PDA

View Full Version : GODDAMN this is funny.

Buddy Holly
11-09-2006, 02:24 AM
http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/4581/santorumpwnlw2.jpg

Off subject: What kind of parent makes or even allows their daughter and her doll wear the same exact outfit?

I see future serial killer... odds are on the creepy son.

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-09-2006, 02:26 AM
http://img483.imageshack.us/img483/4066/notyours1pv9.jpg

George Gervin's Afro
11-09-2006, 08:14 AM
2 words:

Home Schooling

desflood
11-09-2006, 09:16 AM
Nah, all the politicians send their kids to private school, so that the the crappy public school system that is good enough for our kids doesn't dumb theirs down.

George Gervin's Afro
11-09-2006, 09:20 AM
Nah, all the politicians send their kids to private school, so that the the crappy public school system that is good enough for our kids doesn't dumb theirs down.

Santorum home schools his kids

desflood
11-09-2006, 09:44 AM
:lol Politicians giving decent homeschoolers everywhere a bad name.

Seriously though, why all the hate for homeschooling?

101A
11-09-2006, 09:47 AM
:lol Politicians giving decent homeschoolers everywhere a bad name.

Seriously though, why all the hate for homeschooling?

Because the majority of homeschoolers, by reputation, are Christian Conservatives.

PixelPusher
11-09-2006, 10:37 AM
:lol at his son using the old "give 'em the finger while adjusting your specs" move.

http://www.wonkette.com/assets/resources/2006/11/santorumconcedes.jpg

boutons_
11-09-2006, 11:43 AM
How old is that little girl? Is she very young, young enough to be carrying a doll around in public, but big for her age?

Are her age and size appropriate but she's emotionally retarded?

The matching clothes are not most disturbing aspect of this girl.

The string of pearls on wifey really pegs these Holy Rolling do-gooders. Not an original bone in any of their bodies. Stone-heads of rutted conventionality.

Rick the Dick should have more time now to study the causal link between permitting gay-marriage and rampant bestiality. :lol

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-09-2006, 11:49 AM
How old is that little girl? Is she very young, young enough to be carrying a doll around in public, but big for her age?

The string of pearls on wifey really pegs these Holy Rolling do-gooders. Not an original bone in any of their bodies. Stone-heads of rutted conventionality.

Rick the Dick should have more time now to study the causal link between permitting gay-marriage and rampant bestiality. :lol

There's a joke about giving his wife a pearl necklace, but I'll be damned if I'm going to make it.

Phenomanul
11-09-2006, 05:41 PM

:wtf
You can criticize policies, politicians or platforms all you want.....

But what? Now you claim to know this candidate's particular family??? What gives you the right to slander people you don't or couldn't possibly know.... Oh that's right, I forgot you have won the "most bitter poster of the year" award three years in a row and that you are working on number four...

Your criticisms are always hate driven... you've got quite a disturbing problem there boutons_...

Bob Lanier
11-09-2006, 06:01 PM
I'd be crying if it looked like I had to spend a lot more time with Man On Dog Santorum, too.

http://img286.imageshack.us/img286/7484/shittyweekhm9.jpg

What gives you the right to slander people you don't or couldn't possibly know....
That's a convenient soapbox to climb onto, but's not like you know your elected officials or other celebrities any better. By his using his children as props in a PR spectacle, Santorum made them public figures and open to criticism. A public figure who looks absolutely ridiculous will be ridiculed.

Spurminator
11-09-2006, 06:12 PM
As soon as I saw that photo I knew it was destined to be a "pwn3d" pic.

Spurminator
11-09-2006, 06:13 PM
I can't wait to see the Photoshop jobs that are certain to emerge from this.

Ocotillo
11-09-2006, 09:45 PM
Washington Post 4/18/2005 (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A61804-2005Apr17.html)

In his Senate office, on a shelf next to an autographed baseball, Sen. Rick Santorum keeps a framed photo of his son Gabriel Michael, the fourth of his seven children. Named for two archangels, Gabriel Michael was born prematurely, at 20 weeks, on Oct. 11, 1996, and lived two hours outside the womb.

Upon their son's death, Rick and Karen Santorum opted not to bring his body to a funeral home. Instead, they bundled him in a blanket and drove him to Karen's parents' home in Pittsburgh. There, they spent several hours kissing and cuddling Gabriel with his three siblings, ages 6, 4 and 1 1/2. They took photos, sang lullabies in his ear and held a private Mass.

:depressed

George Gervin's Afro
11-10-2006, 09:09 AM
There's a joke about giving his wife a pearl necklace, but I'll be damned if I'm going to make it.

:drunk :smokin

johnsmith
11-10-2006, 09:33 AM
I'd be crying if it looked like I had to spend a lot more time with Man On Dog Santorum, too.

http://img286.imageshack.us/img286/7484/shittyweekhm9.jpg

That's a convenient soapbox to climb onto, but's not like you know your elected officials or other celebrities any better. By his using his children as props in a PR spectacle, Santorum made them public figures and open to criticism. A public figure who looks absolutely ridiculous will be ridiculed.

I wonder how many people Boutons has on his ignore list? He doesn't really respond to criticism and seems to "ignore" it. Hey, he's just like a real politician.

boutons_
11-10-2006, 10:37 AM
"you've got quite a disturbing problem"

If it disturbs you, wonderful, you sanctimonious prick.

Plenty of "hate" (easy card to play, keep playing it rather than say anything of substance) defeated Repugnants like Santorum in PA, and "hate" kicked Repugs and dubya in the balls nationally.

101A
11-10-2006, 11:04 AM

Plenty of "hate" (easy card to play, keep playing it rather than say anything of substance) defeated Repugnants like Santorum in PA, and "hate" kicked Repugs and dubya in the balls nationally.

Deriding somebody for their conservative choice of jewelry is substantive?

boutons_
11-10-2006, 11:08 AM
These losing fuckers have chosen to parade themselves in public view for political purposes. They are fair game.

A string of pearls is more than just jewelry. It's a self-conscious, intentional emblem.

101A
11-10-2006, 11:16 AM
These losing fuckers have chosen to parade themselves in public view for political purposes. They are fair game.

A string of pearls is more than just jewelry. It's a self-conscious, intentional emblem.

Now a wife next to her husband giving a concession speach is off limits?

And explain to me better about this string of pearls thing. They are a relatively inexpensive purchase anymore with the "cultured" being so easy to produce these days - it's not like she's got 28 carats of ice around her neck I don't get your criticism here.

boutons_
11-10-2006, 11:20 AM
"is off limits?"

nope, definitely in limits. If you right wingers don't like smash-mouth back atcha, get out of the kitchen.

Ask your wife about pearl necklaces, esp as applied to middle/upper classes.

Phenomanul
11-10-2006, 11:21 AM

:downspin: :lmao :lmao
I'm not affiliated with any party remember? Criticizing them or their platforms doesn't bother me at all. Your insults were directed at his family however... as if....

and the 'prick' part.... oh that's fresh.....

Keep your gay comments to yourself; I don't want to know or care about what fantasies fuel your desires. :wakeup

101A
11-10-2006, 11:38 AM
"is off limits?"

nope, definitely in limits. If you right wingers don't like smash-mouth back atcha, get out of the kitchen.

Ask your wife about pearl necklaces, esp as applied to middle/upper classes.

Since I gave my wife a strand, and we are in one of those classes you mention; what, exactly have I done? (need to tell her if she ought not wear them anymore)

Also, I am wondering why, still, YOU are making a big deal about a wife standing by her husband. Politicians, all politicians, do that all the time. What is the big deal THIS time?

DarkReign
11-10-2006, 11:43 AM
boutons choice of vocabulary may be lacking any compassion, but his point is valid.

Hes a public figure who brought his family onto stage. They are fair game.

Side note: when I watched his concession speech, I couldnt help but notice the terrible ugliness his children suffer. All of em.

101A
11-10-2006, 11:46 AM
boutons choice of vocabulary may be lacking any compassion, but his point is valid.

Side note: when I watched his concession speech, I couldnt help but notice the terrible ugliness his children suffer. All of em.

I can agree bringing the family on stage might be questionable, but Boutons singled out bringing the wife.

Spurminator
11-10-2006, 03:40 PM
I'd have empathy about this if it wasn't so damned cartoony... Seriously, not only is she holding a friggin DOLL, but they have the same DRESS!!!

Seriously.

Ocotillo
11-10-2006, 04:26 PM
I am not going to ridicule the kids and politicians always have family around them because it "humanizes" them. I don't care about the pearls either but the article I quoted earlier shows they are not the typical family either. How many people bring a still born baby home and let the kids hold it and take pictures?

101A
11-10-2006, 04:32 PM
I am not going to ridicule the kids and politicians always have family around them because it "humanizes" them. I don't care about the pearls either but the article I quoted earlier shows they are not the typical family either. How many people bring a still born baby home and let the kids hold it and take pictures?

As strange as that is, I can't judge them for it...losing a child, even one who only drew breath for a couple of hours is the toughest thing anyone has to go through.

SpursWoman
11-10-2006, 04:48 PM
Off subject: What kind of parent makes or even allows their daughter and her doll wear the same exact outfit?

It's an American Doll, and they are pretty expensive as far as dolls go. My daughter has one, but I haven't bought her any of the matching outfits. Little girls typically like that kind of thing.

I wouldn't expect grown men to understand. At least I'd hope grown men wouldn't understand.... :)

boutons_
11-10-2006, 04:56 PM
"I wouldn't expect grown men to understand."

In the same style, I don't expect wimmen to understand politics due to their smaller brains. :lol

Does anybody know how old is the obese girl with the doll?

Necrophilia with their dead kid is beyond creepy. Facing down death in the family is admirable, but siblings fondllig a dead baby is fucking pathological.

Remember, Rick the Dick is the one who said same-sex marriage would lead to bestiality. Fucking creepy shit, all the way 'round.

smeagol
11-10-2006, 07:59 PM
boutons, the way you ridiculize that girl is beyond pathetic.

boutons_
11-10-2006, 08:55 PM
Smeagma, Rick the Dick sets them up and I knock 'em down.

Spurminator
11-10-2006, 11:25 PM
How many people bring a still born baby home and let the kids hold it and take pictures?

I think you could find something bizarre about how everyone reacts to the death of a loved one. Grief is often irrational.

Is what they did really any crazier than keeping a loved one's ashes on the mantle? I know one is common practice and the other is not, but does that make it any less rational?

People take pictures of open caskets too. Sometimes people kiss the body.

They're fair game in regards to the silly photo op. It's clearly one last-grasp effort to project an image to salvage whatever Presidential ambitions Santorum may have had. But I really don't think their reaction to their stillborn child is any of our business.

Spurminator
11-10-2006, 11:26 PM
Necrophilia with their dead kid is beyond creepy. Facing down death in the family is admirable, but siblings fondllig a dead baby is fucking pathological.

Congratualtions. You have become a parody of yourself.

Spurminator
11-10-2006, 11:29 PM
Suddenly I have realized that by finding humor in this I have positioned myself near a side that boutons is on. Which makes me shudder.

I take everything back. We shouldn't make fun of these people. It doesn't SEEM wrong, but if boutons is doing it, I don't want to be a part of it.

gtownspur
11-10-2006, 11:38 PM

He brought his family upstage, just like all other politicians do.

Most of all he conceded with grace and class, and harbored no ill will, and offered support for Casey. You're obviously a sick fuck who can't understand that.

smeagol
11-11-2006, 10:58 AM
Smeagma, Rick the Dick sets them up and I knock 'em down.
Whatever the fuck does that mean?

In any case, you are still pathetic.

boutons_
11-11-2006, 11:56 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_Santorum

"Santorum and his wife, Karen Garver Santorum, have six children:
Elizabeth Anne (born 1991);
Richard John ("Johnny"), Jr. (born 1993);
Daniel James (born 1995);
Sarah Maria (born 1998);
Peter Kenneth (born 1999);
and Patrick Francis (born 2001)."

So it looks like the obese, frowning girl is Sarah Maria, who would be 8 years old physically, on formal, scheduled, public political theatre clutching a doll. That's cool.

I'm looking forward to Rick the Dick dedicating his life to proving link between same-sex marriage and bestiality. :lol

gtownspur
11-11-2006, 01:40 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_Santorum

"Santorum and his wife, Karen Garver Santorum, have six children:
Elizabeth Anne (born 1991);
Richard John ("Johnny"), Jr. (born 1993);
Daniel James (born 1995);
Sarah Maria (born 1998);
Peter Kenneth (born 1999);
and Patrick Francis (born 2001)."

So it looks like the obese, frowning girl is Sarah Maria, who would be 8 years old physically, on formal, scheduled, public political theatre clutching a doll. That's cool.

I'm looking forward to Rick the Dick dedicating his life to proving link between same-sex marriage and bestiality. :lol

i don't know, but i bet that 8 year old girl would molest pussy ass boutons if she had her way.