PDA

View Full Version : Okay, who needs the OVatar JuJu?

Obstructed_View
11-09-2006, 11:37 AM
So yesterday I innocently made the beef jerkey avatar for Fabio yesterday, and you saw the result last night. My Photoshop skilz can of course be the only logical explanation for this. So let's put it to the test! Who should I make a new OVatar for that needs a turnaround?

whottt
11-09-2006, 11:40 AM
Finley!

Horry doesn't need one, he's just being Horry....I can't believe no one realizes this.

Obstructed_View
11-09-2006, 11:42 AM
Finley!

Horry doesn't need one, he's just being Horry....I can't believe no one realizes this.
I'd agree with that. Finley's more a part of the regular season rotation; Horry has plenty of time to get back into the flow. It might actually be a blessing in disguise as some of the young guys might get some PT.

ShoogarBear
11-09-2006, 11:42 AM
Horry has never sucked this badly before. Overall, he's actually hurting the team when he's out there.

What we need to do is bring back these awards for each game:

:guin :guin :guin :guin

whottt
11-09-2006, 11:44 AM
I bet I can dig up 4 or 5 threads from people wanting to dump Horry since he's been a Spur only to be proved wrong by BigShotRob...

You guys just don't get it....like the Rockets fans didn't...like the Laker fans didn't.

When Horry doesn't have it anymore you won't have to guess about it or cut him....he'll let you know.

LilMissSPURfect
11-09-2006, 11:44 AM
horry needs to shed that cement off his nikes

Obstructed_View
11-09-2006, 11:49 AM
I'll make the avatar for the winner sometime before the Knicks game.

ShoogarBear
11-09-2006, 11:53 AM
I bet I can dig up 4 or 5 threads from people wanting to dump Horry since he's been a Spur only to be proved wrong by BigShotRob...

You guys just don't get it....like the Rockets fans didn't...like the Laker fans didn't.

When Horry doesn't have it anymore you won't have to guess about it or cut him....he'll let you know.Hate to give the facts, but Big Shot Rob has only been here for one out of three years.

whottt
11-09-2006, 11:59 AM
Hate to give the facts, but Big Shot Rob has only been here for one out of three years.

Hate to correct your facts, but in year one we put him on Shaq and he played almost exclusively in the paint...

Last year he was on the bench and not given a chance.

easjer
11-09-2006, 12:05 PM
Horry doesn't look remotely interested in what is happening when he's on the floor. He does not appear to give a shit. He appears to be a couple steps slow, lazy on defense and dismissive on offense. I don't know whether it's Horry being Horry, or being bored, or only wanting to play in big games or what the fuck it is, but his piss poor performance is making me funcking angry. If he's not going to play, then let's let Elson play or Bonner or Williams or someone who might actually give a shit play. It is becoming physically painful to see him on the court.

Obstructed_View
11-09-2006, 12:06 PM
Horry doesn't look remotely interested in what is happening when he's on the floor. He does not appear to give a shit. He appears to be a couple steps slow, lazy on defense and dismissive on offense. I don't know whether it's Horry being Horry, or being bored, or only wanting to play in big games or what the fuck it is, but his piss poor performance is making me funcking angry. If he's not going to play, then let's let Elson play or Bonner or Williams or someone who might actually give a shit play. It is becoming physically painful to see him on the court.
What game were you watching? Seriously. You seem to live in a fantasy world.

Mr. Body
11-09-2006, 12:10 PM
Obstructed-- put Michael Finley in an icon with Michael Flatley, king of the dance!

easjer
11-09-2006, 12:11 PM
What game were you watching? Seriously. You seem to live in a fantasy world.

Full disclosure - I missed the first half of the game and was distracted by the dog for big portions of the second, so my observation is in fact not based on this particular game, but of other games this season.

Obstructed_View
11-09-2006, 12:12 PM
Full disclosure - I missed the first half of the game and was distracted by the dog for big portions of the second, so my observation is in fact not based on this particular game, but of other games this season.
Okay. I haven't seen all the games, since I'm in Dallas, but I thought Horry gave good effort against the Suns - even though he looked terrible. :)

whottt
11-09-2006, 12:16 PM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6794&highlight=scola

I suggest reading the entire thread if you want to get "it" about Horry, as only whottt does...and be sure to check the dates.

I also reccomend that TimVP and Chump don't click that link.

Incidentally Shoogar...

Horry didn't do anything 2 years ago, until game 5 Pistons
He didn't do anything 5 years ago, until game 5 Kings, and game 5 Blazers
He didn't do anything 6 years ago, until game 4 Sixers

Etc and so on and so forth.

ShoogarBear
11-09-2006, 12:20 PM
Hmm, got any links from last year, or from the 03-04 season?

easjer
11-09-2006, 12:21 PM
Okay. I haven't seen all the games, since I'm in Dallas, but I thought Horry gave good effort against the Suns - even though he looked terrible. :)

:)

League Pass has been one of the greatest investments we've ever made. I absolutely love being able to watch all the games. It makes it easier to bear when you have to miss parts of the game, because you see all of them. I watched almost all the fourth and OT, and Horry wasn't really playing much then.

whottt
11-09-2006, 12:24 PM
Hmm, got any links from last year, or from the 03-04 season?

Lat year Pop didn't play him.

03-04 he played in the paint, on Shaq, and Phil didn't leave him unguarded the rest of the time.

What you ignore is people saying the exact same thing they are saying now...not even wanting to keep Horry for the vet min.

Lakers thought he was done too...they were wrong.

Mr. Body
11-09-2006, 12:32 PM
Keep Horry but stash him on the IR. Hell, stash Eric Williams. I want to give one of the young guys a chance to get in the game.

Obstructed_View
11-09-2006, 04:29 PM
So far we have Finley by a nose over "Mavs Suck". :)

Borosai
11-09-2006, 04:31 PM
Flight White...give him some love!

Obstructed_View
11-10-2006, 05:10 PM
Obstructed-- put Michael Finley in an icon with Michael Flatley, king of the dance!
I thought it was Lord of the dance. I've been trying to find a decent sized picture of the the Sweeney Sisters from SNL to put Horry and Finley's heads on there singing "Clang Clang Clang went the Trolley".

http://sjl-static3.sjl.youtube.com/vi/CgEFFi5qZfM/2.jpg

BTW, looks like we have a runaway winner. I'll have the avatar up soon.

Sense
11-11-2006, 01:40 AM
Someone feels special about making avatars

angel_luv
11-11-2006, 01:52 AM
Good job on the Oberto Avitar. :)

Since the experiment is going to well, why not go in order of player numbers and make an avitar for everyone on the roster? :)

Slo spurs fan
11-11-2006, 06:56 AM
Okay, who needs the OVatar JuJu?

Beno maybe, he is cold as http://shrani.si/files/pengy1077022.gif

Bruno
11-11-2006, 10:26 AM
Beno maybe, he is cold as http://shrani.si/files/pengy1077022.gif

My Benovatar is on. :)

Obstructed_View
11-11-2006, 07:25 PM
Someone feels special about making avatars
Someone needs to have the bug removed from his ass. ;)

^note the smiley.

Obstructed_View
11-12-2006, 05:17 PM
Michael Finley, GF 20 1-6 1-4 0-0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 1 3

LOL. So much for that. :)