thread and saying such painfully stupid things.

Old School Fool
Is it me or do all Suns Fans act like dicks?

bball13
im out! last word! nice!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kori Ellis
well, that was a hell of an acting job by raja. he even followed through on it by leaving in a close game. lol. i keep trying to leave but there are so many of you actively viewing this thread and saying such painfully stupid things.

He wasn't faking being hurt. He got hurt by flopping and hitting the floor.

RC's Boss
11-09-2006, 02:07 AM
Did you masturbate when you watched it over and over? Or what was your point?

Good night child :sleep
He's not going to sleep Kori, he's still online. Compared to him I love the Mavs fans. Look at the last 2 pages of the game blog. I'm telling he/she has a freakin' gun to his head or something.

Old School Fool
11-09-2006, 02:07 AM

Liar.

SenorSpur
11-09-2006, 02:08 AM
Go and kiss your new Rose.

THE SIXTH MAN
11-09-2006, 02:09 AM
:lol You know technically we're getting the last word.

Kori Ellis
11-09-2006, 02:09 AM
He's not going to sleep Kori, he's still online. Compared to him I love the Mavs fans. Look at the last 2 pages of the game blog. I'm telling he/she has a freakin' gun to his head or something.

Maybe we should just ban him for the night so he can get some rest :lol

ShoogarBear
11-09-2006, 02:10 AM
Bye ass.

RC's Boss
11-09-2006, 02:11 AM
TIVO is old and you have mental issues. I'm going to tell your moms the reason you were late for school is b/c you were up past midnight arguing about a game that ended 3 1/2 hrs. ago

RC's Boss
11-09-2006, 02:12 AM
Maybe we should just ban him for the night so he can get some rest :lol
:tu What a .... :donkey

Louie Vega
11-09-2006, 02:43 AM
This is for all the Spurs fans who blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.. Enjoy!

This is exactly what your post looks like to everyone in here. Everyone knows that you are just a pissed off whining little broad! :fro

Sense
11-09-2006, 02:50 AM
I'll vote for ban for the night.. the guy's still hungover from that beatdown in OT

milkyway21
11-09-2006, 03:14 AM
I was at the game and saw it close up. Manu barely touched him and Raja threw himself on the floor.

BUSTED!!!! :lmao

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
11-09-2006, 03:21 AM

How can you defend Raja Bell, the same guy who almost broke Kobe's neck last year.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
11-09-2006, 03:34 AM
Now I love Manu, but that link is pretty funny. ;)

As for bball3, dude, seriously, Nash never flops? You're just pissed because your team was up by 9 with 5 to go and choked like pelicans in an oil slick, as they have in each of the 3 other losses, losing decent leads every time.

However, coming here and being a clown will not make you feel better, I assure you. Try the gym, work out some aggression. You'll feel better, trust me.

samikeyp
11-09-2006, 07:12 AM
Now, I know you're all homers and thats fine.

Nice ignorance.

C'mon Kori....don't confuse this guy with facts! :)

goodbye now. i take great satisfaction in knowing that i won't ever read any of your comments back to me. i am officially getting the last word. that feels nice. peace out whiny, clueless, bitches.

and you're a coward too.

It's official....you suck.

dbestpro
11-09-2006, 08:05 AM

Stop the tears, please. It's way too early. I guess you're another one of those fans that want to see the rose petals laid out as your defensless Suns drive to the basket or a firework display as a matador Sun shoots a jump shot. I' tell you what. I'll even give you a clue. I'm going to tell you in one word how the Suns can finally win thier championship. Are you ready? Now listen real careful. Don't blink.
D-E-F-E-N-S-E-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

George Gervin's Afro
11-09-2006, 08:10 AM

Come back and talk smack when your team has more wins than losses.

SpursWoman
11-09-2006, 10:24 AM
http://www.boomspeed.com/sweetc/sourgrapes.bmp

veronicamae
11-09-2006, 10:45 AM
:lol :lol :lol @ this whole thread

bball3 = :bang

Obstructed_View
11-09-2006, 10:58 AM
http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q228/GeneralPurpose/Spurstalk/impetusetimperium.jpg

Translation: I OWN YOU!

Solid D
11-09-2006, 11:05 AM
wait.... wasnt this article like 2 years ago?

I could have sworn I read this before. Right before the WCF when the Spurs beat them 4-1 to go on and win the Championship

And as if Nash wasnt a flopper at any time during his career.... LOL.

Good memory. The article was written in May, 2005.

cornbread
11-09-2006, 02:33 PM

I'm not about to say that Suns fans are taking the place of Mavs fans for the leagues whiniest fans but you're making a great case for it. That's some of the lamest crybaby shit that I've ever heard.

Sorry Mavs fans, I didn't really mean that.

AZLouis
11-09-2006, 02:41 PM
He wasn't faking being hurt. He got hurt by flopping and hitting the floor.

Could be the case.

IIRC, Bell is the number 1 flopper in the NBA.

Statistically speaking that is.