PDA

View Full Version : Bill Clinton know's what is important when the country is at war!!!!!!!

BIG IRISH
11-09-2006, 03:14 AM
As potential girlfriends go, Belinda Stronach would rank as a true catch. She is single, youngish (she just turned 40), attractive, wealthy, impeccably well-connected and politically ambitious - glamorous in every respect. Two years ago, Time magazine listed her as one of the 100 most powerful people on the planet. The tabloids cut to the chase: they called her the "blonde bombshell" or "Bubba's blonde."

Bubba, of course, is Bill Clinton.
http://www.thefirstpost.co.uk/index.php?menuID=2&subID=578&p=2

http://www.thefirstpost.co.uk/features/2005/07/images/0601stronach_2.jpg

Get more than a BJ this time Bill :lol :lol

ChumpDumper
11-09-2006, 05:21 AM
Are you forsaking sex during the war on terrasim?

MaNuMaNiAc
11-09-2006, 05:47 AM
Holy crap! with everything thats happened, people are still hung up on who Clinton is screwing? Give it a fucking rest man! the dude isn't president anymore, and to tell you the truth, it wouldn't be anyone's business even if he was.

BIG IRISH
11-09-2006, 05:53 AM
Are you forsaking sex during the war on terrasim?

Nope, I get mine at home, I can see why Bill doesn't.

http://www.lizmichael.com/fuehrern.gif

Holy crap! with everything thats happened, people are still hung up on who Clinton is screwing? Give it a fucking rest man! the dude isn't president anymore, and to tell you the truth, it wouldn't be anyone's business even if he was.

Not hung-up, jut thought it was interesting that at 60 yrs of age and with
his wife a possible future President , wait charater means nothing in politics, how silly of my to forget.l

MaNuMaNiAc
11-09-2006, 08:10 AM
his wife a possible future President , wait charater means nothing in politics, how silly of my to forget.l

WTF does his age have to do with character??

101A
11-09-2006, 08:42 AM
WTF does his age have to do with character??

Assuming he got married in a Church...

He made a promise to his bride, a bunch of witnesses and to the lord god almighty to NOT have sex with other women. You break THAT promise, you can break ANY promise, IMO.

(not trying to necessarily join the debate, because this is all water under the bridge, just answering the question)

I do, however, believe this will hurt Hillary's presidential run (I've used this hypothetical quote before):

"If she can't handle her man, how can she handle the terrorists?" - in the voice of the dude who does the Republican attack adds - it will be effective.

Mr. Peabody
11-09-2006, 08:58 AM
Nope, I get mine at home, I can see why Bill doesn't.

http://www.lizmichael.com/fuehrern.gif

You guys are still harping on Clinton? :lol

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-09-2006, 10:05 AM
As potential girlfriends go, Belinda Stronach would rank as a true catch. She is single, youngish (she just turned 40), attractive, wealthy, impeccably well-connected and politically ambitious - glamorous in every respect. Two years ago, Time magazine listed her as one of the 100 most powerful people on the planet. The tabloids cut to the chase: they called her the "blonde bombshell" or "Bubba's blonde."

Bubba, of course, is Bill Clinton.
http://www.thefirstpost.co.uk/index.php?menuID=2&subID=578&p=2

http://www.thefirstpost.co.uk/features/2005/07/images/0601stronach_2.jpg

Get more than a BJ this time Bill :lol :lol

First posted: June 1, 2006.

A little late on this one, aren't you? Did the bloggers finally say this was okay to come out with since the Republicans lost their asses Tuesday?

And as far as the former President goes, well, I wish you all would just turn the page already.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/nation/images/061002foley.jpg

Wait, wait! No, Rep. Foley, I didn't mean "turn the page" in that way, uh, what are you doing with that 16-year-old page, Mark...no, AHHH! Oh, dear Lord the humanity!

Well, at least Bill likes legal pussy.

101A
11-09-2006, 10:21 AM
Well, at least Bill likes legal pussy.

Age of consent in DC = 16.

So Foley's gay. I thought that wasn't supposed to be a big deal?

Also, only saw one person who tried to make a big deal about BILL Clinton; I simply answered the question as to how someone might judge an adulterer's character based on his actions.

People making straw-man arguments, until I did this, have extended this thread.

I do think his behavior, however, has potential ramifications on the next presidential race, which I figure we'll be talking about in earnest here w/in 6 months, anyway.

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-09-2006, 10:25 AM
Also, only saw one person who tried to make a big deal about BILL Clinton; I simply answered the question as to how someone might judge an adulterer's character based on his actions.

Funny, I don't remember addressing you, but yet, here you are thinking I was.

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-09-2006, 10:29 AM
So Foley's gay. I thought that wasn't supposed to be a big deal?

Yeah, 'cause it was a bunch of Democrats who voted for those pesky marriage bans.

And then, wasn't a lot of the talk about Clinton about his abuse of a position of power?

Also, if we're talking age of consent, didn't Rep. Foley plan to meet with some pages in California, where the age of consent is 18?

And who knows, maybe in Florida, too, being his home state and all. Why doesn't somebody tell us the age of consent in Florida?

"It's 18, Wink!"

It's 18. Oh, well, thanks for playing, here's a lovely set of steak knives.

101A
11-09-2006, 10:49 AM
Yeah, 'cause it was a bunch of Democrats who voted for those pesky marriage bans.

I think that's my point. It's not a big deal to Democrats that he's gay, right? Certainly exploiting homophobia wouldn't be something such enlightened folk would do, would it?

And then, wasn't a lot of the talk about Clinton about his abuse of a position of power?

Again, it was Democrats who said that a person's sex life was no big deal, not Republicans - and yet Foley's (lack of) sex life was a HUGE deal.

Also, if we're talking age of consent, didn't Rep. Foley plan to meet with some pages in California, where the age of consent is 18?

The IM's I saw were in the District; I didn't see one in California. You, however, are obviously very interested in Foley's sex life; you could provide a link to this

And who knows, maybe in Florida, too, being his home state and all. Why doesn't somebody tell us the age of consent in Florida?

"It's 18, Wink!"

It's 18. Oh, well, thanks for playing, here's a lovely set of steak knives.

We can play "Maybe's" now, and act like we've made a point? This may take a while, I've got to look up ALL the "maybe's" related to Bill Clinton's sex life. Up 'til now, I've only referred to cases where dudes love cream was actually present.

MaNuMaNiAc
11-09-2006, 01:43 PM
Assuming he got married in a Church...

He made a promise to his bride, a bunch of witnesses and to the lord god almighty to NOT have sex with other women. You break THAT promise, you can break ANY promise, IMO.

If you're thinking adultery is not a common thing among politicians you're more naive than I gave you credit for.

101A
11-09-2006, 02:00 PM
If you're thinking adultery is not a common thing among politicians you're more naive than I gave you credit for.

I didn't even say I thought it was uncommon in the population at large.

Regardless:

Adulterer = Severe lack of character; regardles of occupation.

That doesn't mean I wouldn't necessarily vote for one, be friends with one, hire one or even admire one for one reason or another.

It is simply a statement of my view of their character.

midgetonadonkey
11-09-2006, 02:23 PM
Clinton is the fucking man.

ChumpDumper
11-09-2006, 02:54 PM
So Hillary won't get elected because her husband is allegedly boning a Canadian MP?

Works for me. As politicians go, she's pretty goodlookin. Apparently broke up Tie Domi's marriage too.

http://www.thestar.com/images/thestar/img/040121_stronach_belinda_200.jpg

SA210
11-09-2006, 05:23 PM
Bill should say that he "loves women and football".